HEB

HEB

San antonio, TX
210.368.8686
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
1+ year ago

I ordered 6 single 10" round wedding cakes. They all turned out beautiful and delicious. I made each one different cake, filling and design. I could not be more impressed with HEB!!

Services Used: Catering

I ordered 6 cakes! They were all very good and all my guests loved the different decorations and flavors. Best wedding cake I ever had!!

1+ year ago

I loved the wedding cake!! It was the best wedding cake I have ever eaten and they were beautiful!!

Services Used: Catering

Great prices, great ideas. You get slot for your money

Services Used: Catering

We went to the HEB Plus on Bandera to order our wedding flowers. The representative that helped us was so friendly and helpful. We showed her pictures from the internet of different bouquets and she knew every flower in the photos. She created a bouquet that was perfect for us, and when we picked them up, they were even better than I imagined. All this and the prices were excellent. They beat every other florist I priced in town and online. Highly recommend HEB for your flowers both efor the beauty of the flowers and the outstanding customer service.

2+ years ago

They did great. You think heb so it must be nothing special but that is definitely false. I will use again.

HEB- Blanco Rd & 1604
Kevin did our wedding cake and did a fabulous job! The cake was very GOOD and had a lot of flavor! We highly recommend using Kevin and his cake services for your San Antonio wedding.

Services Used: Catering

Used the florists in the Central Market Location in San Antonio, TX. Beautiful and fast.

Services Used: Flowers

I would total recommend heb cakes I got my big giant wedding cake for the price of a regular small 2 tire cake at a bakery. It was so tasty we got half chocolate on the bottom 2 tirees and the 3 cakes on the pillars where italy cream cake it was good i loved it and everyone loved it. I went to the HEB on Thousand oaks by Jonsmaltbuger since it was easy to go make payment for my parents living right their and had them deliever it and set up at my location. Again I would recommend HEB and yes they do flowers also I didnt go with them for the flowers I actully got a better deal online then had a florist put them together for me.

Private User
2+ years ago
4.7

HEB created a giant three tiered cake for us.They let us have different flavors in each tier which made it even more special.It was beautifully designed by their team who was very nice to work with.It was a joy having it at our wedding.We loved how delicious and moist it was and so did everyone else.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

For my informal wedding and reception we pre-ordered "stock" Italian Creme and Chocolate Ganache cakes from the HEB Central Market that were beautiful and professionally decorated. The staff was more than happy to change the decor slightly to meet my requests and the cakes were delivered promptly to my reception site for a reasonable delivery fee.

3.6

The cake was more delicious than any fancy bakery and saved us hundreds of dollars. The only problem we ran into was that they were not capable of doing too much customization on the cake, so I had to settle for another design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered lots of sushi for our rehearsal dinner from HEB and it was great! We used the store in Corpus Christi,TX

Services Used: Catering

Made wonderful bouquets and boutnnieres! They were well priced and quick!

4.3

Flowers had been made way too far in advance and roses had terrible bruising. Loved that it only cost like 200 for flowers though.

Services Used: Flowers

I did not even know HEB did wedding flowers until my aunt told me about it. They did my bridal bouquet, the boutenirs, and bridesmaids bouquets. They were reasonably priced, very pretty flowers and we did not have any problems with ordering anything. I was very happy with HEB, plus they are so close to my house! HEB is much cheaper than a standard florist if you are on a budget like I was.