Pearl River Florist

Value
Flexibility
4.7
Recently Married

Michelle was amazing. She completely understood my vision. It was such a great experience.

Services Used: Flowers

Stephanie made the most beautiful bouquets for our bridal party and the exceptional yet simple beautiful centerpieces for our reception! It was a pleasure working with you, especially for the exceptional service as everything was conducted long distance via e-mail and phone. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special!!

Pearl River Florist responded with the following comments:

Thanks Teri! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Send me some pictures!!!!
Stephanie

Recently Married

The flowers were amazing. The pink peonies brightened up every single table. The bridesmaids flowers were sensational. The staff were so friendly to.

Recently Married

Pearl River Florist are amazing to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and executed it beautifully. They are so easy going, incredibly reasonable and their work is gorgeous. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding!!

Beth
03/22/2014

My flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Pearl River Florist offered a better value than most of the florists we met with. She was very flexible and offered suggestions on ways to bring the cost down for the bouquets or centerpieces. She only made up a sample for the centerpieces after we had put a deposit down, and we never got to see a sample of the bouquets, which I didn't love, but everything turned out beautifully the day of the wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

All of my flowers were perfect. Simple and elegant. Exactly made as i described. I will post photos as soon as I can. I heard from guest they have never seen such a beautiful wedding boquet. blue roses! It was what I imagined. And very affordable!

Services Used: Flowers

So wonderful, they really helped me choose the right flowers and so sweet to deal with. They "get it."

Peggy
05/24/2013

Pearl River florist may be a small place, but the are BIG in satisfaction. They did such a wonderful job on ALL of the flowers for our daughter's wedding, from the bouquets for the bridesmaids to the flowers for the ceremony!! Thank you all!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

When it came time to find a florist, Pearl River was at the top of our list. Why? Quality, value, and consistency.

My brother and sister-in-law were married in 1996. Gorgeous flowers from PRF that look timeless in photos today. My mother and stepfather were married in 2001. Same thing. A close friend was married in 2008 and loved her flowers from PRF. For our November 2012 wedding, we knew that Stephanie and her team would be able to help us to create a statement with our flowers. We could not have been more pleased.

Stephanie was easy to work with, worked within our budget, listened to our ideas, helped us to form a more perfect vision, and executed it flawlessly. We highly recommend Pearl River Florist to anyone looking for ease, professionalism, and stunning floral arrangements for your special day.

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing. Wonderful. Beautiful. I could go on and on about my flowers. To be honest, I never put much stock in wedding flowers since they're perishable. My dress and pictures would be around forever, but the flowers are only there for the big day, so I didn't really care all that much about that aspect of the wedding. But when the bouquets arrived, I suddenly understood. They were exactly what we had asked for and more. Fresh, big, bright blooms adorned each bouquet. They wrapped my "something old/new/borrowed/blue" handkerchief to my stems just right without damaging it in any way. You could just see the care and experience that went into these arrangements. And working with the ladies at the shop was a dream. The ordering process could have been overwhelming, but they made it easy. And I made some changes to my order mid-way through the planning which they helped me out with graciously. And on the morning of the big day, they agreed to send one van to drop off flowers with me, and another to my husband who was several towns away with his side of the bridal party..... at no extra cost. They are already known for their excellent service and they certainly earned the reputation. I would recommend them over and over again.

Erin
07/13/2012

Stephanie and Mary Ann were an absolute pleasure to work with. They worked with me to stay within our budget, made a sample centerpiece and made lots of recommendations. I used the 10% coupon so I saved a pretty penny! Delivery the day of was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Bouquets and boutonniere arrived on time and everything was set up at the venue perfectly. They made everything super simple and they were even able to get flowers that were out of season for my bouquet. Everything was amazing. Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Flowers

These women were soo Amazing! They really made my wedding unique, elegant and just beautiful! From the first meeting it felt like they were on my side and wanted to try to make my wedding special for me. They paid close attention to my likes and offered great suggestions to make the flowers stand out! They did a fabulous job at the ceremony and reception! Everything came out stunning and it was soo much fun to work with them! Keeping them as our family florist now! LOVE THEM! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were magnificent! Maryann and her staff created such beautiful arrangements!!

Services Used: Flowers

My favorite color is Purple and purple flowers I got! Maryann and staff put together arrangements that made the room stand out even more! The price was right and everyone was happy! I def recommend Pearl River Florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Great to work with. Listened to what I wanted and made it better than I could have imagined. Flowers looked great and everything arrived on time.

Services Used: Flowers

I thought they were great! I really did not like the sample that they made (but that's the whole reason for doing a sample) but I explained exactly what I wanted and the flowers at the wedding were beautiful. Everyone complimented them. Delivery/set up was all perfect. Best of all I really had nothing to do on the day of the wedding, they handled everything perfectly.