Huntington Hills Golf & Country Club

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kathleen
05/16/2015

The wedding coordinator Denise is the best in the world. She helped my husband and I in every way possible. I definitely recommend everyone to rent the venue for everything and anything.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Profile Picture
Phil
1 Review
04/25/2015

Denise and the staff at Huntington Hills were incredibly helpful with every aspect of our event. They made every effort to give us access to the room for decoration on our schedule.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Super affordable venue. They provide all tables, chairs, arch, aisle runner and white linens. Denise is absolutely phenomenal to work with, she makes sure your day goes perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Denise also put me in touch with the wonderful decorator. She decorated both the church and reception which were gorgeous ! I still have people talking about how wonderful our daughters wedding was!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My wife and I had a great experience having our wedding reception at Huntington Hills! Denise was a big help and made the experience less stressful than would have been otherwise. She was patient, understanding, helpful and highly responsive to our emails, phone calls, voicemails, and requests. The room is very nice with a good view overlooking the golf course. The food was exceptional; we had three cheese ravioli and grilled chicken breast for our entrees and were satisfied, as were our guests.

Denise, thank you for helping us to have a good experience for our wedding reception!

Jason and Lindsay

Services Used: Catering

Denise and the staff at Huntington Hills were so great! I absolutely loved working with Denise in planning my dream wedding reception and I definitely got what I wished for. She was so helpful in helping me choose what to serve at our reception and to make sure that it was still affordable. Our guests raved about our wedding reception and said it was the best that they have ever attended. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Denise and her staff were great! I was very pleased with everything - being able to get into the room a day early to decorate, allowing us to change out pictures on the wall, serving up special last minute food requests for guests, personalizing the menu for us, putting together a "to go" package for the couple when the limo didn't come through with one like they were supposed to, willingness to do anything we needed to make the day special and much, much more! All of the guests raved about the wedding - saying it was one of the best they ever attended - and Denise and her staff were one of the main reasons for that! Many, many thanks to Huntington Hills for a wonderful day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a venue to have both the ceremony and reception, Huntington Hills is the place for you. The food was great and the service was even better. Denise is very flexible and friendly to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect place! There all so helpful! I would recommend this venue to anyone'

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a great place to have a wedding. Everything went according to plan :-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Denise is the best.Makes everythign so easy.Provides lots of options.She has a list of other wonderful vendors with whom she has a great relationship.It works so well. seamless. Our wedding reception was fabulous. Everyone commented on the beautful club,the fabulous food and the service. I woudl nto hesitate to receoomend Denise and her staff. they are superb

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for better. Every question was answered, every request was granted. Highly recommend

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very helpful and professional staff - food presentation and quality of food excellent - would definately recommend as a wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our grade school reunion there on January 2, 2010 and had an exceptional time. The food was great. The staff were great. Denise gave us everything we asked for and was right on hand for any questions or concerns anyone had.
A few of us also rented a Villa on the property for the weekend and couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I loved this place. They were very flexable and helped out with making my day wonderful. Loved it all. Thanks!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Denise was great to work with. She went the extra mile to make our day, what we wanted. She worked with us to help us stay within our budget. The staff were all excellent, except the bar tender, she should have let the guests know that we had provided a keg, right from the start.

Services Used: Catering