Fayetteville, NY 13066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Peter Naughton Productions

Please see www.peterthedj.com for availability, prices and booking.

When you book Peter Naughton, you get Peter Naughton! To ensure best service and laser-focused attention to detail for each client, I book only one event per weekend. Specializing in wedding DJ services for Syracuse and Central New York since 2011, built upon experience spanning over 15 years in local TV and radio. Check out the reviews here on WeddingWire, then check peterthedj.com to see if your date is available!

Follow Peter Naughton Productions on

68 Reviews for Peter Naughton Productions

• Liz

Liz · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

From the start Peter was very professional, responsive and extremely organized! He was very helpful with every detail/question/need we requested from him including several song selections for dinner, dancing, and specific songs we wanted to hear throughout the night. We would highly recommend him if you are music lovers and picky like us! He offered great insight and suggestions for day-of scheduling and time management -- even if there were some last minute changes. We had great feedback from our guests and the dance floor was packed the entire evening! We also went with his up lighting services which were absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for being a huge part of our day, Peter!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Liz, thank you for your awesome review! I had a blast helping you and Brian celebrate your big day, and it was a thrill to include Otto the Orange in the introductions! You had a great crowd and the Grand Ballroom is such a wonderful venue. For anyone reading these comments, check out the photos (including the uplighting Liz mentioned in her review) at https://www.peterthedj.com/2019/08/wedding-liz-brian-marriott-syracuse-grand-ballroom/ -- all my best to you and Brian, thanks again!!

Bianca · Married on 07/20/2019

Can't go wrong!

When we were looking for a DJ for our wedding, we quickly realized we would be more comfortable with a personal, small-business DJ rather than working through a large company. Peter delivered on all fronts and was fantastic to work with through the whole process. We were planning our wedding from afar, but he put us at ease right away. He responded to all of our communications quickly, was extremely organized, and accommodated last-minute changes graciously. Our wedding set-up was not conventional, in a backyard, on a VERY hot day, and Peter took it in stride. We entrusted Peter with most of the music choices, and he did a fantastic job. Many of our guests remarked after the fact how great the DJ and the playlist were. You cannot go wrong hiring Peter!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Bianca, thank you for taking the time to post this review! I'm so glad you chose to hire me as your DJ, and I enjoyed the chance to meet and work with you and Garrett. Indeed, the hot weather we had that day will be memorable -- I was worried the heat would keep people from wanting to dance, so I was soooo glad it started cooling down just before it was time to open up the dance floor! I'm glad you and your guests were pleased with everything, though they also deserve credit for making some excellent requests! For anyone reading these reviews, you can check out photos from Bianca and Garrett's wedding on my blog at https://www.peterthedj.com/2019/08/wedding-bianca-garrett-hamilton/ -- thanks again for choosing me as your DJ!

Bethany Voorhees · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Peter is extremely organized, quick at responding and will do exactly what you ask of him. He almost felt like a wedding planner for us because he has so much experience with weddings. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Peter Naughton Productions's reply:

Bethany - Thank you for the great review and thanks again to you and Brian for hiring me to DJ your wedding. It was a pleasure to help you celebrate and I wish you all the best for a long and love-filled marriage! For anyone reading these reviews, you can see photos of Bethany and Brian's wedding on my blog: https://www.peterthedj.com/2018/11/wedding-bethany-brian-highland-skyline-lodge-fabius/

Peter Naughton Productions Pricing

Peter Naughton Productions Price Rates

Peter Naughton Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1450.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Indie
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Peter Naughton Productions 1
    Up to $50 OFF for following my social media channels!
    Save up to $50 off any wedding DJ package by liking my social media channels! Visit https://www.peterthedj.com/discounts for links to my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages. Follow or like me to save $10 per network. Follow or like all 4 networks and the discount increases to $50. Not only will you save some money, but you'll get alerts on any new blog posts with wedding photos, planning advice and maybe even the occasional "flash sale" for more discounts!

• Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Peter Naughton has now been here on a few occasions providing dj services for our couples... Not only has he provided all of their entertainment needs, but goes out of his way to bring true professional quality and a personal touch to his services. He's been a pleasure to work with!

• Smile Peace Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Peter was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, friendly and the music was fantastic!

• Fayetteville, New York, 13066 See on map
    By appointment.
    Location of (Peter Naughton Productions)