My Old Kentucky Home State Park

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have chosen a more beautiful venue for our wedding. The staff was helpful and amazing. Grounds were beautiful and everything was pristine. Loved it!!!
Wedding: 05/17/2014

Anonymous 5 Reviews
They were amazing!! The grounds were perfectly groomed and the facilities looked spotless. There was ample parking and everything was so close. My guests had the whole place (including the grounds) to walk and explore during our wedding and reception. The location set the mood and decor for our outdoor wedding and reception. It was the perfect fall day and a perfect venue!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Mallory 5 Reviews
MOKH was very helpful! They worked with me and my family to ensure everything was exactly where we wanted it!
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Tonya 3 Reviews
My Old Kentucky Home State Park was a beautiful location for our wedding and reception. The event coordinators that work for the park could not have been more helpful - they were truly wonderful to work with!
Wedding: 09/11/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was a beautiful venue for our wedding and ceremony. It was a little expensive, but worth the money. Everyone loved it and it made for some really beautiful pictures.
Wedding: 10/18/2008