Magical | music, photos, lights

Magical | music, photos, lights

Favorite
Spring City, PA
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Magical sights and sounds was AWESOME! They by far exceeded our expectations. Tom was our dj and he was so attentive to what we wanted and did everything perfectly. the lighting was awesome and everyone is still raving of how great the music was and how much fun they had!!! I highly recommend Magical Sight and Sound to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Tom provided DJ services at our June 2011 wedding and also coordinated sound and live music for the ceremony. He was a dream to work with, and kept things moving in a low-key, elegant way. Magical's online planner made choosing music very easy, and we were able to do it on our own schedule. We met with Tom twice before the wedding and he gave us several great ideas about things to do during the reception. Several people complimented us on Tom's stylish and smooth manner. Magical is excellent value for service and very highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

We initially were not going to hire a DJ. We were trying to keep the reception small and was just going to have background music from an iPod. Well as you all know or are finding out, weddings tend to take on a life of their own and grow. When ours did just that, we started looking into DJs. I was dismayed on how much most them were quoting. A coworker had used MSS and recommended them. I started talking to Rebecca and she quickly gave me a price quote that I was happy with. She also recommended Ted for us. We met with Ted once and had a phone conference before the wedding. He took all the info that I had input into the wedding worksheet on their website and created a wonderful evening for us. Ted knows what he is doing, has a confident air that let me relax with the knowledge that he had everything under control. He did everything that I wanted, was witty and I truly enjoyed working with him.

Services Used: DJ

Tom & Ted were a great team to work with, they were extremely responsive, and very accomodating to our needs. Ted was our wedding DJ, and he played all of our favorite songs, and really got everyone on the dance floor. Our wedding was so much fun, and I loved the atmosphere and the wedding music. Ted was also extremely flexible when my parents surprised us with a harpist during the sit-down dinner part of the reception, Ted was willing to work around the surprise, and still did a wonderful job!

Services Used: DJ

Magical | music, photos, lights was wonderful! He provided the ceremony music and played during our cocktail hour as well. He was easy to work with, always got back to us when we had a question, and helped create a wonderful atmosphere at our wedding.I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone searching for a musician.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Tom was a wonderful DJ at our wedding. He was great to work with both before and during the wedding. The wedding ran very smoothly under his direction. I had so many compliments on the music!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Tom & Rebecca were great to work with. They always got back to me when I emailed them with questions and we had a few phone conversations with Tom to discuss details. He was always very thorough and did not rush through anything. Their online planner was a huge help and shows how organized they are. We made a last minute change to our first dance song and they were able to make the change without a problem. Tom handled the music for both the ceremony and reception and he did a fantastic job! He got there well in advance to set up his equipment and everything went smoothly. We had a packed dance floor most of the night. I would definitely recomment Magical Sight & Sound!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Magical Sight & sound were great. We went with Tom, the owner, as our DJ and he was knowledgeable and very helpful in the planning process. With all the planning we were doing, we were a little remiss in thinking about the music. Tom spent two hours on the phone with us, helping with all the little details. We have eclectic tastes in music but Tom was able to track down our selections. He coordinated with the other vendors and prepped everyone who would have a speaking part during our wedding. We had great reviews from our guests.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Tom at Magical Lights & Sounds was great! We used them for our ceremony music (a flutist & harpist) and reception, which also included the audio for our ceremony. Tom really went out of his way to make sure the night went smoothly. He spent time to walk thru the day and gave us suggestions of when to do certain things, like the parent dances & cake cutting and what not to do. He even spent almost 2 hours with us going over the wedding timeline the week before the wedding. Tom also went out of his way to ake sure that he had the correct pronunciations of everyone in the wedding. One thing that really gave it that added touch was that Tom spoke to us a lot during the wedding to make sure that everything was going well. He even asked us if it was ok to play requests that guests had made. Tom even was able to get a song that night that I requested. I don’t think there was a minute when a ton of people were not dancing. Everyone had a blast & we really had a wonderful reception.

Services Used: DJ

Tom and Rebecca were wonderful to work with. They were responsive to all of our requests and questions, and they did a great job finding music to fit our needs in the ceremony, cocktail hour, and during the reception. It was so convenient to hire both live musicians and a DJ from the same company. Tom kept the entire reception running smoothly, and he kept us organized when we were too busy running around to think about things like our time frame. I would highly recommend Magical Sight and Sound to anyone!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We met with two DJ's before Tom that claimed they were the be all and end all of DJ companies ... and we hated them! They were both overconfident and pushy. We were looking for a down to earth DJ who aspired to do whatever WE imagined, and Tom fit that description to a T. He was extremely flexible. Songs we liked and wanted to hear, that Tom didn't already have, he downloaded just for our special day. He was also very accomodating with out last minute requests. Magical Sight and Sound first caught out attention because of their affordablity, but I'd hire them again in a heart beat becasue of Tom's commitment to making us happy.

Services Used: DJ

We have nothing but great things to say about Tom & Rebecca. They were both fun and easy to work with and were flexible with our requests. They were quick to respond and they handled everything seamlessly. We would recommend them to anyone! Hopefully we'll be able to throw another big party some day and we'll be sure to call them again.

Services Used: DJ

The Dj was professional, fun and very accomendating.
Could not of asked for a better DJ Company.

Services Used: DJ

We hired Magical Sight and Sound to handle our live ceremony music (violin and cello duet) and cocktail hour/reception music (DJ). We couldn't have been more pleased with the level of service we got from Rebecca and Tom Carroll. They were very prompt in their communications, as well as on the day of the wedding, and extremely professional and flexible (even when the groom wanted certain NFL draft choices announced throughout the reception.) Everyone commented on the music and the dance floor was packed the entire night! We would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We would like you to know how much we enjoyed having Krista from Magical Sights and Sounds DJ our wedding. She did an excellent job with the music and interacting with our guests. From the ceremony through the last song- we couldn't have asked for things to go more smoothly. We also received numerous compliments from the guests who felt just as comfortable on the dance floor as they did conversing at their tables.

We also thank Krista for helping him with his pocket square- just one example of how she made us feel that we weren't just another client. Thank you for helping to make our wedding a memory that will be treasured for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: DJ

Tom and Rebecca are the ultimate professionals. They were responsive, helpful and flexible. They made the entire process seamless and we were able to relax and enjoy our reception. Our guests had a fabulous time and raved about the music. I have referred them many times already!