My Story Keeper Photography

My Story Keeper Photography

Spring, TX 77380 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently used Lindsay with My StoryKeeper for my engagement session and wedding photographs. I can not say enough good things about Lindsay and her work! The packages are very reasonable, given the excellent quality. She is always on time, replies to emails promptly, and easy to get along with. During the day of the wedding, she and her 2nd shooter (who is also a great photographer) listened our suggestions, were present when needed, but not intrusive. Our wedding photograph collection really told the story of our wedding day well--with a good mix of candid and formal photos. I loved our photos and will treasure them always!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was amazing and great to work with!! She is super friendly and fun. I love her work and was so glad to find her and have her skills be a part of my big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was wonderful to work with and made our wedding photography experience fun! We loved the candid photos as well as the posed photos. But we really loved that Lindsay kept everyone focused so that all posed photos were finished quickly. She was very professional as well and stayed until the reception finished. The photography never felt intrusive but we have ton of wonderful wedding photos that capture the event and memories. I highly recommend My Story Keeper!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsey did a great job at our wedding! She is so fun to work with and I barely even noticed her and her partner at my wedding. She's great at responding to emails too!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was so amazing! She listened to everything that we wanted. Such a fun person to be around and she not to mention she is fabulous at what she does. I had her do my bridals and our wedding. I would recommend her to everyone!

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay is such an excellent photographer! She was so much fun to work with and made the sessions/wedding day so fun! I would definitely recommend her services! Her packages are a great deal for the amount that you get!

4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Lindsay is a very sweet person to work with. I think her work is great for the price you pay. I think the most amazing part about her work is that her packages are moderately priced (for those who wants to work on a lower end budget of about $2k for a photographer) for the work she does. You'll find her to be resonable and honest as you work with her. Definitely a must have photographer!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best photographer I have met.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome - very helpful with telling me what to do for photos. Didn't even notice she was following me around all night!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome photographer. We used her for our engagements and the wedding day.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give a higher score I would. She took gorgeous pictures and was great at directing traffic. I just love her! Will defintly be using her for our family pictures once we have one!! Love her work and fantastic to work with.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was great! She took our engagement and wedding pictures which turned out wonderful. We have received so many compliments about our pictures and especially our album. She is easy going, easy to get a hold of and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsay @ My Story Keeper. From start to finish she did an AMAZING job. We enjoyed the engagement session, my bridals turned out lovely and the wedding was more than I expected. I was really looking for someone that was laid back because I didn't want the pictures to be a painful or anxiety-provoking experience and my wish came true with Lindsay!

Lindsay and her second shooter, Kori, were AWESOME during the ceremony/reception. Our groomsmen can be alot to handle and they held their own beautifully. The guests were so complimentary of their presence (they actually looked like they were having a good time!) and their flexibility. You will be so pleased with her work!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was amazing!!!!! She was so much fun to work with!!! I recommend her to everyone! She even calmed me down when the flowers showed up in the wrong color.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsey really captured the most special of moments between us on our special day. I was so blown away with the quality of my pictures. She is incredibly nice, easy going and really helped me feel comfortable. Everyone has complemented my engagement and wedding pictures, Thanks Again!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great personality,creative, down to earth, open to your ideas. We really enjoyed her on our special day. It was the best investment we made on our wedding.

• Wedding: 03/25/2011
281-433-0715
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards