Natalie Franke Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

No words can even begin to express how happy I am that we chose Natalie to document our 20 year vow renewal. As a wedding photographer myself I knew that choosing the right person was essential. I've known Natalie for many years in the industry but it's different when you become the bride (again!) and Natalie surpassed everything I could of wished for. Her sweetness, professionalism and simple joy to be around made our day easy and even more special. My husband not a huge fan of photos did awesome and even said how much he enjoyed everything. Natalie, not only as a friend, colleague but now also a client, I can't say enough wonderful things about you. You are a true blessing! Thank you for making me feel as special as I did even after 20 years of marriage!

Recently Married

Natalie was a FANTASTIC photographer at our wedding. She is so talented and really knows all the great spots for photos in Annapolis. I selected her based on the pictures on her website, but my first conversation with her confirmed that she was the right choice - she is incredibly sweet and encouraging, which is very important for your wedding. My wedding photos are starting to come out, and I LOVE them. Can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography

Natalie has a way about her that makes you feel your wedding is her favorite ever! A very smart, talented,professional photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Natalie is hands down the best photographer I have ever come across. Selecting Natalie was a no brainer for me, and I knew to jump fast before she booked our date. She is that good!! She is not only an amazing photographer but an incredible person which is important on a wedding day, as the photographer is with you more than your groom on the wedding day! I will and do recommend her to every person I know and will continue to do so. My wedding photos are even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!! Thank you Natalie for the best photos we could ever ask for. We love you!

Recently Married

Natalie is amazing -- as a person and as a photographer. I cannot say enough about her fantastic work. I had secretly been following her blog for years before I got engaged, and knew that I wanted her as my wedding photographer. As soon as we met Natalie we knew we would hire her. Her excitement and passion for photography is obvious from the moment you meet her. She worked with us to put together an engagement session out of state- which was thrilling for my husband. And on the day of the wedding, I could not have asked for a better photographer. The way she finds amazing light and knows exactly how to pose the bride and the groom is incredible. She makes every one of her subjects look fantastic! We have already gotten so many compliments on the photographs that Natalie has taken. I would recommend her to all brides. She is amazing!

Services Used: Photography

If I could only give one piece of advice to a bride, it would be to hire Natalie as the photographer before even researching florists, DJs, transportation, caterers, venues or anything. As soon as I started working with Natalie, all things beautiful in the wedding world opened up to me. Instead of tirelessly researching vendors as I had been doing, I simply used Natalies' recommended list or sent her an email asking for her recommendation. Natalie is the best in her trade, and she knows the best in others...so being able to count on her for advice was priceless. *Bonus* When you tell other vendors that Natalie is your photographer, they seem to perk up and go the extra mile for your wedding; as they know their work is going to be heavily photographed and seen by the thousands of Natalies followers.

Her photos speak for themselves: they're beautiful. But what you cant see is the startlingly fast turn around time (she had the photos ready before we even got back from the honeymoon!) or all the behind the scenes coordination she did to make sure we stayed on schedule. But the best part...she's just so darn nice! I've never seen anyone be able to lead as well as her AND be simultaneously gracious about it.

I am so grateful to Natalie for capturing our wedding and providing us with something we will enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you!!

Services Used: Photography

I'm not sure were to begin with my review because there are no words that can adequacy describe how amazing Natalie Franke is. First, l could start by saying that she is a beautiful person inside and out. She is the sweetest person you will ever met and it shows that she truly cares about her clients. She is extremely professional, responsive and so easy to work with. Second, her talent for photography is almost unnatural. Our wedding photos were incredible and everything I envisioned. Natalie has an eye for making even the simplest things beautiful and capturing a moment that can evoke emotion even months later. Just an amazing experience.

Services Used: Photography

Natalie Franke is simply one of the best photographers out there. She is professional, sweet, and creative. She caught each detail, emotion, and moment that whirled right by us on our wedding day in her soft and beautifully lit photos. One of the stand out abilities of Natalie, is her ability to think on her feet and outside the box. When I forgot my garter, she came up with a great alternative right on the spot when she handed me a beer. When the groom found the beer under my dress and chugged it on one knee the crowd went wild. Natalie goes way beyond the roll of photographer, she is a top knotch creative genius and we simply cannot thank her enough.

Services Used: Photography

I cannot even begin to express my love of photography... not only my love of photography, but my love of Natalie Franke's photography! For my wedding, THE single most important detail of planning was finding the perfect photographer for US. I searched high and low... and let me tell you, I spent nearly 3 months stalking wedding blogs/local photographers/magazines to find the photographer that we knew would represent our love story, best.

Natalie has the most upbeat spirit of anyone I have ever met. There is not one single thing that I asked for that she couldn't/wouldn't provide. Her whole goal is to provide the best experience for her clines, and she does just that! If you request it, she will make sure she does it for YOU. From the emails she sent coordinating both our engagement and wedding--to the gorgeous little packages that graced our doorsteps... there was not one detail that was missed.

There is no other photographer that will make you feel more at ease in front of the camera. There is no other photographer that will go out of his/her way to get the right shot, to get the right light (which I was personally obsessed with!!) or to show you that she truly cares about your experience. We are overjoyed that we were able to work with such talent on our wedding day and we honestly cannot wait to book another session with the very talented, and oh-so-sweet, Natalie Franke!

Thank you so much Natalie for your sweet words, your gorgeous photos and your warm heart!

A&B

Cory and Kathie
06/20/2014

There is no way that I can adequately express in words how magical our day was because of Natalie. Not only was she the sweetest person to work with (and her assistants Kate and Maddie), but her pictures are nothing short of amazing! It took me three tries yesterday before I could look at them all without crying (in happiness, of course). She truly captured the life and love that is our new, bigger family! When the wedding day started, she only knew Cory and I previously from our engagement session and first meeting. However, by the end of the night, she was so much more than that to everyone there. I am still hearing from family and friends how much they loved her and her assistants. I can't wait to share these pictures with them and she will be getting major business coming her way, so you better contact her soon. But, then again, I have a feeling she has quite the following already!

~Kathie

1+ year ago

Natalie is an AMAZING photographer and a great person!! I am absolutely in LOVE with all of the photos from my wedding day. It truly was like having a friend there to take our pictures because Natalie is so sweet and personable. I was pretty nervous before seeing my husband for our first look and Natalie was so nice about it and kept making sure I was okay, which was so helpful for me. I let Natalie make decisions about where we took pictures and I'm so happy I did! Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous - Natalie is so talented and so hard working. I really can't say enough good things about her. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos and I truly am so happy. Book her early girls!! :) ... Thank you Natalie!!

Services Used: Photography

If I could give Natalie more than 5/5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. She is so much more than a wedding photographer! I e-mailed her months before I was even engaged because sometimes "you just know". Kinda like picking out a wedding dress or the man of your dreams- you just know when you've found the perfect photographer.

Natalie is the sweetest person you'll probably ever meet. When you choose a photographer, remember that they will be with you all day long. It was like having a friend with you throughout your wedding day. Natalie captures so much emotion in every single photograph she takes and she works so incredibly hard! I can not say enough incredible things about this photographer but her work really speaks for itself.

During our wedding, our friends and family kept saying to us that we seemed like the most calm bride and groom. I told them, "You want to know the secret? Amazing vendors!" It's true though- all of my vendors were so incredible and I knew that they would take care of everything. It melted all the stress away. I knew, without a doubt, that even if it was snowing or was pouring down rain- we'd get incredible photographs. Natalie is up for anything & will do everything in her power to make your day special.

Would recommend Natalie a million times over!

Services Used: Photography

We recently had Natalie Franke at http://www.nataliefranke.com/ photograph our daughter's wedding and the photos were amazing. She was able celebrate the emotion of the day with locations and shots that were just beautiful. The ease with which she posed everyone and her ability to capture spontaneous moments was tremendous. A bleak, rainy day was no match for Natalie’s ability to capture our daughter's and her husband's love for each other in photos that we'll cherish forever. Our family and friends loved the photos and the accolades continue. No need to look any further Natalie is the best photographer for you.

1+ year ago

There are not enough positive words in the world to describe my experience with Natalie! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. I have been working with Natalie for almost a year and a half, and it is always a pleasure. She makes you feel completely comfortable and at ease. She always answered my questions promptly and made sure that I was completely satisfied every step of the way. She has an amazing personality, one where you feel like you have known her for years. Her work is incredibly beautiful, natural, romantic, and creative. You can tell how much pride Natalie puts in her work, its always shows. Everything that was included in the photos was what I asked for and more! My husband and I added a second photographer to our package, and we are extremely happy we did. Natalie's colleague Kate was our second photographer. It is very helpful to have 2 photographers. It was so wonderful that every time me or my husband turned around, Natalie or Kate were right there. It was amazing how they were always there capturing the most precious moments. They also did an amazing job at capturing the real emotion in each photo. I also want to give credit to Madison, Natalie's amazing assistant. She was extremely helpful every step of the way and was a pleasure to work with. Natalie's blog is a huge plus about the entire experience. She did a beautiful job at describing our wedding day and all of the special moments. It is very nice to have her blog to reflect on our wedding day! I also can't believe how fast we received our photos back! I also think it is great that Natalie does a "sneak peak" almost immediately. We are so in love with the photographs from our wedding! I could go on and on...but the best advice I have for you is that my husband and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

She is amazing! We flew her out to Washington State for our December wedding. And it was like having a dear friend shooting your special day, well I already considered her a friend before hiring. And she was so helpful and always offered if she needed to do anything for us, which wasn't necessary, but we really appreciated it! Very personable, my family and friends loved her!

1+ year ago

I had been following Natalie's work since before my husband and I were engaged. I saw a gorgeous shoot that she did and made a note of her name for the future. I am so glad that I did. I couldn't imagine having anyone else in her place. Not only is Natalie crazy talented, but her personality is one in a million. She puts everyone at ease and makes everything fun! She also have the ability to corral a million families together for a crazy family shoot. I don't know how she did it. Then she turns around whips out a "sneak peek" the very next day. I died when I saw the pictures. They are absolutely amazing and I felt like I was reliving the day all over again. I can't even begin to put into words how happy and honored I am to have had her capture our day. I HIGHLY recommend her!