502 Veneto Boulevard, Nokomis, FL 34275 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 35 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Venetian River Club

Venetian River Club is an elegant, private banquet hall and wedding venue in Nokomis, Florida. This secluded property offers the ambiance of the Italian countryside in the heart of South Florida. With an exceptional culinary and event staff along with picturesque views of the nature preserve, there is something for everyone at Venetian River Club. The staff curates events that are a reflection of your tastes and individual styles. Whether you’re looking forward to a simple, intimate ceremony or want to plan the celebration of a lifetime, Venetian River Club will make your day truly an exceptional experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Venetian River Club offers a one of a kind wedding venue for couples of all styles and tastes. The blend of modern Tuscan and Venetian architecture style offers sophistication and elegant portrait backdrops, as well as a luxury experience for guests. The Club consists of three dining rooms, a manicured event lawn, and secluded trails perfect for any size and style wedding. It is nestled on a 70-acre nature preserve with native palm and oak trees providing shade across the trails. Three main dining rooms: La Sala Lounge, Pranzare DIning Room, and La Vista Dining Room, each featuring high ceilings and panoramic window vistas of the outdoor veranda and event lawn. The main room is a full banquet hall with a capacity of 140 seated guests. Its royal interior design and open floor plan offer limitless possibilities for seating and style.

Venetian River Club wants to make your special day a truly unforgettable experience for everyone involved. They offer ceremony coordination and planning services to help execute the big day. They will match you with local vendors including music, entertainment, florals, transportation, and more. Venetian River Club also offers custom-curated menus to best serve your guests. They work with an exceptional culinary staff to provide a delicious, health-conscious meal for all.

Follow Venetian River Club on

18 Reviews for Venetian River Club

• Ashley

Ashley Santos · Married on 06/20/2019

Grateful Beyond Words

Chris and Paul were so accommodating! They worked in ensuring I was happy from day one of our meeting! They have great tips and tricks to keep my stress level down! Also, Alyza did such an amazing job decorating for the wedding, it left me full of emotions! If you choose this venue, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Ariane · Married on 12/13/2014

Our wedding was the most amazing night of my life, all thanks to the amazing staff at the Venetian River Club, and in particular, Alicia. Throughout the entire process she made our wedding planning stress free. She even went above and beyond to surprise me with the entire reception decor from centerpieces to table settings, I didn't pick anything out, because we completely trusted her and she couldn't have done a better job. She truly loves what she does and makes every wedding so special!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Venetian River Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    May

Team of Venetian River Club

Paul Grothouse

Paul Grothouse

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager

I have worked within the Venetian River Club community for the past eight years and have developed a love for the Food and Beverage industry. I have particuarly taken interest in weddings over the past couple of years. I work very closely with our Food and Bevereage Manager Chris Vignolini who has also worked in the community just as long. We make a great team and we take great pride in the weddings we host at our club. We are here to walk you through every step of the planning process to ensure your wedding day is flawless and everything you have ever dreamed of. When it comes time for the wedding day, our goal is to take all the stress away from you so you may enjoy your day to the fullest.

Chris  Vignolini

Chris Vignolini

Food & Beverage Manager

I am from a very large family. My mother had ten children and as the second oldest, i always helped cook for the family. This is where my passion for food started. A husband of 22 years and a father of three, my oldest is serving our country in the Navy. I pride myself with customer satisfaction.

The dedication to weddings that Paul Grothouse and myself have is remarkable. Our vow is to ensure our brides will recieve the best service our club has to offer. From your very first visit to our club, you will notice our passion!!!

Daniel  Nyselius

Daniel Nyselius

Dining Room Supervisor

Hallå! ¡Hola! I was born and raised in Sweden, then was given the career oppurtunity to spend over 15 years exploring different parts of the Caribbean Islands. Working and living in the islands was an amazing adventure and being trilingual helped me understand and connect with many unique cultures. I have worked in hospitality for over a decade and now at the Venetian River Club since 2018 when my wife and I moved to Florida. With a "treat others the way you would like to be treated" attitude, I strive to make you feel as amazing on your wedding day as my wife and I did on ours. Together with my managers and staff, we will work with you to help plan out all the details so that we can make your vision into a reality and an unforgettable event experience.

• BLACK TIE DJs Wedding DJs

The Venetian is a great choice for a wedding, and we always love events there. The entire Staff is great to work with, always professional and upbeat, and we know eveything will run professionally and smoothly!

• A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Venetian Golf and River Club is the hidden gem of the Venice area. Alicia of the Venetian Golf and River Club is a true professional and very detail orientated person. Alicia goes to great lengths to make sure that brides happy with every stage of their planning. The food is excellent, the banquet rooms are elegant and beautiful overlooking the pristine golf course. The wedding photos are stunning at that venue!

• Beneva Weddings Wedding Florists

This is a lovely location for weddings and special events. They have many indoor and outdoor options for a bridal party, including a bachelor party on the greens for the guys.

• 502 Veneto Boulevard Nokomis, Florida, 34275 See on map
    941-256-2993 (Phone number)
    9414129550 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Venetian River Club)