Melissa Manzione Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved working with Melissa! We met Melissa when we shot our engagement session in downtown Annapolis. We immediately connected with her. We were so happy with our engagement photos. The day of our wedding, Melissa and her second photographer, Anna, came to our venue on the Eastern Shore. They captured our special day perfectly and made everyone feel super comfortable. We're so happy with our pictures from the wedding and people rave about how gorgeous the photos are! We'd highly recommend Melissa!!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa is the absolute sweetest and best photographer to work with! She is so friendly and attentive, it's like she is an old friend who is there to celebrate with you. All of my friends and family commented how amazing and professional she was, and what an absolute treat she was to work with. And then you get the pictures back and it is clear how unbelievably talented she is!!

We did our engagement pictures with Melissa in Old Town Alexandria. She had mapped out a route of us to take pictures in a variety of beautiful spots, and the pictures were amazing!! She was also very flexible, and willing to stop anywhere or take any pictures I requested without hesitation! She also knew when to make us laugh, and when to zoom in for the romantic shots, to get a wide range. We did our engagement pictures in the fall, and it turned out to be a freakishly cold day, but she never complained once. And we got so many compliments on the pictures!!

The wedding pictures were no different! She took so many pictures, and captured every second of the day perfectly! When I look at the pictures, it is so easy to re-live the day, and it makes me so incredibly happy. It was rainy on the wedding day but Melissa had already been to the venue and scoped out different locations we could take pictures so it wouldn't be so windy. And I loved the location even better than where we had originally thought!

Melissa goes above & beyond to make sure that you have absolutely breathtaking, exciting & extremely remarkable photos that are in every way unique to you & your event. She is responsive, creative, patient, gives great direction, and is organized.I can't recommend Melissa enough!

Ashley
10/04/2014

I cannot express enough how pleased my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! Melissa is a wonderful person, very talented and extremely professional. She did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process.

It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that was tasteful, elegant, and truly reflected who we are as a couple, and that’s exactly what Melissa delivered. Her style manages to capture candid touching/funny/tender moments, and her posed shots were beautiful as well.

She even did some preliminary leg work in order to familiarize herself with our wedding location and as a result she knew exactly the locations that wanted to shoot from - making the group photo taking process that much easier.

Melissa took a lot of time to listen to our specific requests, and delivered exactly what we wanted. Working with her far exceeded our expectations.

We would highly recommend her to anybody! We couldn't be happier with our pictures.

Services Used: Photography

I cant say enough good things about Melissa!! She truly was amazing!! She was there every time I turned around and I know she got all the right shots. She even did an extra mini session when I wasnt happy with the outfit I wore for engagement shots! I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding.

Brittany
05/17/2014

Melissa was the most amzing photographer for our wedding! She was professional, responsive, and really focused in on our requests for photographs. By getting to know us, she knew exactly what type of pictures we wanted for our big day. It felt like she was part of our family, putting us at ease throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa was the photographer for my sister's wedding a few years ago and we also did our engagement photos with her. We couldn't have asked for a better experience using Melissa for our wedding. We were thrilled with how the photos turned out but also how she captured the special moments of the day without us even realizing she was there. She blended into our family and gave us everything we wanted.

She was so helpful in the planning process helping us settle on a schedule with helpful tips showing her knowledge and experience. With so many other things to worry about on a wedding day, it was such a relief to have such a professional, helpful and talented photographer. I had no stressors or worries at all and felt confident Melissa could handle anything thrown at her. Plus- she's just FUN to have by your side all day, and to be a part of special moments.

She took took the photos we wanted and looked for opportunities and locations for other great shots. It rained on our wedding day but she didn't miss a beat and figured out alternate ways to shoot and some gorgeous shots in the rain that are some of my favorites from the day.

After the wedding, she provided sneak peaks which I loved while honeymooning and got our pictures back to us in the agreed upon time. We also worked with her on designing our wedding album which turned out fantastic thanks to her creativity.

Would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa is absolutely the best. I've only seen a handful of my pictures so far, but they made my cry, they were so beautiful. She was great to work with during the planning process, and she was a fun, calming presence on my wedding day. I just can't say enough good things about Melissa and her second shooter, Terry. They got through family and wedding party portraits quickly and efficiently. Then, during dinner, they snagged us away for some couples portraits in the sunset. Their work is truly stunning. ABSOLUTELY worth every penny!

Services Used: Photography

Choosing Melissa Manzione Photography for our wedding was, hands down, the best choice I made throughout the whole wedding planning process! Melissa is truly amazing--not only because she has an incredible talent for capturing the happiest, most precious moments of your day, but also she is just a complete joy to work with throughout the whole process. Our engagement session was a blast, she made planning a breeze, and come our wedding day, I completely and utterly trusted her to give us gorgeous photos. We just got our photos back, and let me tell you, she exceeded all expectations. Here is why you should hire her immediately:

She is awesome: Besides producing exceptional work, Melissa brings great energy to the day and she is SO much fun to be around. During your wedding day, your photographer is by your side during laughter, tears, and many personal moments that you have with your spouse, closest friends, and family -- Melissa blends into the mix seamlessly. When we weren't doing posed shots, I barely noticed that her and her husband (the second shooter) were photographing us. It was this level of comfort with her and trust in her work that made for some really great shots of us being us.

She is professional and FAST: Her turnaround for photos from our engagement session and from our wedding was SO FAST. In fact, we were still adjusting to life post-honeymoon and we had our pictures! All of our family and friends were ooing and aahing over her amazing work with access to her gallery in a few weeks -- and I don't think many people can say that with their photographers.

Our pictures are unbelievable: I don't need to spend much time on this because you can check out her website and see how gorgeous her photography is. She has such an amazing eye for detail, and that really shows. The only trouble is deciding which pictures to blow up and hang on our walls; there are too many great ones!! Truly, I cannot sing her praises enough!!

Services Used: Photography

After Melissa photographed my wedding on June 1, 2013 there was no doubt in my mind that I would be giving her a 5 out of 5 review. In fact, I would be shocked if she ever were to receive anything less than that. Melissa was recommended to me and after looking at her work on her website I knew that I had to have her photograph my wedding.

Having my now husband living out of state while trying to plan our wedding was already tough enough without trying to meet up with vendors and make decisions about our big day. When I contacted Melissa she was SO willing to work with us and meet up with the two of us at a time and place that was easiest on us. Immediately after meeting her we knew we wanted to book her to photograph our wedding. Along with her amazing pictures which are very important she is so sweet and friendly and was just a joy to have at our wedding. She made everyone feel so comfortable which helped the pictures turn out AMAZING.

Every single picture that she took turned out perfect. She captured all the little moments you would want captured that you might not even think about until the big day is over. You can tell that Melissa loves what she does and it truly shows in the pictures that she takes. She really makes you feel like she cares about your pictures turning out well and is full of wonderful ideas to get the best shots to capture the feeling of your day exactly as you had wanted.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further, Melissa goes above and beyond for her clients and she truly does provide the ideal experience you would want when it comes to pictures for your special day.

Private User
2+ years ago

Melissa was such a joy to work with. We met with her two times before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. She was on time, professional, and very personable. It was drizzling the whole day of my wedding and she made me feel very comfortable with the changes that were made in the first look photo session. She took great photos and sent us our images within a month of the wedding, which was amazing! The entire wedding party and my family had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I will definitely be recommending her!!

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved Melissa! She was so friendly and fun on our wedding day. Her pictures are amazing and really captured our wedding day perfectly.She really took the time to get to know what I wanted I recommend her to everyone I know!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Melissa was awesome and our pictures were STUNNING. She has a great talent for capturing the day just as you want to remember it!

Booking Melissa was the first thing I did after choosing a venue and date for our wedding! Knowing her from college and admiring her pictures for years, I couldn't wait to have her capture our big day. Melissa was a joy to work with, and it was great to have someone I trusted would get all the shots I wanted without having to worry about it the day of. I love that our photos came out so natural and not stuffy -- just perfect! It's been almost a year and I still look through the all the time :)

Services Used: Photography

Melissa is absolutely AMAZING!!! I truly cannot say enough incredible things about Melissa. From the moment I met her, I felt extremely comfortable and I knew that I would be in great hands. I feel as though a lot of photographers try to jazz up their photos by putting in fancy effects, whereas Melissa captures every moment and the pictures truly speak for themselves. You can also tell Melissa has such a love and a passion for photography. Every moment I was with her she was always smiling and wanting to make sure that my husband's and my wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of. Even after our wedding Melissa surprised me by putting up some of her favorite pictures on facebook so that my friends, family, and I could see them. I'm still getting compliments on the amazing pictures and the moments that Melissa captured. She also posts pictures on her blog of your wedding day which is such a great way to show your family and friends a highlight of the best pictures. I would without a doubt recommend Melissa to be the photographer on your wedding day. She truly captures the moments that you want to remember forever and they help you realize that your wedding day wasn't a dream, it actually did happen!!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa was great to work with. She made the picture taking process easy and enjoyable - which is not easy with my now husband! We have seen a sneak peek of the pictures and they are amazing! She was responsive, friendly and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

My now-husband and I met Melissa while she was photographing a friend's wedding, and we instantly hit it off. Right then, we knew we wanted her to be our photographer as well.

At our wedding, many of our wedding guests commented on how sweet Melissa is. The next day, she already had a wedding sneak up on her blog, and five weeks later, we viewed the entire album online. I hear that the average turnaround time for photographers is 2 months, so I was incredibly excited to receive the pictures so soon.

The quality of Melissa's work is wonderful. My older sister and brother-in-law are also photographers, and when they saw the sneak, they said, "Great pictures! Really nice depth of field!" Knowing that the photographers in my family love the pictures speaks highly to the quality of Melissa's work.

When my husband and I first looked through the pictures, we found ourselves laughing out loud and saying, "I love this one!" over and over. We have so many amazing pictures to look at and choose from. Melissa captured all the tears, smiles, and laughs that happened throughout the day. We are so thankful for her!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Melissa is truly amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. She is incredibly talented and takes the most beautiful pictures. She is wonderful to work with, very professional and easy going. Her prices are very fair for the quality of work - her pictures are worth more than what she charges. You will not be disappointed if you work with her. I cannot wait to user her again in the future!