Venetian River Club

$6k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$6k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Venetian River Club is an elegant, private banquet hall and wedding venue in Nokomis, Florida. This secluded property offers the ambiance of the Italian countryside in the heart of South Florida. With an exceptional culinary and event staff along with picturesque views of the nature preserve, there is something for everyone at Venetian River Club. The staff curates events that are a reflection of your tastes and individual styles. Whether you’re looking forward to a simple, intimate ceremony or want to plan the celebration of a lifetime, Venetian River Club will make your day truly an exceptional experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Venetian River Club offers a one of a kind wedding venue for couples of all styles and tastes. The blend of modern Tuscan and Venetian architecture style offers sophistication and elegant portrait backdrops, as well as a luxury experience for guests. The Club consists of three dining rooms, a manicured event lawn, and secluded trails perfect for any size and style wedding. It is nestled on a 70-acre nature preserve with native palm and oak trees providing shade across the trails. Three main dining rooms: La Sala Lounge, Pranzare DIning Room, and La Vista Dining Room, each featuring high ceilings and panoramic window vistas of the outdoor veranda and event lawn. The main room is a full banquet hall with a capacity of 140 seated guests. Its royal interior design and open floor plan offer limitless possibilities for seating and style.

Venetian River Club wants to make your special day a truly unforgettable experience for everyone involved. They offer ceremony coordination and planning services to help execute the big day. They will match you with local vendors including music, entertainment, florals, transportation, and more. Venetian River Club also offers custom-curated menus to best serve your guests. They work with an exceptional culinary staff to provide a delicious, health-conscious meal for all.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

May

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Karen
    Karen N. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautifully decorated with amazing service and food!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about the beauty, setup, service, flexibility, food quality and willingness to accommodate literally ANYTHING that we wanted. Anthony and Megan took the reigns and created the most stunning and beautifully put-together reception of our dreams. The fenced-in outdoor grass area was perfect for the kids to romp around, the gorgeous entrance vestibule, cozy cocktail hour room/bar, and separate cake and dessert room are excellent touches. The servers were super attentive to us and ALL of the guests and went above and beyond to ensure everyone had a drink in their hand or food on their plates. We cannot stop talking about how perfect it was. Guests were thrilled and all felt the same way. I would most definitely recommend this venue to any and all considering it for their wedding reception. We had about 50 adults and 15 children and it was a wonderful space for us with plenty of extra room. Not too large and empty, but just right! Also, there are great outdoor spots for photos including a huge Oak tree with Spanish moss by a lake to take advantage of. Top of the line! Do it!
  • Camille
    Camille L. Married on 02/11/2022

Phenomenal quality of service

Paul and the Venetian River Club staff go above and beyond to ensure that your event/big day goes as smoothly as possible. Beyond professional and helpful, able to keep everything on track smoothly and elegantly.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle L. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Venue!

Paul was just amazing from beginning, middle, and end! This venue is so beautiful and it’s great that it can all be in one place. We had the ceremony outside and they have a large cocktail room for our guests of 100. The reception was inside and they transformed it into what I imagined, beautiful! The price was just right for us and I was allowed to use any of the decorations they had which was an added bonus! They were very quick and professional when I had questions for them. I was able to use the whole club house from early morning to get our wedding party ready and they made sure we were well taken care of. This venue was the absolute best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Paul Grothouse
Paul Grothouse
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager

I have worked within the Venetian River Club community for the past eight years and have developed a love for the Food and Beverage industry. I have particuarly taken interest in weddings over the past couple of years. I work very closely with our Food and Bevereage Manager Chris Vignolini who has worked in the community just as long. We make a great team and we take great pride in the weddings we host at our club. We are here to walk you through every step of the planning process to ensure your wedding day is flawless and everything you have ever dreamed of. When it comes time for the wedding day, our goal is to take all the stress away from you so you may enjoy your day to the fullest.

Chris  Vignolini
Chris Vignolini
Food & Beverage Manager

I am from a very large family. My mother had ten children and as the second oldest, i always helped cook for the family. This is where my passion for food started. A husband of 22 years and a father of three, my oldest is serving our country in the Navy. I pride myself with customer satisfaction.

The dedication to weddings that Paul Grothouse and I have is remarkable. Our vow is to ensure our brides will receive the best service our club has to offer. From your very first visit to our club, you will notice our passion!!!

Daniel  Nyselius
Daniel Nyselius
Dining Room Supervisor

Hallå! ¡Hola! I was born and raised in Sweden, then was given the career oppurtunity to spend over 15 years exploring different parts of the Caribbean Islands. Working and living in the islands was an amazing adventure and being trilingual helped me understand and connect with many unique cultures. I have worked in hospitality for over a decade and now at the Venetian River Club since 2018 when my wife and I moved to Florida. With a "treat others the way you would like to be treated" attitude, I strive to make you feel as amazing on your wedding day as my wife and I did on ours. Together with my managers and staff, we will work with you to help plan out all the details so that we can make your vision into a reality and an unforgettable event experience.

BLACK TIE DJs BLACK TIE DJs Wedding DJs

The Venetian is a great choice for a wedding, and we always love events there. The entire Staff is great to work with, always professional and upbeat, and we know eveything will run professionally and smoothly!

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Venetian Golf and River Club is the hidden gem of the Venice area. Alicia of the Venetian Golf and River Club is a true professional and very detail orientated person. Alicia goes to great lengths to make sure that brides happy with every stage of their planning. The food is excellent, the banquet rooms are elegant and beautiful overlooking the pristine golf course. The wedding photos are stunning at that venue!

Beneva Weddings Beneva Weddings Wedding Florists

This is a lovely location for weddings and special events. They have many indoor and outdoor options for a bridal party, including a bachelor party on the greens for the guys.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
502 Veneto Boulevard Nokomis, Florida, 34275
941-441-2276
941-412-9550
Location of (Venetian River Club)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues