Mi Joi Events & More

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you want a stress free wedding! You are in the right place! This was the best experience! Wonderful people and the best in all. Beautiful flowers! Will work with and go far beyond for you. Loving and caring person!!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Thanks Mi Joi for making my dad's 70th Birthday Party a success! The decoration you provided were marvelous. I really appreciate you Angela for coordinating the event for the night. You really helped set the scene for the party. This is a great spot if you are having any type of celebration!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations
Profile Picture
ARMENDA
1 Review
02/19/2011

On February 19, 2011 Derrick and I was united together as we exchanged our vows at Mi Joi Events and More... The owner Angela is so amazing. She has extended patience, she's hardworking, dedicated and have I mentioned she's a tireless worker. Angela has proven to me that she will work and go beyond measures to make sure her customers are satisfied. I will recommend her to anyone regardless of the occasion... If you are looking for true elegance, enhanced coordination, selected style, enchanted Decor and most of all STRESS FREE planning or provider for your event - Angela, owner of Mi Joi Events and More is it, your search will be complete...

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.7

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.

Services Used: Invitations

Mi Joi Event Planning is the way to go. Just informed Angela what you want and she will take it from there. She traveled here to Atlanta and made our day a dreamland personalized for us. We will use her for all of our events.
THANKS
Aretha & Patrick Clevelaned

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

very professional, responded quickly to questions, and made suggestions for things that i hadn't thought of for my event.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)