My Old Kentucky Home State Park

My Old Kentucky Home State Park

Favorite
Bardstown, KY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not have chosen a more beautiful venue for our wedding. The staff was helpful and amazing. Grounds were beautiful and everything was pristine. Loved it!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were amazing!! The grounds were perfectly groomed and the facilities looked spotless. There was ample parking and everything was so close. My guests had the whole place (including the grounds) to walk and explore during our wedding and reception. The location set the mood and decor for our outdoor wedding and reception. It was the perfect fall day and a perfect venue!!

Mallory
2+ years ago

MOKH was very helpful! They worked with me and my family to ensure everything was exactly where we wanted it!

Tonya
09/11/2010

My Old Kentucky Home State Park was a beautiful location for our wedding and reception. The event coordinators that work for the park could not have been more helpful - they were truly wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a beautiful venue for our wedding and ceremony. It was a little expensive, but worth the money. Everyone loved it and it made for some really beautiful pictures.