Richard M Photography LLC

Versailles, KY View map Visit website
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Richard M Photography LLC is a Versailles, Kentucky-based wedding photography company owned and operated by Richard Moskovitz. This expert is head over heels about his profession and the opportunity of being part of your special day. He is creatively inclined and aims to capture your precious moments with a sense of inspired artistry. Richard has years of experience and is determined to rise to the occasion, exceeding the expectations you set out for him.

Richard M Photography LLC adheres to a strict one-event-per-day policy, ensuring all of his focus is on your wedding. Richard offers a wedding package investment opportunity that conveniently includes the services of a second photographer. This expert professionally edits all of your images and delivers them via an online digital gallery.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
    Lyndsey S. Married on 10/23/2021

Lyndsey Steven

It was a pleasure working with Richard. He did a fantastic job at taking our wedding photos. I would definitely work with him again (Hopefully not for another wedding haha). Highly recommend!
    Lily Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Richard photographed our wedding in September of 2021 and we could not have been happier! Richard and his second shooter were both so kind, professional, and easy to work with. Richard responded quickly to messages. I received hundreds of beautifully edited photos in about 2 weeks from the day! He is one of the nicest photographers we've ever worked with.
    Ken H. Married on 05/01/2021

Great Photographer

I am not the most photogenic person and Richard made me look great. Not only did he take amazing photos but he made me feel comfortable posing when posing was not something me or my now husband are good at doing. He's a great guy and he has taken photos of me and my good friends now. We love him!

Deals

Richard Moskovitz
Richard Moskovitz
Main Photographer

A little bit about me

I always found tech and everything revolving around computers really fascinating and even at a young age my parents would find me busy playing with some kind of crazy creative project.

I picked up some of my creative skills in a small candle factory when I was a young boy. My father would work till the late hours of the night and I'll be playing on one of his new computers manipulating images and coloring images on software for fun. In college, I took on computer graphic design and fell in love with the photography course. I later left America to study 3d animation abroad I enjoyed documenting every adventure I took on weekends on a tiny camera. That's where I leveled up my artistic talents fairly quickly. When I came back home I decided to buy a small camera and took plenty of photos around Kentucky till eventually, people started to reach out to me for work. Still today I take my camera on every journey.

Every day I strive to improve my skills in photography by watching videos online and going outside and pushing my cameras to their limits. My goal is always to make a good connection with people from all parts of the world and grow my cultural knowledge. In my free time i like spend time with friends and family at the movies or cooking new tasty meals.

111 Versailles Versailles, KY, 40383
Location of (Richard M Photography LLC)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding