Fun Factory DJs

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Kurt was professional, organized, and one of the best DJ's we've ever met. Kurt spent a few hours with us to ensure he understood all of our needs. His services helped to make our wedding a blast.. I cannot say enough about this man's DJ ability. Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding and that the DJ had them dancing all night long.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dj Kurt is awesome! He makes getting married so simple! He has a wonderful personality! Thank you dj Kurt!
Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt, owner of Fun Factory DJs, emceed my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and did an outstanding job! We planned our wedding from out of state, so we chose Kurt based on his YouTube videos and phone personality, and he was exactly who we expected and hoped he would be! He was very responsive via email (responses always within a day) and always called us at the exact time we scheduled for phone appointments. Kurt is professional, likeable, knowledgeable and fun! One thing we wanted to steer clear of was a DJ who would try to be the "life of the party" by drawing attention to himself, and this definitely is not Kurt! I had a long list of songs that I wanted to have incorporated into our night, and Kurt did a fantastic job of not only including all the music I wanted to have played, but he wove it together in a way that sounded good and also chose songs on his own to round out the selection. After-dinner dancing was the one area where I had no specific songs in mind, and Kurt kept the dance floor moving all night long based on his own expertise. Another thing I like about Kurt is that he is active and present all night long; I've seen other wedding DJs turn on a playlist at times and Kurt would never do that. He was actively working and gauging the crowd all night long such that both my parents' generation and our friends (and us!) had a great time. I would highly recommend Kurt to any of my friends!
Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt was wonderful, right from the start we felt so comfortable with him, he was such a pleasure to work with. I was impressed with his professionalism and attention to details. We met several times at his home where he welcomed us and made us feel at ease. The love story that he did had us laughing so hard and he managed to capture our spirit. The only thing that we regret was that we were running about 45 minutes behind schedule so we couldn't do some of the things that we had planned during the reception and were looking forward to but that was my husbands and my choice. I would highly recommend Kurt anytime.
Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt was simply amazing. Everything promised was delivered 10 fold. He will be getting more business from the ladies not yet married that were at my wedding. Felt as if this was my ultimate party and he made sure everything was timed perfectly. We had interviewed several other DJs for our big day and Kurt definitely stood out from the rest. I’ll never be able to say what having him play our wedding meant to both of us; though I know he’ll be hearing from us again for a future event we are planning. Thank you so much again
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Fun Factory DJ on the Knot. The first time I spoke with Kurt, I knew he was our DJ. He has is has a warm and friendly personality and was very helpful. We had two meetings with Kurt and it felt like we were friends visiting him for coffee more than a meeting. He was patient and helpful with me when I was adding songs write up until a few days before the wedding. I got married June 2011 and am still hearing how great he was from family members. Two family members even asked me for a list of songs he played, thankfully I bought the USB of the wedding, which I love! I would recommend Fun Factory DJ to anyone
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was recently married on May 29, 2011 and Fun Factory DJs made my wedding the huge success it was!! From the moment we met DJ Kurt we knew he was going to deliver the reception we dreamed of. Our dance floor waw packed all night and I heard from countless guests after the wedding that we had "the best wedding DJ they have ever seen". If you want the wedding of your dreams, Kurt is the DJ to make the dream a reality! Take if from one VERY happy bride and groom!
Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
FunFactoryDJ's, DJ Kurt was incredible. Very professional. Our wedding was very musically complex and he did it all. He met with us several times and reviewed all we wanted. He has a recently updated website with many features. He also did our dance floor lighting and a beautiful gobo that we helped design.
He kept the floor full of dancers and everyone loved it. He took our vision for music and made it work. He is also a great MC. His voice is fantastic. His rendition of our "Love Story" had everyone enthralled.
We very much enjoyed working with him. We look forward to having other events that he can DJ for us.
Fun Factory DJs responded with the following comments:
Seja and Setoria- What a treasure the two of you are! In 24 years I have worked with countless 'hands on brides' and always appreciated the time and effort they put into their wedding. You took 'hands on' to a whole other level and I must admit I was a bit nervous. Not for myself mind you, but for all the other vendors and participants who had a hand in helping create your vision. And there were a lot! With an outdoor Ceremony that alone entailed a Choreographed dance prelude to ceremony, (Outfit changes) multiple readers/ readings, Sean's beautiful rendition of "Here & Now", the various background instrumentals you picked, the Judge and last but certainly not least the 'Flash Mob' recessional to "I gotta feeling". Your attention to detail really is what helped ALL of us (Vendors & Participants) pull it off! The two of you are amazing! Honestly if the celebration ended with the Ceremony, I would have already felt like I was to one of the best weddings ever!!! Typically, the Introductions to Reception set the expectations for what's to come. With you, expectations were set when Sean & Sandy fluttered down the Aisle to their beautifully choreographed rendition of "the Prayer". Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful day with me- it really was an honor.
Wedding: 04/30/2011

ajacob1046 5 Reviews
I have used Fun Factory DJ's for every major family and friend gathering in the past 5 years. Their professionalism is unsurpassed. They seem to somehow just understand the crowd, and play music accordingly. At my wedding, and at all our events, Fun Factory DJ's, ensure that no one is in their seats..everyone is dancing al night long! I recommend this DJ over every other wedding DJ I've ever seen.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt is amazing.! -- I will use his services again.
Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt was awesome! He was an excellent DJ/MC. He was very professional and organized and was a HUGE help in planning the music for our ceremony. Kurt's a great guy to work with and I would highly recommend him to other brides!
Wedding: 05/08/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt was amazing, and is so into his job which made working with him fun, and not a chore! He really got into our ideas and took them one step further. The reason why I gave him 4 out of 5 for quality is just because he didn't announce my husband grandfather to do the blessing which he was set to do. Also he took requests when I asked and wrote on the contract to please not to, and hardly played what I wanted.

BUT he did the ceremony music amazing, and played a certain type of cd I wanted during dinner, and I loved it and danced in my seat while listening to it! He was super responsive to any email or call we gave him and really took the time to listen to our requests, but it was just a slight problem in going through with all the requests. But it happens and for the price we paid, it was well worth it!

Wedding: 10/30/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt's the man. We randomly found Kurt online and took a leap of faith based on his published music list - and he had our obscure first dance song which no one had. My husband and I are music snobs and so music was an important aspect of our big day. And Kurt did not disappoint. He took our gentle recommendations/suggestions (read: demands) in stride, was willing to extend himself, self-identified as "being out of his comfort zone" but performed flawlessly. Just the right touch of humanity with his "Love Story" element, solid attention to detail, thorough interest and engagement in us and our story through 2 great meetings together, and then the perfect execution on the day of. One exception was that we paid for an outdoor speaker system, which due to weather, he did not bring, but we paid for, but that served as his well-deserved tip for the great body of music he played to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole time, including people young and old. Great choice with DJ Kurt.
Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I found Kurt online and after our initial meeting we knew he got our personalities and was the right fit for our wedding reception. During our sit down interview we were able to select music for every aspect of the evening. The night of the wedding Kurt was flexible with last minute changes and there was not a person that wasn't having a great time. We would recommend Kurt at Fun Factory for your party as well.
Wedding: 03/28/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kurt was a wonderful DJ. We met with my husband and I twice before the wedding and kept in touch with us before the big day through email and phone calls. He helped us pick out great music for both the ceremony and reception. He kept our guests dancing all night and even took requests for Hannah Montana from my 6 year old niece! I would highly recommend Kurt from Fun Factory DJs.
Wedding: 07/03/2008
 860-589-8131
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire