Izzy Designs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love my invitations! She was really helpful and nice in the process of making them, even though they were in Spanish. Very professional work.I would recommend her 200%.

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Deborah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to start! Kara at Izzy Designs was recommended to me by my aunt who has used her in the past for party invitations. After receiving several quotes from others (including 2 retail chains and 2 individuals I approached on Etsy), I spoke with Kara about what I was looking for. Her prices were WAY lower than the other quotes I received. One by more than HALF! The quality was significantly better in terms of what I ordered from Kara vs. would have gotten from the others. She is personable, extremely easy to get a hold of and works in record time! I could not have been more thrilled with my wedding invitations. I basically had an idea of what I wanted from some ideas I collected from Pinterest and the internet... Kara brought them to life and it was as easy as breathing for her. If there was one part of this wedding planning process that was easy and stress free...it was THIS! My invitations were amazing...so perfect and beautiful! So much so, that we ordered thank you cards from her as well! One of my bridesmaids had Kara make some tags for the favors at my shower, which was amazing also! Thank you Kara for everything! I can't wait to plan another party so I can order invites again!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hosted a bridal shower over the summer and immediately knew who I would use for my invitations...Izzy Designs! Kara, owner and designer, creates beautiful invitations that are unique to each occasion. She has created baby and bridal shower invitations and personalized stationary for me. I have received numerous compliments and refered her to family and friends for their paper needs. She is available, quick to respond, flexible with client needs and always professional!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Kate for my wedding which is in July 2014, not only was she a sweet heart she also was very professional and was available when I needed her. Not only did she make my invitations she also made my candy bar signs & programs as well. She took time to sit down with me get my ideas and also help me with ideas as well. I would recommand her for any wedding, birthday party or baby shower because she is WONDERFUL at what she does!!!! I can also say I came in and expressed to her my budget and she was able to help me stay within that budget even with doing some many things for me, she was quick with her responses and I loved how when I came up with an idea she would do a mock up and email that to me and also add some of her touches to it and confirm if I approved. I must say that she made my bridal experience such a pleasure experience, she even addresses all my wedding invitations so the only thing I had to do was to put a stamp on them an mail them out. I would give her 10 STARS for my gorgeous invitations, candy bar stickers, programs & giving this bride peace and the best Bridal Experience EVER......

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome vendor! Works with you to make sure your product is EXACTLY what you want! Super creative, fast turn around time, quick to respond, extremely high quality products!! Truly the best all around! Will DEF be back! Thanks for creating such amazing birthday invitations, birth announcements, and monthly growth signs for my kids that will be cherished for many years to come!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Izzy Designs! Not only was the turn around amazing, the quality of work and options made this experience so easy and fun! Kara is extremely creative and has some of the best quality card stock I have seen. I was so pleased I used her two months later for a baby shower invitation. She listens to what you want, provides options and all within your budget! I love, love, love my invitations!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Caroline
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara was so patient as she helped me find the perfect invitation to set the tone of our wedding and stay true to our personalities. She created the perfect invitation AND helped us stay within our budget!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Johanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Izzy Designs, LLC was extremely professional and fun to work with. Due to my husband and I both working, she was flexible with her time in meeting with us and helping us pick out the right color paper and help us customize not only our Invitations, but Place Cards & Table Tents as well so everything would compliment each other. Kara is a pleasure to work with and not only did I use her but I use her for all my other weddings at Holly Tree Country Club as well.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Kara. Her creativity is truly an asset, especially for an indecisive bride like myself! Kara ended up making the most perfect save the dates and invitations I could have ever asked for. We got so many compliments from guests, saying that the invitations were just so "us". More so, Kara was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was punctual, responsive, and very patient throughout the entire process. I live overseas, which often scares vendors away; however, Kara was great about hopping on skype or communicating via email - even with a brand new baby at home! I'd happily recommend Izzy Designs to anyone on the market for invitations!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted and met Kara during my business trip. We hit it off right away. I was very impressed with her portfolio. Her level of patience is extremely high! I lost track of how many revisions I requested her to make. My invitation was absolutely beautiful and definitely set the tone for the wedding.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara Huycke managed to inspire a reluctant, unenthusiastic, and overwhelmed bride with great ideas and suggestions for unique and easy do-it-yourself details. She was excellent at translating my wedding babble into themes, colors, and conch shells! Kara made sure the invitations complimented the Save the Dates, which also matched all the signs and cupcake toppers of the wedding, and led right into the corresponding Thank You notes. Her patience, creativity, and attention to detail were a huge help to this bride! And she's an amazing friend to boot:)

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My invitations were beautiful and I received so many compliments about them! Kara came up with a lot of the design herself from just knowing my theme and colors, and it was perfect! She was also able to do a rush order for me since I was silly and procrastinated.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara was so amazing to work with! My husband and I spent months searching for an invitation that would reflect our pink and orange, fun summer wedding and we didn't find anything that worked. Then we spent 2 hours with Kara and she designed the most amazing invitations for us that fit into our budget. We liked the design so much that we then asked her to make our table numbers and seating cards so that everything would match. I loved that after the first meeting, we could handle everything by email. Kara also made sure to have everything done when we needed it. We got so many compliments on our invitations and people still talk about them a year later. I would absolutely recommend Izzy Designs to anyone looking for amazing, unique invitations.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara was fantastic. I cannot count how many compliments we got on our invitations. Anyone looking for personalized invitations needs to look into her work. She was so professional and quick to reply in our email correspondence. Kara is the lady to see when you want unbelievably beautiful invitations!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara created an exquisite invitation for us that incorporated my favorite flower and lovely pearl accents. She was very patient and creative as we thought through ideas, and she made several mock-ups, so I could visualize the final product. I was proud to send the invitation to our guests.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great and she was very patient and willing to work with all the changes I made throughout the invitation process.

• Wedding: 02/04/2012
703-946-0765
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards