Kiss and Makeup

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is so very talented!!!! I was so particular in choosing who did makeup for my girls and I, and I definitely made the right choice by choosing Kiss & Makeup! Lisa was so bright and cheerful from the moment she walked in on wedding day! She brought an assistant who was equally as great! They arrived at 9:30 AM and completed all 7 of us in a timely mannor! Lisa will apply your makeup, the assistance preps! They were an awesome team!! Super friendly, they made each of us feel beautiful. They couldnt have been more complimenting of us! The makeup was absolutely beautiful on each of us! Everyone commented all night on how beautiful my bridal party and I looked!!! There is no one better than Lisa for your wedding day make-up!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and her assistant were the best!! She helped keep me (the bride) very calm with her warmth and amazing stories. I would recommend her to anyoneeee who asked!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Kristina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is an incredible make-up artist and her work speaks for itself, however she also has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I have worked with her twice and she is incredibly responsive and accommodating. She is so much fun to be around. My bridal party and I laughed the whole time she was with us. She really works to make her subjects look and feel their best while keeping everything natural and to their liking. I HIGHLY recommend her.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Allie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and her staff are absolutely amazing! I got my makeup done by Lisa for both my engagement photos and my wedding, and Lisa made me feel comfortable and at ease during both of those times, not to mention, my makeup was beautiful. All of my bridesmaids got their makeup done too, and Lisa really catered to what each one of us wanted. I would absolutely recommend Lisa for any event!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is truly amazing!!!!! Her talent is like no other! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She traveled to where I was getting ready and worked her magic!! I expressed to her that I still look like "me" on this day, just a better one and did she ever achieve it!! I couldn't help but keep looking in the mirror at myself!! I got a ton of compliments and I highly recommend her !!! She is THE best!!! Thank you so much Lisa!!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kiss and Makeup was a super find! Just Lisa's attitude and positive upbeat personality was a plus. Her work was spectacular to say the least. I boast because it's true. The Bride, nine bridesmaids, and me, Mother of the bride, all in the designated time frame. When she arrived at our home, Lisa was hired to do 5 makeups, after she finished her first master piece, the girls all wanted their makeup done for the wedding. Our look was natural with distinction, just the look you need for fabulous photographic pictures. Thanks to Lisa, we looked fresh and beautiful on that hot summer day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The make-up for the girls and the bride was wonderful! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Yvonne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa did an amazing job on our wedding day--- we all felt so beautiful! Lisa and Kat, her assistant, met us at the hotel and were very flexible when we were running a few minutes behind schedule on game day. They were both so calm and cheery, keeping the mood light as they worked their magic! I don't usually wear lots of makeup, and Lisa took that into account as she got me all fancy for the big day with just enough makeup to feel beautiful, while also still feeling like myself. I knew she was going to do an awesome job after doing a trial run a few months prior to the wedding.

Lisa and Kat did my makeup, as well as the makeup for our bridal party of four gals and my mom, MOB. We all received lots of compliments, and bonus that our faces stayed fresh (she even gave us a touch-up/lip gloss kit) since the makeup she uses is both sweat- and tear-proof! Lisa is awesome, and I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my makeup for my wedding! Lisa is truly an artist and just an awesome person. Would absolutely recommend Kiss and Makeup.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa! Her work is amazing! She did make up for me and my family on my wedding day, and we looked as beautiful at the end of the night as we did walking down the aisle... even after hours of dancing. She is not only great at what she does, she is a delight to work with. She is funny, outgoing, and cares about her clients. You cannot go wrong when choosing Kiss and Makeup!

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kiss and Makeup did an amazing job for my wedding! I absolutely loved my makeup. It looked great in all the pictures! The bridal party also looked beautiful!! They were very easy to work with. They were also very nice. I couldn't have been happier! I will definitely recommend them to others!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was so wonderful to work with. She made me and my friends and my flower girls look fabulous and we had fun in the process! She was open to ideas about what I wanted and was eager to make my day special. I would highly recommend her for a wedding or any special occasion!

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My makeup was beyond fabulous and my mom and sister looked amazing (so much so that my bridesmaids jumped on board for some last minute services - which Lisa was so wonderful to accommodate).

Bottom line: Lisa was great to work with and her services were worth every single penny.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Kiss and Makeup to any bride for their wedding day! After my first make up artist cnacelled on me, I was in panic mode trying to find someone else. I needed someone very reliable since my wedding was 4 short months away. I was so lucky to find Lisa...she was fantastic!!! I am happy that my first wedding make up artist cancelled because Lisa made my day that much better! Everyone in my wedding party, including my mom, loved her. I would hire her again for a special occasion!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with-extremely friendly, talented and professional. My wedding party was fairly large and yet the makeup process was seamless. Lisa was always available throughout my event planning process and I can't say enough wonderful things about she and her team. P.S. If you've never tried fake eyelashes before, she will make you a believer!!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa from Kiss and Makeup was recommended to me from a friend who is a wedding planner. For someone in the business to mention her told me that she must be good, and she was exactly right! From my initial inquiry all the way to my big day she was super helpful and overall awesome to work with. Not only does Lisa make you look beautiful on the outside, but she also makes you feel good on the inside with her upbeat attitude and sparkling personality. To anyone who wants to look their best and be stress free (who doesn't?) on their wedding day I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Fallon
412-610-0512
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards