Garden of Eva, Inc.

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Eva was wonderful to work with. We had no idea what we wanted for flowers and she was able to walk us through our different options and help us pick out what we wanted. I couldn’t have been happier with how the flower arrangements and my bouquet turned out, they were absolutely stunning and even better than I envisioned.

Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Garden of Eva is a wonderful place to get your flowers done! Eva sat down with me and went through every detail of the wedding to make sure that I had all the flowers for the ceremony and reception, which made me feel at ease as flowers are a big part of a wedding! I had several changes that I had to make in the process and they were great with meeting me and getting back to me to make sure that we had it right. The flowers were beautiful, complemented the decor wonderfully and really made my day special!! I would highly recommend them for flowers for any special occasion as they did an wonderful job and made me feel very special!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eva was absolutely wonderful to work with and her flowers were top quality. We presented her with our budget and she came in right on target! NO hidden costs!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Garden of Eva! Our wedding flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments on them from guests. Thank you Eva!
Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Eva as a wedding florist. My flowers were GORGEOUS, and she was far less expensive than anyone else I consulted with. In fact, her price was so much lower than others that I worried the quality of her flowers might be lower (another florist suggested to me that this must be the case given her prices) - but believe me, this was not an issue. She has very high quality flowers delivered for weddings. They were fresh and nicely arranged: I absolutely loved them. I told Eva what flowers I wanted, even giving her pictures of what I wanted in some cases, and she delivered exactly what I wanted at a low price. She also allowed me to make several changes along the way, and even converted a pin-on corsage into a wrist corsage on the spot at our wedding when someone changed their preference. Go to Eva for a great value and beautiful flowers.
Wedding: 10/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers were beautiful! Eva is so helpful in selecting flowers, and the quality of her work is fantastic! She was able to make a few last minute changes for me, no problem. I would recommend Garden of Eva to anyone planning a wedding.
Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eva was amazing. I went in there, told her my colors, what I liked, and the style of the wedding and left the designs up to her. Not only were the flowers gorgeous, but she added details (like butterflies, which I told her were on my veil) that I didn't even specify but made the flowers go perfectly with the rest of the details. It was better than I could have imagined. The flowers lasted all night and retained their scent and structure. Delivery was on time and everything was organized. Fantastic!
Wedding: 08/19/2000
 651-646-7244
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire