Peter Naughton Productions

• Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Peter Naughton Productions

Please see www.peterthedj.com for availability, prices and booking.

When you book Peter Naughton, you get Peter Naughton! To ensure best service and laser-focused attention to detail for each client, I book only one event per weekend. Specializing in wedding DJ services for Syracuse and Central New York since 2011, built upon experience spanning over 15 years in local TV and radio. Check out the reviews here on WeddingWire, then check peterthedj.com to see if your date is available!

Follow Peter Naughton Productions on

• Videos 3

66 Reviews for Peter Naughton Productions

Bethany Voorhees · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Peter is extremely organized, quick at responding and will do exactly what you ask of him. He almost felt like a wedding planner for us because he has so much experience with weddings. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Bethany - Thank you for the great review and thanks again to you and Brian for hiring me to DJ your wedding. It was a pleasure to help you celebrate and I wish you all the best for a long and love-filled marriage! For anyone reading these reviews, you can see photos of Bethany and Brian's wedding on my blog: https://www.peterthedj.com/2018/11/wedding-bethany-brian-highland-skyline-lodge-fabius/

Emily Dale · Married on 10/13/2018

You'll feel 100% confident with Peter!

From start to finish, we were confident in our decision to working with Peter. He was always just an email away. Our wedding needed three different setups, which Peter had no problem doing! We also requested special edits for our bridal party introductions, first dance, father-daughter dance and mother-son dance, and they were done perfectly! At the reception, it was hard to leave the dance floor because we were having so much fun with our family and friends. We wanted a dance party and that's what we got! All-in-all, our wedding day was perfect and Peter really played a huge role in making it amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Thank you, for the wonderful review, Emily! I'm glad you and Nick selected me as your wedding DJ and I had a lot of fun helping you celebrate! I wish you all the best for many years of happiness together. For anyone reading these reviews, you can see more photos and details about this wedding at https://www.peterthedj.com/2018/10/wedding-emily-nicholas-tailwater-altmar -- thanks again, Emily and Nick!!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Out of all our wedding vendors, Peter was by far the most professional. We loved working with him! We found a number of our vendors simply by asking family and friends. This was also the case with Peter; Rachel’s uncle used to work with him many years ago and recommended Peter’s DJ services to us. We were so glad to make that connection!

Prior to the wedding, we met Peter in person once - the day we signed the contract - and otherwise communicated over email and Skype. It was perfect for us since we held the wedding in Central NY but planned it from San Francisco. Peter was always quick to respond to emails and always incredibly helpful.

As we got to the week before the wedding we changed our mind on what we wanted for music playing during dinner. We told Peter to play songs from the 1950s to today over the course of dinner - essentially walking us through the decades. That was all the direction he needed to run with it and make it a hit. We trusted Peter to pick songs when we couldn't; we decided a day or two before the wedding that we wanted to do the “shoe game” during the reception and delegated the song selection to him without a second thought. He nailed it - with game show music!

Our event was outside and the dinner and reception were held primarily inside a large tent. We used Peter’s wireless uplights to help illuminate the tent. This was HUGE for us. One of our biggest worries going into this event was powering everything on generators. Knowing that Peter had *wireless* lights he could bring for us - that ran on batteries and wouldn’t need the generator was a huge win for us. He let us customize the colors we used for the uplights to match the wedding colors.

Peter is extremely detailed in his planning and preparation prior to the event which we saw reflected as a seamlessly run event - with him leading the way. We’d hire him again in a heartbeat and highly recommend him to anyone who may want DJ services in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Rachel, thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome review! You and Kevin did an awesome job bringing everything together for this wedding, and I was honored to be a part of your big day. I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with my services and I wish you all the best together! For anyone reading these reviews, you can see my blog post on Rachel and Kevin's wedding (including photos and song selections) at https://www.peterthedj.com/2018/09/wedding-rachel-kevin-litchfield/ ... Thanks again for selecting me as your DJ!

Peter Naughton Productions Pricing

Peter Naughton Productions Price Rates

Peter Naughton Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Peter Naughton Productions 1
    Up to $50 OFF for following my social media channels!
    Save up to $50 off any wedding DJ package by liking my social media channels! Visit https://www.peterthedj.com/discounts for links to my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages. Follow or like me to save $10 per network. Follow or like all 4 networks and the discount increases to $50. Not only will you save some money, but you'll get alerts on any new blog posts with wedding photos, planning advice and maybe even the occasional "flash sale" for more discounts!

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Peter Naughton has now been here on a few occasions providing dj services for our couples... Not only has he provided all of their entertainment needs, but goes out of his way to bring true professional quality and a personal touch to his services. He's been a pleasure to work with!

• Smile Peace Love Photography
    Smile Peace Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Peter was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, friendly and the music was fantastic!

• Fayetteville, New York, 13066 See on map