Isabell Photography, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.0

How about this business went Bankrupt and did NOT tell me via phone call or formally mailed letter! He emailed it! 2 MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING! Oh you ask did we get our nearly $1,000 security deposit back... NO we are gettingh the run around!

0.0

I too gave a deposit and received nothing from Isabell until after our wedding. He didn't even have the decency to let us know he wasn't coming to the wedding. For those of you filing suits, may I ask what counties you are doing so? I would like to see the progress made thus far.

1.1

Do not contact this guy, he's a crook, never returned our wedding photos or our money and last I heard, he went out of business! I can't even believe this!!!

0.0

Took my daughter's wedding photos 11 days before receiving his email stating he was filing bankrupsy. According to his attorney, he still has not done so. I had an uneasy feeling before the wedding when he would not return phone calls nor emails, however, I had paid him a non refundable deposit. What a mistake! My attorney said I can get him for fraud. But what about the pictures that help capture the memories. Why would someone who seemed so nice do this to so many people?

0.0

Paid in Full and never received photos from one year ago. Cannot contact him. I think he is a scam.

Private User
0.0

My wedding was over a year ago and I have not received my photos, nor any communication with Franklin Isabell. I am devastated. He took $1900 and gave us NOTHING! We have taken out a lawsuit but he still will not reply. NEVER hire this man!!!

0.7

Mr. Franklin Isabell recently took an event picture for us. He took the money and has not delivered our photographs to us..He states that he has declared bankruptcy..Well, either he should return our money or give us the photos. He refuses to answer the phone calls or respond to our emails.

No letter from him or his so called Lawyer. I think he is a cheat. Beware!!!

Mr.. Franklin, I think as a businessman you should keep your word of giving us the photo CDs as these were extremely precious memories to us.

Extremely disappointed in him and his services. If you do go ahead beware as he takes the cash/check first and then cheats you.

0.0

I, too, received the bankruptcy email from Franklin Isabell on behalf on Isabell Photography, LLC. My wedding was in May, we have paid in full; we used his videographer, as well, for lack of many other affordable options. The cards he handed out to our guests said the pictures would be up on his website (which no longer exists) by June 9th. When July hit, and there was still no response, I called, and called, and called.

finally, we got the email stating that he was filing for bankruptcy on August 14, 2012. After calling his lawyer (whom as of mid-September, Isabell still hadn't paid yet, OR actually filed for bankruptcy yet), we contacted out own lawyer. As of right now, we have a civil hearing scheduled, and are completely heartbroken. These are pictures that we can never get back...

And yet, what has happened to him? absolutely nothing.. while those of us that were contracted for his services are miserable and scrambling... My husband is convinced we will never see our photographs (even though it states in the email that we will, but doesn't give a date), which makes me want to cry.

If you ever hear of a Franklin D. Isabell, RUN THE OTHER WAY, regardless of what he offers!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
CSook
3.9

The wedding pictures themselves are fantastic. Franklin is an amazing photographer and was amazing before and the day of the wedding. It was after the wedding issues arose. My husband and I were married in September, it is now April and the only item we have received from the package is our digital copy of all the pictures. When we signed our contract, the digital copy, 4x6 prints in albums of all the pictures and 5 free 8x10's was included in the price. I have contacted Franklin numerous times asking about the album and the pictures we choose since we have not received them. I have not received a response. I also have a family member who ordered pictures off of the website. This family member ordered in January and has yet to receive them. The pictures have been paid for and it is April. My family member has attempted to contact Franklin and has been told his phone is dying he will call them back and did not and the latest was that he was busy he would call them back and never did. When a person pays for something they expect to get what they paid for. I was so happy with Isabell photography and was telling everyone I knew that was getting married to book with them but I have since changed my mind if this is what happens after the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We had heard about Isabell from a co-worker of my "new" son in law. She raved about them and said they were very affordable. We met with Franklin and have never regretted that decision. Franklin and his trainee(Tina) were with us from 9am until 10 pm on my daughter's special day. He offered great tips, such as how to stop tears from flowing and keeping bouquets fresh. The pictures were terrific. He captured everything from the beauty salon to tired parents at the night's end. We will have him do by son's wedding, so that really says we were pleased!

Services Used: Photography

I have always loved pictures and I knew that the photographer was one of the most important things for me to find for our wedding. My husband's co-worker suggested Isabell Photography and couldn't say enough amazing things about them. I immediately looked online and loved their packages and pictures. When we met with Franklin I knew he was who I wanted to capture my special day. He was professional, kind, creative, and helpful. On the day of my wedding Franklin and his trainee Tina were there for over 12 hours and provided such comfort and support. They made me laugh when I felt nervous and were able to capture moments that I would have never thought of. The pictures are gorgeous and I am having such a hard time choosing which one I like more. I highly recommend any bride to use Isabell Photography. Their prices are fantastic, they will be with you as long as you like, and their pictures are out of this world. I have suggested them to every friend who is getting engaged! My brother has already said he wants them to be used when he gets married.

Kara_Pantalena
05/29/2011

While planning our wedding, we agreed that one of the most important things was going to be the photography. After some research, we chose Isabell Photography for the big day. Franklin was professional and easy to get a hold of with all our questions before the wedding. When the big day arrived, he exceeded our expectations. He took command of the shoot and helped us out in other ways (such as keeping the kids entertained and handling them well, helping us with wedding traditions, was very kind and patient, etc). I realized now I would have gone crazy if Franklin wasn't there! His pictures were fantastic as well. The composition and range of shots that he took will give us so many great memories for the rest of our married life! I couldn't believe the amount of photos and extras we received with his reasonably priced wedding package. It was a dream come true, and he helped everything come out exactly how we wanted. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone and will also use him in the future for our life's landmarks.

Alyssa
05/21/2011

The service and professionalism of Franklin and Isabell Photography were unlike anything I have ever experienced before. With unbeatable attention to detail and fantastic attentiveness, he helped us through the entire wedding day and made sure everything was happening exactly when and how it was supposed to. Isabell Photography was worth every penny! Out of over 800 photos there was not a single bad shot and we were provided with beautiful, quality photos that we will have to remember our special day forever! Our friends and family can't stop complimenting what a wonderful job Franklin did, as well as how personable and professional he was! Great service, great wedding package at a reasonable price, and absolutely amazing photos!

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy with our wedding pictures and it's all thanks to our decision to hire Isabell Photography. The whole package was a great deal. We got every thing we dreamed of and much more.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Franklin and Isabell Photography for doing a great job at our wedding. We were very pleased with the professionalism of the photographers and the quality of our photos. Anytime that we called with a question leading up to and after the wedding Franklin was always very receptive and helpful with our questions. We would strongly recommend Isabell Photography to anyone who is planning their wedding!

0.0

Ordered re-prints from my daughters wedding. After three months of trying to contact this business with no response, we finally filed with the local magistrate. Have not received our photos, any refund, or a response from Isabell Photography.

This is not how you run a business.