Moraima Photo

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moraima and Raymond were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! I could honestly say they were the best vendors there! They were on point everywhere and got great shots! :) I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!! They were a real pleasure to work with!!!!
Wedding: 03/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Choosing to work with Raymond and Moraima was one of the best choices we made while planning our wedding! As a husband and wife team who were obviously very comfortable with each other, showing us how to pose, making us laugh, etc. seemed to just come naturally. We chose them because A) Their photo-style was exactly what we wanted: Natural & Candid, Edited but not over processed B) Their personalities were so fun we knew they would get great photos of us and our wedding party... and they did! Also important to mention, they were professional and always on time. No complaints from us, we're just happy, wonderfully photographed newly-weds!
Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Raymond and Moraima were so much FUN to work with! They took our engagement pictures and I know no one could have captured our personality like they did. We told them what we wanted and they provided that and MORE! We can't say enough good about them! They were always so responsive to any questions, comments or concerns we had, and I never had to wait more than 24 hours for a reply. They are very compassionate, caring professionals who take serious pride in their work. They have true eyes for details! I regret not making them our wedding photographers and if any potential brides are reading my feedback for these two, stop looking for photographers, you have found the PERFECT PACKAGE! Now that my wedding is over, I still carry a relationship with them and feel so blessed to have them in my life. I love Moraima Photography!!!!! :)
Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moraima and Raymond were a pleasure to work with. They were very easy to get in contact with and very flexible in dealing with last minute changes or surprises. On top of all that, the photos were beautiful.
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Raymond and Moraima were a joy to work with! Our beach wedding in June was amazing. They really understood the confusion and chaos of that day with our large wedding party, and made it so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Through the large crowd, they seemed to capture every moment of that day, looking through the pictures was like reliving my wedding day. Our family and friends had such a great time and the pictures are proof of that! I would also like to thank them for the great images of my husband and I… they were AMAZING!
Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moraima Photography was wonderful to work with. Moraima and Raymond were very professional, artistic, and extremely responsive to our needs and preferences. They worked extremely well together, while creating an enjoyable atmosphere, and knew exactly what moments to capture on our special day. We wanted more "in the moment" pictures instead of staged shots, and Moraima and Raymond heard us loud and clear - our pictures truly capture the emotion of the wedding. The quality of service we received was outstanding, and our engagement and wedding photographs came out beautifully. Our pictures are amazing and look like they came straight out of a magazine; we highly recommend Moraima Photography to anyone.
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Raymond and Moraima shot our wedding at the Casa Feliz in Winter Park. They did a wonderful job, the pictures are amazing. We're out of state so most of the pre wedding planning was done through emails, though were able to meet with them once while we were visiting on wedding business. They were always easy to get a hold of and responsive. They were supportive of any ideas I had for shots and came up with many I hadn't thought of. They happily took care of my parents' required family shot list (even though their style is more photo journalism). Raymond even chased the bus that left my maid of honor behind! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!
Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Moraima Photography for our wedding in Melbourne Beach, Florida. Both Raymond and Moraima were extremely professional, non-intrsive, but most of all - FUN! They captured each and every special moment and were able to tell the story throughout our wedding day through their photography.

Other than the photos (which were amazing!), Moraima and Raymond were extremely easy to work with, especially planning a destination wedding. They extended their hours and worked until the end of the night to make sure no memory went undocumented. Thank you both for being such a great partner for our wedding! We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.
Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful photos and wonderful to work with!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Moraima & Raymond as our photographers for our Feb 26, 2011 wedding. They did an amazing job and were great accomodating to our wedding schedule. They even stayed later than scheduled time to take additional shots!
Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have participated in many weddings and I can honestly say that Moraima and Raymond are the greatest photographers I have worked with. Their the most sweetest couple. I hired them for my wedding and sense day one knew I had made the right choice. The pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would HIGHLY recommend Moraima Photo! When I was planning my wedding for December, I knew that a photographer was very important to me because I wanted to have beautiful pictures to look back on years from now. Most of the photographers I interviewed were WAY OVERPRICED. I came across Moriama Photo and met with Raymond and Moriama. Their work was GORGEOUS and their prices were unbeatable (trust me, I looked at many other packages that were at least double the price). I loved the idea of having two photographers, especially a husband-wife team. I could tell they were very passionate about their work. They took time to meet at my venue a few weeks before the wedding to get ideas. The day of, they were on time and very professional. They were never in the way but managed to capture great photos. The images were AMAZING. They captured laughter, dancing, joy, and all the special moments in a creative way. Any time before or after the wedding that I had questions for them, they always responded immediately. Everyone has commented on how beautiful my pictures are and how I must've had a wonderful photographer. They are great...I would definitely recommend them 100% Thank you Raymond and Moraima for your amazing photography. You captured memories that will truely last a lifetime!!!!
Wedding: 11/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moraima and Raymond are an excellent couple to work with! They have great chemistry that is contagious...I had a wonderful time with them and absolutely love my wedding photos! I couldn't have asked for more!
Wedding: 11/12/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! The photographs were beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers on our wedding day!! The flexibility and professionalism was great!
Wedding: 10/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A wonderful, unforgettable experience!!!
Wedding: 07/31/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
love the photos! very modern =)
Wedding: 06/05/2010