New England String Quartet

New England String Quartet

Boston, MA 02201 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Viola, Violin

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? The New England String Quartet are amazing, truly amazing! I feel so lucky that they played our wedding! Everything about them was wonderful. Julia was wonderful to email with, so kind and professional. The quartet even traveled up to Maine for our event! They played outside on the balcony and then moved inside for the cocktail hour, and then moved upstairs to perform our first dance for us. A first dance song that they arranged and learned for us off of a YouTube video because there was no sheet music available. How amazing is that!!! Add to all this that they are incredible musicians. People keep asking how I found them. I'm just sorry that I didn't get to listen to them during the cocktail hour, but I hope to see them playing out some time. Thank you so much to all the members of the New England String Quartet for all that you did and for making our wedding truly unique and wonderful.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Julia and team and was very impressed and very happy with their performance. NESQ performed at our ceremony, our cocktail hour, and Julia herself accompanied a recording of John Legend's "All of Me" for our first dance. When searching for string quartet's we had our friend who graduated from Julliard (Cello) vette our musicians. NESQ was his number one choice (and he nixed my #1 choice because he said they weren't good enough). We trusted him and NESQ was awesome.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was very important to me to have good strings play for our ceremony, and we were so happy with the New England String Quartet. Julia worked with me to establish a well-rounded set of songs for the different aspects of the ceremony, and it came together beautifully!!! The quartet is so professional and so talented!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They performed at my church ceremony and did a beautiful job!!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The New England String Quartet made our wedding ceremony so special. I was able to walk down the aisle to Cannon in D and they played beautiful pieces before and during our ceremony. They even accommodated our soloist (my cousin) and composed a quartet from piano music I gave them! They are extremely professional and talented and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced string quartet to play during their ceremony!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Positively amazing. My husband used to play the violin, actually, and he was sold when he saw the violinists play. As he noted: "What they're doing might not look like much to anyone without a background in string instruments -- but that is intense. You have to be incredibly good to pull what they're doing off." Of course, I was too out of it to hear the music when the ceremony was actually happening (I wonder why =)), but the music from the video recorded was perfect. So happy, completely recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/26/2011
857-399-7837
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire