Heather Forsythe Photography

Heather Forsythe Photography

Charleston, SC 29492 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather is amazing!! We love all of our photos and are having a hard time choosing our favorites. She did my Bridal Portraits which turned out great! The day of the wedding she was awesome. We never knew she was even there taking pictures but yet she seemed to capture every moment! We received out proof book which is very cool! We are looking forward to designing our album with Heather. She is such a great photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was absolutely amazing. My husband and I live in Atlanta and decided to have a destination wedding in Charleston, SC and Heather was one of the first vendors I booked. When we first met, her professionalism and charm had me sold. She has such an eye for creativity and knows exactly how to capture your emotions and jubilation. And best of all, she is unbelievably passionate about her work - she always has a smile on her face. She was one of the most fun people to work with during our time in Charleston. Thank you Heather!!

• Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our planner introduced us to Heather, and we could not be happier with our decision to hire her for our wedding and engagement photos. Both sessions came out absolutely stunning, and she really went above and beyond our expectations. We haven't ordered our album yet (which I think will be the best part of her work yet), but we did receive a proof book (yes BOOK! not a box of proofs, and not just online proofs!). And after seeing some albums she has done for other couples, I can hardly wait to see what our album will look like!

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is with great pleasure that I get this opportunity to provide a review for Heather Forsythe! She was exactly what I was looking for! She was there, but you'd never know it. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures. She listened to our requests and brought our vision to life. She is a true professional (in every sense of the word) and one of the sweetest people to add!! We loved working with Heather and would work with her again and again! Thank you Heather!!! A wedding day/weekend we'll never forget....because we have the most beautiful pictures!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was even better than we could have ever imagined! I would recommend her to anyone. She has such an artful eye, and a way of catching everything so perfectly. We were more than pleased with our photographs! She also did our invitations which were just as beautiful. Thank you Heather!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010

Heather,

Thank you again for going above and beyond for us on our wedding day. We were so pleased to have you with us all day - and even the wedding guests were complimentary of how you were able to capture each special moment.

Best wishes to you in your career : )
Elise and Timo Siebert

• Wedding: 04/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather has a journalistic approach to photography, and is therefore able to capture every moment and reaction in a very REAL and intimate way. We were so very happy with our photos. Not only is her attitude amazing, but you don't even notice she is there. We ABSOLUTELY love heather and her photos look like they should be in a magazine. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer in the Charleston are. We loved working with Heather.

~Romina and Jacob (10-25-08)
Charleston, SC

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Heather was amazing to work with and truly felt like part of our family by the end opf the experience. She did engagement photos, bridal [hotos, and was with me all day of the wedding. We got over 800 photos out of this day and he images are spectacular. I'm a photographer myslef and finding someone to do our photos was hard because I'm so picky, but heather more than exceeded our expectations. She's awesome!

• Wedding: 10/13/2007
843-817-8100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards