Eastside of Eden Photography

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 6 Reviews
Marissa was great! Communication throughout the whole process was awesome. I have yet to see our wedding photos but we really loved our engagement photos. Can't say enough good things! :)
Wedding: Recently Married
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Marissa from Eastside of Eden for our engagement and wedding photographer. She was really great to work with, very professional. Marissa was always prompt to all communication and was so easy to work with. She has a really great laid back attitude, and is so calm and sweet to work with. We truly love all of our engagement photos. Marissa did a wonderful outdoor shoot for us and was game to include our dogs, which was great. We had a great time with her at our wedding as well. Our wedding portraits are amazing and we could not be happier with the photos of us. We were upset though that we did not have more reception pictures, and we barely have any pictures of our family. We were very disappointed with the candid reception shots and she did not pay any attention or devote any time at all to shooting our parents/siblings/wedding guests. I would recommend that future brides be VERY specific with her regarding this issue.
Wedding: 08/31/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 5 Reviews
We used Marissa for both our Engagement photos and Wedding photos. We were very impressed. My only complaints would be that I wish we had more photos from the reception and that we had more photos of the guests that attended as well. If these are important to you, I would make sure to specify this.

The pictures that we did get were great!

Wedding: 1+ year ago

Carey 5 Reviews
Marissa was wonderful to work with from the time we first met until after the editing of our photos. Like any bride, you are nervous to try vendors that you sought after. However, after getting to know her, I was completely at ease in working with her. Our engagement photo shoot was amazing! Marissa really takes the time to get to know the bride and groom to make the pictures even more memorable. For our wedding day, she was there first thing in the morning until late at night. She captured many wonderful pictures from candids to actions. Marissa certainly did not skip a beat the entire day and is willing to go above what a normal photographer would do. Not only is she kind, but she genuinely cares about your day in making sure its the best day of your life.

In terms of her professionalism, she is the best! She was consistently on time, organized, and reasonable with what she offers clients. I would have not picked any other photographer to capture our day! She is AMAZING in all capacities!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Marissa from Eastside of Eden Photography. She was recommended by a friend who had recently used her at her own wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased. Marissa made our experience effortless, magical, and fun! She was so accommodating and thorough through the planning process and the actual wedding. We had a blast taking our pictures, too! She was so professional, yet very willing for us to make our own suggestions/ideas. We had many, many things go wrong from our hall closing, DJ canceling, and our hotel losing power. Marissa was the only stable thing in our process!

We would 100% recommend her to you, future brides!! She will make your experience memorable. Her pictures are incredible! I cried looking at them and loved each one more than the next. She is a true genius!

The Boyles'
Wedding: 11/02/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Marissa was a great photographer! We couldn't have asked for more. Our photos were a great mix of artistic photos and classic shots. She was able to capture so many special moments. I'm not sure how she does it, but we would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer in the area.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marissa did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. She was friendly, professional and extremely easy to work with. Not only did we love the formal family and bridal party pictures, but she really captured all of the special candid moments that we will always remember. We highly recommend her!
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AJ & I couldn't thank Marissa enough for making our wedding day so special & seamless. Starting with pictures with her at the salon, her laid-back personality made it a pleasure to have her around & our whole day just a lot less stressful. I loved the close-up shots of the little things like; our hairpieces, the guys colorful socks, the jewelry I wore, & the tiny handmade decorations. I never worried about her missing a shot, because she was always there - shooting away - during all of our FAVORITE moments. It was Marissa who single handedly figured out the bussle on my gown!! All of our friends & family members find our wedding album to be simply gorgeous. It's something we will cherish forever. We are so grateful to have had such a patient, creative, & talented photographer as Marissa Welsh on our wedding day.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
4.8/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Marissa, the owner, did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. Very flexible and easy to work with. I totally recommend her!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We worked with Marissa for both our engagement and wedding pictures -- she did awesome work with both! She is very easy going and a pleasure to work with :) we really enjoyed having her as our photographer. Marissa is always on time, ready to go and really goes the extra length to get great shots. She did awesome with our larger wedding party and making sure we got enough pictures in between the ceremony and reception. She definitely captured some awesome shots!

You definitely won't regret hiring Eastside of Eden for your wedding (or other photos) - awesome work!
Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Eastside of Eden to photograph our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Marissa photographed both events, and she did a wonderful job! Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. For our wedding day, Marissa started with me (the bride) at the salon at the beginning of the day, and she stayed with us the entire day until the end of the reception. She was punctual, professional, and very organized. Marissa did a great job taking pictures of our large bridal party quickly in order for us to arrive at the reception on time. She also uploaded our pictures in a short amount of time. When we saw our pictures, we could not have been happier! Everything was perfect: the lighting, the poses, the variety, and the creativity. Eastside of Eden did an amazing job at capturing the true essence of our wedding day! On top of the wonderful pictures, Marissa made taking the pictures very enjoyable and fun! We really enjoyed working with Eastside of Eden and we will definitely be using them again in the future!
Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marissa is very easy to work with. She had her own ideas, but really listened to what I wanted. I told her everything that I wanted to capture about my day, and she made sure that I was completely satisfied. Even throughout the day, she would ask me how things are going, if I needed anything else that I had not thought of, etc.
She was just very personal, yet professional at the same time. I felt very comfortable having her in my most personal moments on my most personal day.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marissa was awesome on our wedding day! She did a great job with capturing the little things we didn't even know about until we saw the pictures. She fit in so well and did an outstanding job at representing the whole day. She stayed way later than we expected to at the reception and caught a lot in between. From the shots she set up to the candids, every picture was great.
The finishing effects were spectacular and we couldn't believe how many pictures she took.
I would personally recommend Eastside of Eden to anyone- Marissa even came out and did senior pictures for my brother!
She exceeded our expectations in every way and we are so happy with the results of our pictures.

Heather B.
Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eastside of Eden was the best wedding decision I made as of vendors. Marissa was there all day and captured many special moments through out the entire wedding and reception. I can't put into wrds on how beautiful the pictures came out. She was very helpful and professional. She went higher and above my expectations of an awesome photographer. They were great pics for a great price.
Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marissa was awesome! She spent the entire day with us. We love all of the pictures and albums we got. Alot of the time we didn't even notice she was near us taking pictures. We loved the fact that they were so candid and natural. She is also alot of fun and made us feel at ease during the posed pictures. We would recommend Marissa and Eastside of Eden to anyone who asks.
Love Chris and Jenn
Wedding: 06/04/2011

Private User 1 Reviews
I can't not say enough about Eastside of Eden! Marissa did such a great job on our wedding photos. I am so happy they turned out so well. She also did our engagement photos. Our family and friends all complemented us on our beautiful photos. Marissa is very sweet, down to earth, flexible and organized. She came to our house prior to meet with us and organize the events for the day. She also let us and our bridal party pick out different poses. She was available all day for us, no time limit. The pictures were sent to me in less then 2 weeks, she also sent a link to a website that I was able to send to my family and friends for ordering photos of their choice. When i ordered the shots I wanted they were at my house right away along with a personalized cd rom of all our photos. I am a very happy bride. Thank you so much Eastside of Eden!!!
 440-537-7073
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire