Myrick Studios

(4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Myrick Studios did an excellent job with my wedding photos. They were absolutely beautiful and captured our Vintage Halloween Themed wedding to a "T". We had a complete blast and our guests were overly surprised with our decorations and costumes.
I would recommend Myrick Studios to anyone who is looking for Beautiful Pictures.

Thanks Again
Wedding: 11/02/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I am only doing this for my Niece so per my niece's request only
Myrick Studios responded with the following comments:
According to my camera records, I was supposed to be there at 3:00. My first shot was taken at 3:09. The bride was supposed to be ready for her first look at 3:30. Samantha, the bride, was finally ready for her first look at 4:42 (back of my camera). Her ceremony started at 5:30. So this gave us only 45 minutes to shoot TWLEVE bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and all of the family. I then asked if there were anymore photos that needed to be taken, And samantha the bride said "No, we're good.. lets head back towards the cermony." Samantha, the bride booked me for 8 hours. The last shot on my camera was taken at 11:55. That means I was there for almost 9 hours. And I had shots with the bride & her mom. I have spoken to the bride about this matter and she is so embarassed that her family is acting this way. I have her whole conversation on my phone via text messages. And Samantha has admitted to being an hour and a half late And has apologized over and over for her mother's behavior.
Wedding: Recently Married

RayRay 5 Reviews
The most important aspect of our wedding was quality photos. Myrick absolutely did not disappoint! I honestly cannot express how in love I am with our wedding photos. I think his photos speak for themselves. There is seriously nothing that would make us happier! We can't wait to frame every single one and put in our home :)

I've received countless compliments on the photos and everyone says they're the "best wedding photos they've ever seen." I would have to agree! Myrick and Brandi were a great pair and we had a lot of fun with them! They had their hands full but they far exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond for us! We can't express how happy we are that they photographed our wedding. These photos will be cherished forever. Thanks so much yall!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not be happier with the beautiful memories captured by Myrick Studios. We still get compliments on how gorgeous our wedding photos are! I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Myrick is amazing ! He captured every moment on our wedding day! I'm absolutely in love with our wedding pictures:) Myrick went above and beyond for my husband I . We had to change our wedding date due to a traumatic accident that my husband was involved in 4 months before our wedding date. Myrick stuck with us and made us feel so comfortable with having to change our dates in such short notice. He is so laid back and is literally the BEST photographer around ! Thanks for everything Myrick !!! We will definitely use him in the future!
Myrick Studios responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Brooke! You guys were so fun to work with!
Wedding: 09/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Myrick is by far the best around. After the wedding as the bride you look back and think
"I wonder how everything turned out" because you sure don't remember much. Myrick captured everything and made it possible to relive that day. We will continue to use him for Christmas etc.
Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Myrick was referred to me by a friend, and since my wedding, I have referred him to two other brides. Sometimes it takes him a while to get back to you, but the pictures are so beautiful that I hardly minded once I saw them. Great attitude and lots of fun. He danced with me and sang at my reception! I have had so many compliments on my pictures, and my bridal portraits were stunning!
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Myrick was absolutely amazing!!! He is extremely nice and very professonal! I had originally palnned my wedding in TN and then 3 months before the wedding I decided to have my wedding in Destin, FL. He was very flexible and was no problem to go to Destin!! My pictures are outstanding!!! Better than what I had ever imagined! Thank you Myrick and Brandi!!!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you're looking for some photos that are going to look GREAT and STAND OUT - Use Myrick Studios

I have used him for several events and even my own Wedding.. Check out his website. You could look at for hours and not find one bad shot.

Myrick is very gifted at what he does.. He can capture something in a single shot where others have to take several in hopes to get it.

All in all, I am giving Myrick a 5 out of 5, because he did an excellent job for me at a great Value and has done the same for people I have recommended him to to..

Photos that he has taken continue to get compliments! You will be happy with Myrick Studios..

NOTE: Book him early, he is in High Demand - people have him go all over the USA and to destination weddings.. We almost didn't get him- so my advice is this: Get the Ring, Give Myrick a ring to shoot your wedding
Myrick Studios responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much Colby! You guys were awesome!
Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The pictures are WONDERFUL!!!! Everyone kept telling me you guys were all over the place and I can now see that that we have all of our amazing pictures. You captured so many precious moments of our friends and family! The Cicada shots, have to be at the top of the list.....We can all say they made the night memorable! Thanks again for capturing our perfect day!!!!!
Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our best decision of our wedding was going with Myrick Studios for our photography. We have gotten endless comments about our wedding pictures and love the way Myrick captured our special day! He has an amazing ability to make moments into beautiful memories!
Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike was great working with our budget and what we wanted out of a photographer. He was always prompt to respond to calls, emails, etc. We have only seen a few pictures so far but I have no doubt that they will all be amazing.
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike, I can't even begin to describe what I feel when I look at the photos from the wedding!!! It seems like you captured every single moment of our special day, and everytime I look at them I get to relive the happiest day of my life! You have a very special talent and are absolutely wonderful to work with---seriously, I look at some of those shots and actually feel like a movie star!!! Thanks for being so personable and for making me feel and look like such a beautiful bride... You are much more than a photographer, more like an amazing artist creating and capturing the most special and cherishable memories of a lifetime!
Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are looking for a photographer that will provide you with one of a kind pictures then Mike Cowart is for you. He will diliver anything you ask. I asked for art and that is exactly what I got. Not only is his work great but he is also fun and easy to work with! Thanks Mike you were the best photographer a bride can ask for!!
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would recommend Mike to anyone. He was great and our pictures are wonderful!!
Wedding: 09/05/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING PHOTOS. I honestly heard "these are the best wedding photos I've ever seen" by my minister, all my friends, strangers who saw some on facebook, and another well respected photographer. Photography was our one wedding splurge but I can truly say it was worth every penny. Myrick (aka Mike) shot a friend's sister's wedding and I was sold after just a few of his photos. Another photographer friend asked how much Myrick had charged and said "wow, he undercharges for his skill level". I will say that he is hard to get a hold of, is hit-or-miss on responding to emails, and is... well, an artist. He communicates a little differently than me (I'm a Type-A doctor who likes order, expects instant replies to questions, etc.) During the wedding Myrick was unimposing and quiet as a mouse. At one point I thought "I wonder if he's getting ANY of this?!" b/c I never saw him. But when the photos all came back... oh my gosh... Wow. www.myrickstudios.com / if you go to "client galleries" and then "claire and chris" and password is csschmidt you can see the photos. I couldn't be happier with them.
Wedding: 08/01/2009
 615-586-2642
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire