Jen Harris Photography

Jen Harris Photography

Camarillo, CA
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have only great things to say about Jen she's so talented and professional. I absolutely loved working with her and I give her the highest recommendation possible. My engagement photos and my wedding photos we're all so AMAZING!

• Wedding: 08/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our pictures came out Amazing! I highly recommend Jen Harris for any event that requires photography. We also shot our engagement photos with her and we received so many compliments on them!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
Profile Picture
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Insanely AWESOME! We were blessed to use Jen Harris' talents for our engagement session, a boudoir session, and our gorgeous wedding. She is beyond talented, extremely personable, and fabulous to work with!

I chose Jen randomly as I was not from the Ventura area and I am still so amazed at how lucky we were. She is easy to work with, easy to get in contact with, works with your ideas and helps you to envision new ideas.

Highly Highly Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On a scale from 1 to 5, Jen gets a 6! She was a pleasure to work with and reduced our stress on the day of the wedding. Multiple friends told us that they wish their wedding photos had turned out as nice as ours. We would recommend Jen without hesitation, she is a wonderful woman and a great photographer!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVE Jen! She did our engagement pics and our wedding and all of our pics are FANTASTIC! We wanted beautiful pics and this is exactly what we got. She, and her assistants, were completely professional and easy going throughout our wedding day. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Jen.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
Profile Picture
Emily
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Words dont even come close to the photos Jen took at our wedding. We absolutely adored her and her assistant. She did the most amazing job capturing the special moments on our wedding day. Not only were my husband and I comfortable with her but our guests loved her as well. Everyone has fallen in love with the pictures. You definitely get your money's worth and more.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen Harris not only takes and produces beautiful photographs, but she is such a beautiful person as well - and that made the experience of working with her such a wonderful part of our wedding. She is a complete professional but also kind, funny and easy to be around (and pose for). We (including our family and friends) can't stop looking through the creative pictures she took that captured the story of our wedding. The package we purchased included an engagement shoot, CDs of the original images from both engagement and wedding, a flush mount album, online galleries and so much more - which we think is so much for the cost. You can't have a better photographer than Jen :-)

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen Harris is an absolutely WONDERFUL photographer, and I am so happy she took our engagement and wedding pictures. She is extremely easy to work with, and totally makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. Her pictures are incredible!! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was great to work with for our wedding. She would call us back immediately whenever we needed her or had a question. She understood everything we wanted and provided it for us. And her pictures were amazing. I look like a model or magazine ad in most of them. Also she has an assistant which is great for her price; 2 photographers for the price of one! We are definitely happy we chose her and we have received many compliments on our wedding photography. Don't look any further, just contact Jen.

• Wedding: 04/30/2010
805-312-1921
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards