Frame 37 | photography by keith dunlop

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Keith was really professional and organized. He made sure we got all our requested pictures done and did an great job adding venue and casual pictures too.

Can't go wrong with Keith!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
1.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 8 Reviews
HORRIBLE - We do NOT RECOMMEND!
Planning a wedding is stressful, and I would say the majority of the vendors and people I had to work with were great and very accommodating to make sure our day went well. Unfortunately, this was not the way I felt about Keith Dunlop, owner/photographer of Frame 37 photography.
I originally wrote a long review of all the problems we had with him, but unfortunately there is a word limit. So the short version is, her was alright in the beginning, but as soon as we changed the package so he would get less money, he was incredibly rude and unprofessional. We didn't tell our friends about what he did and yet they didn't like him either. He took forever to get our pictures to us, and a lot of asking through un-returned phone calls and emails to get them. In our opinion, he was rude, conceded (he kept saying "I'm such a great photographer" after he would take a picture - and don't ask him to take pictures of your family because I guess that is just something he doesn't do!), unprofessional, and just mean (he was ready to dump us a month before the wedding because we wanted to change the package that he said we could change at any time).
So to sum it all up, I do not recommend this guy! I do not like writing negative reviews, and all of my other reviews for our wedding were positive - so I’m not a negative person. I certainly hope no one else has an experience like ours!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith is an AMAZING photographer! His style is so original and he truly captures the moment of your wedding. You will be able to look back at you wedding photos and feel as if you are really there again in the moment! Also, Keith gets down to business and I love that! He get everyone together and takes the pictures you want quick and easy and movies on to the next photo. Everything runs extremely smooth with his photography! He has exceptional skills when it comes to photography! Thank you Keith for everything, our engagement pictures and wedding!

-Nathan & Natalie Fuller
Wedding: 09/10/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith was amazing. He was dependable and easy to work with. He went out of his way to make us happy. He knows his stuff and the pictures turned out great!
Wedding: 09/03/2011

Kachar04 1 Reviews
Ok so you are probably looking at the score I gave Keith and thinking perfect? Really?
And my answer to that is YES!
We found Keith at a wedding show in San Luis Obispo and fell in love with his style. We chatted and found we had like taste and similar goals for what photos we wanted on our wedding day.
Throughout the entire year, he answered any and all questions promptly. He was extremely professional and fun to work with. He made us feel comfortable and was extremely flexible. For example, my husband wanted some of our engagement photos with his 66 Chevelle. Keith was all game and excited to include a big part of our life in the photos. He asked us if there is a special or meaningful place for us to take our engagement photos. He didn’t have set places. He worked with us to make the most of our photos. He captured our personalities on film. And yes that is corny, but it’s true. And now when I look at our wedding photos I see how much fun we had that day, and I know that in 20 years I won’t look back and cringe at the photos thinking what was I thinking because of Keith.
Wedding: 08/14/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Keith did a great job and made our wedding look so elegant in the photos. The only complaint is that he seemed like he was in a rush and left 15 minutes before our 6 hours was up. Overall, I would recommed Keith.
Wedding: 08/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith was very flexible with our engagement session and we found a time and place that would fit us both. From there we were married in Maui and flew Keith out to our Maui wedding. He had amazing attention to detail and even came out the night before the wedding to one of our guest events to take photos. Keith faded into the background when we were at the ceremony and reception but was also able to take charge when time was running short or a cake needed to be cut! Overall, we are extremely pleased with his photos and we just can't stop looking at them!! I would recommend Frame 37 to anyone who wants to remember the day as it happened, as his photo journalistic style really captured the moment.
Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith was great and we love our pictures, so do everyone else too.
Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have no complaints. He was extremely professional, and very reasonably priced. He provided so many beautiful photos that captured my wedding day perfectly. I would highly recommend him as a wedding photographer any day.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith and his assistants are incredible photographers who capture your event with their artistic style and addressing your photographic wishes. Nothing but the best marks for these guys, they captured everything we were looking for and way more. These guys worked hard in the over 100 deg temperatures before and during our wedding, nothing stops them from artistically capturing all the great moments at your wedding.
Wedding: 08/29/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our photos are beautiful and creative, Keith went above and beyond to get us some great pictures at different locations!
Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keith was very professional and made our day very special
Wedding: 09/06/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the time I met Keith at the Central Coast Bridal Show I knew he would work well with me. I liked his style of photography and his ideas and professionalism. We talked about everything and he was always responsive and open to my feelings about the mood of our wedding and he was able to capture the event beyond my highest expectations.
Wedding: 06/28/2008