Flip Flops to Formal Catering by the Sea

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Awesome team of talented people, so friendly made my day so easy going!
Talked me through everything to make sure I didn't forget anything, it was so helpful!

Profile Picture
Leslie
10/05/2013

As a wedding planner, my most important teammates are my fellow vendors. As a NEW wedding planner, the support, patience and communication that comes with those vendors is essential. It was a PLEASURE working with Flip Flops to Formal. We were like peas and carrots! The effort and communication that we exchanged was seamless, the staff was incredibly friendly, hardworking and approachable, and the food was delicious. The buffet didn't see a low serving for more than a minute before it was restocked. My clients were extremely pleased, as was I. I would/will recommend Flip Flops to Formal to all of my clients, and look forward to working with them again!

Services Used: Catering

Kirsten and everyone at Flip Flops to Formal were a pleasure to work with as they provided the catering for our wedding. They were top notch in their professionalism, flexibility, and communication. The food was excellent, and we had several compliments from guests! We would definitely recommend them for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Fabulous food and great service! I would recommend them to any wedding planners!

Services Used: Catering

Kirsten at Flip Flops to Formal Catering helped make our daughter's wedding perfect. She and her staff handled the food and beverages beautifully so that we could just enjoy the evening.

Services Used: Catering

Our son and his wife married last summer in Sri Lanka. We needed to do a non-traditional party state-side to celebrate their special day. Flip Flops did a great job for us at the Wilbur By the Sea "Boathouse" just south of Daytona Beach. The food was excellent, the service great and the advice we got about what to serve and when to serve it was dead on. Our little affiar blossomed from fifty to a hundred people but it went off without a hitch. We recommend Flip Flops heartily.

Services Used: Catering

Great time, Kirsten was great!!! Nothing to worry about, everything was there and great. You all did a great job...Thanks So Much..

Services Used: Catering

This company is awesome!!! The food was prepared with great taste, served at the perfect temperature and the portion was huge!!! My husband will have lunch and dinner again tonight from our leftover steak!!! This catering service stepped up and went above and beyond their normal services to make our special dinner private, romantic and delicious. It was perfect!!! I told them what I had in mind, they stepped up, jumped through hoops and made it all happen. I highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone and will for sure use them again.

Services Used: Catering

The staff and the food was the BEST!!! I highly reccommend them... Thank you for an amazing day...... EVERYONE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD!!!!! :D

Andrew & Amanda Brown Wedding

November 20th, 2010

Flip Flops to Formal Catering was amazing! The staff was so helpful and
knowledgeable. Everyone was raving about how wonderful the food and bar were.
The honey mustard meatballs and bacon wrapped scallops were incredible! Kirsten
suggested highboys for out on the patio and we are so happy we took her
suggestion-it was gorgeous outside!

Andrew and I would highly recommend Flip Flops to Formal Catering by the Sea for
any event!

Sincerely,

Amanda

December 11th, 2010

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
2.8

We used Flip Flops to Formal, I think that is their new name, but this was the only vendor that I was not truely happy with for my wedding. In our contract it stated that we would have "butler passed" hors devours but they did not go around and pass out the hors devours. Then they were supposed to leave all left over food on site, also according to the contract. They took everything, except one tray of turkey cutlets which we found in our oven (luckily turned off) a few days later! Yuck! We have contacted them about these problems but have not received a response yet.

Services Used: Catering

Delicioius food, very friendly staff, highly recommended.