Patrick Sweeney Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Patrick is always amazing to work with! For our engagement photos he helped us pick the perfect location and made us feel so comfortable when taking pictures. From putting together our save the dates to planning our perfect day's pictures, he helped us throughout it all. Our wedding pictures came out so amazing. He and Marion did an amazing job and we couldn't be more satisfied with their professionalism and talent!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Awesome photographer! Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Spectacular.....terrific.....amazing.....! All that and more! If you want a great photographer, you need to call Patrick!

Services Used: Photography

We choose Patrick Sweeney Photography because we were very impressed with the job he did for a wedding we went to. Patrick was wonderful to work with right from the time I booked our engagement photo session right through now, choosing photos for our album and songs for our video. Patrick and his associates were wonderful on our wedding day! They caught every special (and crazy) moment and were all so wonderful to work with. Best of all, they get amazing close-up shots without ever being intrusive. That was the biggest thing for us and why we chose Patrick Sweeney Photography. We love the quality of the pictures and can't wait to see the video!

Joe
1 Review
11/16/2013

Patrick and his crew are the best! They have done 2 of my daughters weddings and we have another in the pipeline in 2015 and of course, we will use him.

He is passionate about what he does and extremely creative and professional. He is not just going through the motions. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I had such a great time working with Patrick and his crew ! They were so fun and professional they made smiling for 10 hours straight enjoyable :) I would highly recommend this vendor for all your photography and videography needs! They work magic !!

Services Used: Photography

Pat and his team were great!!!! They were sooo funny and truly knew how to make me and my husband comfortable in front of the camera!! The shots they took were amazing and didn't tie us up at all from having fun! The best part was they were never in your face with the camera and took the best shots probably without us knowing! Patrick is the sweetest guy and you would be absolutely insane if you did not book him for your wedding or any affair for that matter! Will definitely use him again come time for my daughters communion!!! Thank you Patrick for your professionalism and just down right awesomeness!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't ask for a better photographer. Fun, creative, sweet... Our pictures are breathtaking! Thank you Patrick Sweeney!

Services Used: Photography

Patrick and his assistant Marion were phenomenal! They have such great personalities and brought out the best in everyone. It is so obvious that they love what they do and it shows! They got us all to smile and their sense of humor had us on the floor! Within minutes they knew who everyone was by name and relationship so they were able to coordinate our pictures with ease I could not believe how many people came up to me and asked "who are these photographers...they are great!" We were so lucky to have had them their on such a memorable day! We will definately be using them for other events!

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely LOVED working with Patrick and Marion for my wedding. They have become more like friends to my husband and I then just our wedding photographers. Patrick is extremely easy to work with and is very open to ideas and being creative! I was not looking for the "typical" wedding photos and he was so excited to try things that were outside the box! When we got the proofs back from our engagement session, we knew we made the right decision. It was so hot the day we did them and I felt gross and not very photogenic, but when I saw the pictures I couldnt believe how good them came out! Also I had saved a bunch of pictures from Pinterest that I liked of different shots for the wedding, and when I got my proofs they got every single one of them! My wedding party had an absolute blast with both Patrick and Marion which I think is so important for that day. You want everything to go seamlessly and with their help, it did! I cannot say enough positive things about them. They captured everything about the day that you could possibly want, and did so without being intrusive or cheesy. They are absolutely FABULOUS!

Services Used: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Patrick Sweeney as a photographer for any future brides! He and his colleagues made me feel so comfortable. His silly sense of humor will get real smiles for fantastic photographs. Patrick is incredibly quick to respond (especially chatting on Facebook lol) and always answers my questions. He was very quick to post my engagement and wedding photos online. My friends and family LOVED them! It will be SO hard to choose the photos for my album!

Kimberly
06/08/2013

If you are looking for a photographer, look no further!! Pat Sweeney is the BEST!!!
He was recommended to us by our friend who saw Pat and the crew in action at another wedding. From day one, we knew that he was our guy. Pat was so accomodating, friendly, FUNNY, and creative. Everything was so hectic on the day of the wedding, but Pat made us laugh and forget about the craziness. Our guests were coming up to us and commenting about how Pat was really nice to them too.
THANKS PAT and THE CREW for making us feel special on our day!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Services Used: Photography

Patrick Sweeney and his team were wonderful!!
My hotel room was a mess when he came in the morning, our skies were cloudy and misty and he made it work.
Patrick and his team climbed on, over railings and structures and even rolled in wet grass to get the right shot. Patrick did anything needed to keep us smiling, including dancing / clowning around. They were so enthusiastic and made us feel like models!
They were quick and decisive when getting the family shots and kept on top of the time so we weren't late for anything.
We got to enjoy our cocktail hour and our dinner, they weren't intrustive in anyway yet did what they needed to do to get great shots.
I would reccommend them to anyone and I think it speaks to their quality that I heard about them through a friend of mine first. Word of mouth is the best review for a vendor.

Erica
12/07/2012

Patrick and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with for our December wedding and we could not be more pleased we chose him as our photographer! Patrick's passion for photography was clearly evident from the moment we met him as he will do anything for the perfect shot! Patrick is also very flexible and will ensure your wedding vision becomes a reality. He kept the bridal party and families laughing throughout the wedding and made everyone feel very comfortable. He is a true professional and we highly recommend him, his team, and their work!!!

Services Used: Photography

Patrick Sweeny is the BEST!!! Not only did he make us feel very, very special but he is an amazing photographer. Video services were fabulous as well.

We also decided to do a "love story" video where we got interviewed separately and surprised our guests with it at the reception and it was made with such care that people were crying and laughing. People keep mentioning how that was one of the most unique things they have ever seen.

I have to tell you that you can't get a better guy. He is so caring and FUNNY... he had the whole bridal party all loosened up and comfortable...

WE LOVE YOU PAT SWEENEY!!
Anthony and Karen Campione

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Absolutely loved working with Pat! Great personality to make even the most camera shy girl comfortable!! Hysterical, fun, energetic...would refer to anybody!!! All around great service!! One happy bride (and groom)