Miranda Laine Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda is just simply amazing. There isn't much more to say than that. She captured our wedding beautifully. In fact we have so many amazing photos to choose from, I don't even know where to begin! She has been so easy and awesome to work with. We couldn't be happier! Miranda truly is the best and we wish we lived closer so we could use her to capture all of our life events.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda, I am so grateful that I was referred to you! The detail and quality of your work is impeccable! You have left us with such a detailed storybook of our wedding day. I love my pictures - I can't stop looking at them! Thank you for paying so much attention to all of those little things that are so important and meaningful to us! You truly caught the emotions of that day, and I am so excited about that! I will absolutely recommend you to all of my friends!

Ariele & Manuel

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photographer!!! We had engagement, bridal & wedding pictures done with Miranda. We'll be coming back when its time to have baby pictures! My husband & I cared the most about the photos since that's what we would have afterwards. Miranda's pictures speak for themselves & are worth paying for. We got a deal through a wedding show. They're amazing and she uses the natural surroundings & lighting. We loved her posed pictures & candids. Miranda was open to any ideas we had for poses or anything. Since we didn't have a wedding planner we asked her all sorts of questions. She helped give us ideas for venues, timing of events & refered us to our videographer. She checked out the locations beforehand to get the best shots & even put our engagement & bridal pictures in their frames before the wedding. We did a diy photobooth & didn't think about when it got darker having a light for it- Miranda helped us light it up with an extra flash to help our day run smoothly. It will take a while to get your pictures but she lets you know how long it'll take when you sign the contract. All in all we got amazing pictures from a super helpful photographer.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography was the #1 most important thing to me for our wedding. I am a bride blogger and needed someone who could take gorgeous photos for both our memories and for my business. Miranda did not disappoint! Our package included an engagement session and a full day for our wedding and Miranda KILLED it! She made us feel so comfortable that we (normally people who hide from the camera) actually really enjoyed our photography sessions. Plus, Miranda was very sensitive to our special needs wedding party members and our sensitive family issues. She kept everyone moving along quickly so that we were able to enjoy our wedding and not stand around all day taking photos. And the photos? GORGEOUS. I am so happy! Miranda Laine Photography was worth every penny and more.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Cris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just can't brag enough about Miranda. She is BEYOND amazing. From the moment my husband and I met her, we knew she was the photographer for us! Miranda is always very professional but also becomes a friend during the planning process. We were absolutely blown away by our engagement photos... they all looked like they should be hanging in a gallery somewhere! And from the photos we've seen from our wedding... they are just absolutely beautiful. Miranda captured every moment and every detail so perfectly. No need to keep on looking for a photographer... Miranda is it! We will be using her photography services for every milestone in life. We just can't thank her enough for capturing our big day so perfectly. Photos from our wedding -- http://www.mirandalainephotography.com/blog/abbie-jason-married-part-one/

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda is one talented lady! The joy and passion she has for her work is obvious from the moment you meet her, and it's proven in every amazing photo she takes. She seems to have a sixth sense for lighting and design, giving her work that extra spark that means the difference between a picture and a beautiful, exciting piece of art. Her photos of our daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding capture all the memories beautifully, from the very first engagement shots, through the events of the wedding day, to the last moment they drove away, "just married!" Easy to work with, patient and inconspicuous, sometimes you may hardly notice she's there, but believe me, she will get the shots. From the parents-of-the-bride's point of view, we are so pleased our daughter chose Miranda that we can say with complete confidence, "You will not be disappointed!!"

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda, is amazing! She takes beautiful photos, and really turns your event into a work of art. She really listened to all my suggestins, and even let me pick some poses to do. She is very open to any suggestions you may have, and is open to trying new photo ideas you may have. She is worth every penny!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda Laine did my engagement/bridal portraits and wedding day coverage. I am so happy with her services and highly recommend her. She is super creative and a lot of fun to work with.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda was a delight to work with. She completed my bridal portraits, engagement portraits, and wedding day photography. We loved having her around which is key because you will spend a lot of time with your photographer. She is super sweet. She maintained a low-key presence, but I was always sure she was working her tail off to get the pictures I wanted. We had such a great experience with her during pre-wedding portraits, I had total confidence in her on the big day.

Miranda was so flexible and always punctual, meeting my husband and I in Austin for engagement photos and traveling all the way to Houston to support me in getting my dream bridal portraits on my university campus. On the day of the bridal portraits we had a classic rainy, humid Houston day. She didn't miss a beat and we stayed outside sweating buckets just to get the shots I wanted. She was upbeat and engaged the entire time despite the horrible weather conditions. I felt like she was really committed to making me happy but also I think she is a photography junkie and just loves shooting. Seemed like she was just excited as I was to see our work together. It's great to work with someone who loves their work and sees each shoot as a new opportunity to do something special.

Communication-wise she is very professional and always got back to us promptly.

We loved the results of all our time with Miranda and felt she was money well spent. She's just awesome! Everyone who has viewed the pictures so far has been thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to hit her up again in the future for baby portraits.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I truly enjoyed having Miranda as my wedding photographer. Her style captures moments that are priceless. She was very comfortable to work with and very patient. She listened in detail what we wanted and she exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend hiring Miranda Laine as your photographer for a special occasion. The memories she captures will last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 12/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miranda was the greatest part of our wedding! I had so many guests at the wedding comment about how amazing she was. Besides the fact that her photos were better than I ever imagined, Miranda was everywhere. She ended up being easy to work with leading up to and after the event. We should have also called her our wedding planner because anytime during the event my husband and I looked confused about what to do next, Miranda was right there leading us where to go or what to do next. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who will go above and beyond and respect all of your wishes then you must meet Miranda!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
210-393-5520
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards