Kroger Bakery

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
They were so amazing especially if you dont have more then 20 people large cake with excellent icing and a side cake for me and my husband to take home with a beautiful flower on it huge. It was only $30 I loved it I was just plain with lots of buttercream frosting so good I'd do it again in a heart beat.
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kroger did a wonderful job. We had strawberry crumble cake and it looked, tasted, and showed perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i ordered my wedding cake and grooms cake from the kroger in mount juliet thinking they would be average cakes, well, of course my dream day started out as a disaster... but the cake lady made most of it better. i ordered pillars on mywedding cake, they were suppost to have little angels on them. but they did not arrive with the order. so the "cake lady" went above and beyond and ended up buying my several porcelin angels and put them on my cake, it turned out better than what i had wanted in the first place. the lady felt terrible about what had happened. these people are good, honest, kind people.
and the price was RIGGGHT!!
Wedding: 07/19/2008
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I only paid $200 for a wedding cake and groom's cake. It was very pretty, tasted great, etc. I would recommend if you are on a tight budget to go to Kroger's as I had a very good experience. They delievered it also.
Wedding: 12/12/2007