LulaKate

(4.4/5.0)

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I ordered my dress by phone, and the shop manager was very helpful. When my sash didn't work out she sent me a variety of fabric swatches to help get the color right.

The price of the dress was a great value for the quality.
Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I purchased my (second) wedding dress from the LulaKate summer sample sale. I was exactly what I wanted and the women there could not have been more helpful and accommodating. It meant so much to me that they were just as excited as I was when I found my wedding dress for $75! They could have tried to sell me a more expensive gown but they never even tried. Also, I ended up buying a matching sash from them later because I loved my experience there so much. I will definitely be a return customer in the future. Thank you!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I feel in love with my dress while I was walking in downtown Charleston. I tired other dresses on and nothing came close to the way my LulaKate dress made me feel. It is simple and elegant and classy, everything I was looking for!
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Llewellyn, Katie, and the rest of the Lula Kate team were absolutely fabulous. From the moment I walked into the store until the day of my wedding they were always making sure everything was perfect with my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and the flower girl dresses. They were always quick to respond to any suggestions or changes I wanted made. Their professionalism was there throughout the entire process. I just wanted to say thank you to them so much for everything they did to ensure that all of our dresses were perfect! They were more than perfect for sure, especially when the entire wedding party was together. I absolutely loved my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses. Every single person that came up to us at the wedding just kept going on and on about my wedding gown and the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. I am so grateful for how wonderful Llewellyn and Katie were to us throughout this whole process. Again, thank you for everything that you did for us; I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience with trying to find and pick out the most perfect wedding dress, bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses!

Caroline Miklosovic
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I originally ordered the Christy dress for my wedding gown, but when the dress came in for my fitting I hated it. I tried on the Rose and decided that style would be a better fit, so we sent the Christy back and they just changed the bodice with little extra cost.
Wedding: 12/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love them! I got my rehearsal dinner and reception dress from them! I got so many compliments!
Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LulaKate made me feel like I have never felt before! I never thought that I would actually have a wedding dress made just for me, but Katherine and her team helped me design the dress of my dreams. The thing I enjoyed most about LulaKate is that I had private appointments, and I ever felt "pressured" to purchase. They respected my budget, my time, and my figure. I know that it might sound strange to say that they respected my figure, but I never felt judged for being a curvier girl. Some places you go to try on dresses treat you differently when you're not a "perfectly shaped" size 4. Katherine and her team helped me find a dress that was right for me, and I never once felt like they were rushed or bothered. Such excellent service. We were so happy with the results, that I also bought my reception dress from them, and my husband surprised me with a LulaKate clutch! I could not recommend LulaKate more highly! Thank you LulaKate!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used LulaKate for my bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and I bought all of my bridesmaids clutches from LulaKate as well. The dresses and clutches were all stunning. The girls LOVED their dresses, and are excited to have unique styles that fit well, look great and can actually be worn again!! I would recommend these beautiful dresses to any bride. And the flower girl dresses were to die for.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
1.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I ordered a dress based on their sizing chart and had to be measured by a tailor since I live out of town. When I ordered the dress it seemed that the bust would fit pretty closely but the waist would have to be altered slightly. When I received the dress it was 2 sizes larger in the bust than it should have been. After numerous emails and pictures sent to the store from which the dress was ordered, I was finally instructed to return the dress so it could be looked at. They then informed me that the dress I ordered "ran a little large" but that my dress was made even larger than they would have expected and that they would alter it to take it in an inch in the bust. Unfortunately, the dress fits a bust size 4" larger than the sizing chart indicates. My altered dress should fit a 42" bust, but instead the dress measures nearly 45" in the bust. When I stated that I wanted my dress to fit a 42" bust as the dress I had originally ordered was supposed to I was told that they "didn't want to take the bust in too much because then if [I] had to have it let out there would be needle marks in the fabric" and that "With every bridesmaid dress, alterations on some level are expected". Regretfully, the bride has now gotten involved in this fiasco and they told her that because I had not gotten measured at their bridal salon that I most likely measured wrong. I have been measured on a number of occasions and have always measured exactly the same by whomever has done it (which really is the beauty of measurements and standardization). Further, I also make some of my own clothes so I'm fairly familiar with my measurements. The only reason I gave them 2.5 on responsiveness was they did respond to emails, although they had problems responding to the issue with any actual resolution.
Wedding: 03/24/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My bridesmaids looked beautiful in their LulaKate dresses! I chose LulaKate because I wanted my bridesmaids to have different-but-same-color dresses. I chose a color and then each girl picked their dress (top and skirt styles) to fit their likes. It was perfect. The girls at LulaKate were great to work with and made sure my order was placed during the fall sale. We received the dresses exactly when predicted and they were very easy to then have altered for the girls that needed alterations. Thank you LulaKate!
Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing dresses and she even did my wedding dress!
Wedding: 07/17/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have had so many compliments on my bridesmaid dresses from Lula Kate. They are well-made with expensive fabrics and I have been told by more than one person that they would actually wear the dress again. In fact, if they don't, I would. The color selections were great and they were very easy to work with, sending me fabric samples. Make sure you ask about the 4th quarter discount as orders received before the end of December are subject to an additional percentage off. The dresses are expensive (around $250) but well worth it.
Wedding: 07/10/2010
3.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I chose a LulaKate bridesmaid dress in ivory as my wedding dress, and my bridesmaids wore LulaKate as well. The dresses were gorgeous - the quality of material and construction were incredibly high. But my problem with them is that they did not stay to their production schedule. My dress was held up at the last minute because they wanted to double check that I wanted it short. But why did they check at the last minute? My bridesmaid dresses were held up simply because they took too many orders. One got her dress 1 day before the wedding because of a shipping mixup. Thank god that dress fit. If you go with LulaKate, be sure to order EARLY.
Wedding: 06/05/2010

Stacey 1 Reviews
I got my bridesmaid dresses from LulaKate and they were perfect! They were elegant and classic, exactly what I wanted. And the ladies there were so great to work with, they were very helpful and responsive; you could tell they knew what they were experts! It was a great experience.
Wedding: 12/04/2009
 843-805-7193
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire