Green Tree Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not be happier with the choice I made than that of our photographer! I am so in love with our images that we will forever cherish as memories. I am beyond grateful to have met such a passionate and talented, God fearing woman like Jan. She is professional, always happy and amazing at what she does! I would do it all over again just for her!!! :) we loved them!

Brittany
10/19/2013

I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my wedding and engagement photos that the lovely Jan and her team did. The most important thing to my husband and I when picking our wedding vendors was finding someone who could capture beautiful memories that we could look back on for years to come. Green Tree Photography did that and more. Going into having our engagement photos taken we were both very nervous because neither of us consider ourselves to be photogenic, but Jan made the session so much fun that we couldn't help but to smile and enjoy ourselves, which definitely showed in the pictures. The wedding photographs were even more amazing. Jan and Jamie were such a great pair. Everything was so organized that I didn't have to worry if something was going to be missed and we were just able to enjoy the day. I am so grateful that we met and chose them to capture our wedding memories. I would highly her recommend to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Jan and her husband were amazing. I could not have picked a better photographer to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. She has a way with getting the best angles to make you look good and the pictures turn out gorgeous. She's a blast to work with, and I'd pick her as my photographer time and time again.

Katie
08/09/2013

We loved working with Jan and Stacy! They were so awesome. They provided a calming effect on what otherwise could have been a hectic day, and delivered amazing results. We are extremely satisfied with our decision to have our wedding photographed by Green Tree Photography.

Yana
06/08/2013

Photography was my #1 thing on the wedding list that mattered the most. I came upon Green Tree Photography while scanning the web for local photographers and fell in love with the photos! I met up with Jan and instantly knew we had to have her. She's so easy going & made us feel so comfortable. We loved her so much that we hired her to do our Engagement Party, Engagement photos for invitations, Wedding Day, & the Day After Shoot! Jan did not let us down! Each photo was amazing. She was so easy to work with and did her best to meet our needs. She delivered the wedding photos to us in less than a month after the wedding and they were BREATHTAKING!!! I was very happy with our choice to go with Green Tree Photography and have recommended them to everyone.

Private User
2+ years ago

Jan did a wonderful job with our engagement & wedding sessions. Such a joy to work with! :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

What a wonderful and sweet couple to work with! They were very flexible, accommodating, and really got to know us and know what we wanted. The images were gorgeous, and I also loved the fact that they sent us a couple of the best photos of our engagement shoot and our wedding within a few days so that we could enjoy those while we waited on the rest to be edited. I would highly recommend these photographers to anyone!

Jordan
10/13/2012

It was such a blessing to have Jan and Chase from Green Tree Photography as our wedding photographers! From the first day we met them, my husband and I knew we wanted them to capture the big moments we had coming up. It was not only their amazing work that attracted us, but also their kind and sweet personalities that made them such a joy to work with!

My husband and I are both a little camera shy, but Jan and Chase made us feel comfortable from the very beginning! Each of the sessions we did with them (Engagement, Bridal and Wedding) were so much fun! Jan is very good at getting her clients to relax and just enjoy the moment so she can capture those perfect shots.

I would most certainly recommend Green Tree Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer for a wedding or other special occasion. We positively loved our finished product and we will cherish those images for the rest of our lives.

Rachel
09/22/2012

Green Tree Photography captured my wedding beautifully! My husband and I are so thrilled to have worked with such talented artists. Not only are they highly talented, but they are also very easy-going and fun-loving people! We had a blast shooting our vintage airplane engagement session with them and are more than pleased with the quality of the photos. My husband and I were able to relax and have a great time.

Green Tree Photography is passionate about capturing your special day with beauty and professionalism. Even members of our family and wedding party commented not only on how beautiful our photos are, but how professional and non-intrusive our photographers were. Family and group photos were painless and flowed wonderfully from a timeline created before the wedding. My day was such a whirlwind and Green Tree stayed on time and was efficient with every shot. One thing I must highlight is the way they are able to work with natural lighting. It is awe-inspiring.

At the end of the day, you need a wedding photographer that you can trust. Jan and her associates were always on time and well prepared. We shared the same vision and I appreciated how detailed Jan was in working with me. She listened carefully to requests and was very thorough in our pre-planning. Green Tree Photography exceeded our expectations and my husband and I cherish our gorgeous images!

Services Used: Photography

My daughter and I absolutely fell in love with Chase and Jan at our first meeting. Our wedding was this past weekend so we haven't gotten our pictures yet, but we have seen a slide show Jan provided for us. We love the pictures! My daughter wanted vintage and quirky and that exactly what we got. They are so easy to work with and had great ideas. I would definitely recommend them!!

WONDERFUL!

Services Used: Photography

Jan & Chase are amazing to work with! Our pictures are gorgeous, so fresh and clean! And they captured the details of the day perfectly!

If I could do anything different, I would have listed all the specific pictures I was hoping to get that day. Because the day is so rushed and you want to make sure to get all those special pictures from the big day! I had given a small list to them, but looking back I should have been a little more detailed! That's my fault not theirs, since they don't know what I'm thinking :)

The new hubby and I couldn't be more pleased with the pictures from our day! If we had to do it all over, we would definitely hire Green Tree again! And again! Once we hit the baby stage, we will definitely want them to capture that time with our family! Great people!! Great products!!

Services Used: Photography

I met the Green Tree team at a Bridal Fair & they had the nicest "set up" there amongst the photographers, so I wanted to meet with them. I met with one other photographer & they too, were a husband & wife team, but I would only get one for that day, & Green tree was offering both of themselves. Plus, they wanted to know all about me & my Groom, not like the other photographer that went on & on about all THEY had done...I'm sooo glad I chose Green Tree & will refer them to everyone!! :)

Services Used: Photography

They are alot of fun to work with! They have very good ideas and do a wonderful job. They are just as excited to see the pictures as you are. Highly Recommend.