5 Pennfield Rd, Scituate, MA 02066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Matt Chase Music

After graduating from Berklee College of Music in Boston and I spent years writing and performing throughout the Northeast. Over that time I gained an immense amount of performance experience while learning how to play to all sorts of rooms and crowds, from packed clubs to quiet restaurants. Over the past few years I've stepped away from the original performance scene and into the world of events.

Since that time I've had the great pleasure of performing music at countless weddings throughout the New England area. I'm often asked to sing for the ceremony, and cocktail hour, and also offer services for the reception for smaller weddings as well. It is a joy for me to provide the musical backdrop for such meaningful events and I look forward to working with each couple in choosing the perfect songs for their very special day.

In terms of music choice for ceremonies I am open to any idea and I will work with the bride and groom to choose the songs that they feel will fit the sentiment and vibe that they're looking for. If I don't have a song listed on my song list I will gladly learn it. I've performed classical pieces such as Pachelbel's Canon and the Wedding March but also contemporary songs such as Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud", Train's "Marry Me", and Marvin Gaye's "How Sweet It Is". All songs can include vocals or be played instrumentally.

For cocktail hours I try to choose a set list that is celebratory and upbeat while at the same time reflecting the romantic vibe of the day. If there are specific songs that the bride and groom would like played I'm more than happy to oblige.

I take great pride in being a musician and I always bring a high level of professionalism and performance every time I play. My goal each wedding is for the clients to be highly satisfied and for their guests to be impressed.

Follow Matt Chase Music on

Ceremony York, ME
Ceremony York, ME
Ceremony Scituate Yacht Club
Ceremony Scituate Yacht Club
Bedford Village Inn (Bedford, NH)
Bedford Village Inn (Bedford, NH)
Pre Corporate Event (Stowe)
Pre Corporate Event (Stowe)
Red Lion Inn (Cohasset, MA)
Red Lion Inn (Cohasset, MA)
Private Home (Cape Cod, MA)
Private Home (Cape Cod, MA)
Castle Hill Inn (Newport, RI)
Castle Hill Inn (Newport, RI)
Cohasset Harbor (Cohasset, MA)
Cohasset Harbor (Cohasset, MA)
Hyannisport, MA
Hyannisport, MA
Private Home (Gloucester, MA)
Private Home (Gloucester, MA)
Ocean Cliff (Newport, MA)
Ocean Cliff (Newport, MA)
Liberty Hotel (Boston, MA)
Quechee Inn (Quechee, VT)
Quechee Inn (Quechee, VT)
Liberty Hotel (Boston, MA)
Larz Anderson Park (Brookline, MA)
Larz Anderson Park (Brookline, MA)
Plimoth Plantation (Plymouth, MA)
Plimoth Plantation (Plymouth, MA)
The River Club (Scituate, MA)
The River Club (Scituate, MA)
The Villa (East Bridgewater, MA)
The Villa (East Bridgewater, MA)
Thompson Island (Boston, MA)
Thompson Island (Boston, MA)
86b70ca871ae7aa9 Matt Shed pick 1 5

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Matt Chase Music

• Tayla

Tayla Griffin · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day, Best Guitarist!

Matt Chase was an awesome addition to our wedding day. He came by recommendation of a friend and we will be surely recommending him to any of our friends or family getting married in the near future. Matt was easy to work with before the wedding including securing the date, flexibility with song choices, and even sending samples of songs when requested. His punctual arrival on wedding day and patience with the weather (last minute decision to move the ceremony indoors because of rain) were telling of Matt’s personality and professionalism. His acoustic guitar talents were the perfect accompaniment to the rustic ceremony in the barrel room of Newport Vineyards. The skies cleared for the outdoor cocktail hour where Matt continued to play a mix of country and classic song covers. Our guests enjoyed the music, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, yard games, and conversation. If Matt is available for your wedding day, don’t hesitate to book with him!

Sent on 07/10/2019

John · Married on 09/22/2018

Matt was key to our wedding. He was very easy to work with and is a wonderful singer and musician. He did the music throughout our ceremony and during the cocktail hour. He was very flexible and brought great energy to the event. We would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Daniel · Married on 05/27/2018

Matt Chase is exactly what you are looking for. Incredible talent, a consummate professional, wonderful to work with. He performs the perfect songs at the perfect volume, reads the room, played all the songs I requested (with mastery), and most important SOUNDS AMAZING. From the ceremony to cocktail hour, to the reception; his music was flawless. The guests loved him, I loved him, my wife loved him, even the wedding coordinator and photographer loved him. He's also just a really nice guy. I back him 100 percent. If you are looking for an exceptionally talented acoustic guitar player to perform at your event this is THE guy. Thank you so much Matt, you were a highlight of our wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Matt Chase Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• 5 Pennfield Rd Scituate, MA, 02066 See on map