Reviews (7)

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I was really impressed with Linda Lee. It was a nice small shop experience. Way better than the big stores. It was way more personable. They helped me find the absolute perfect dress, and we tried on half the shop to prove it. I went to several in the New Orleans area, and this made the most sense with my budget. When it came time for alterations, I was doubtful because the dress was ordered four sizes larger than my bust size to accommodate for my waist. They worked magic, and although i had to go back quite a few times, they made it perfect in the end. I am grateful I had such a great dress experience.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Michelle 5 Reviews
I bought the most beautiful dress here. The sales staff was wonderful and was helpful througout the entire process however the alternations turned out to be a nightmare. After mulptiple alternations my dress did come out okay but mistakes from alternations staff and the rudeness of some of the employees and the disregard for their clients and their time took away from my dress experience.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I was VERY satisfied with my dress. After a few nips and tucks (i needed the bows removed and the buttons re-situated), it was PERFECT. The staff was very helpful, but you have to be upfront and tell them what you need and want. They don't go the extra mile, but they're easy to work with.
Wedding: 03/27/2009
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
AGGGGGG!!! They were great during to intinal visits and helping me find "MY DRESS" after they got their money it changed. they could care less about you and your bridesmaids. HOrrible after the sale, but they do have a good selection. I would say go there try on then buy elsewhere like via the net or another shop.
Wedding: 09/30/2005
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I really didn't have too much interaction with the store because I went in and only tried on one dress. I knew which one I wanted before I walked into the store. They were ok. The seamstress was a little strange. It is a typical dress shop. I was satisfied.
Wedding: 06/18/2005
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend this bridal shop to any bride in the New Orleans area. The staff is very kind and respectful and they don't expect the entire wedding party to pay for the dresses in full at the time of order (like some other bridal stores do). The dresses came when expected and were all very beautiful.
Wedding: 07/03/2004
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My consultant was so sweet and gave me her honest opinion of the dresses.
Wedding: 06/21/2003