Dolce Valley Forge

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we booked our wedding here I didn't have any doubts. We booked with Kevin who was amazing! He since has left (he was truly missed). Everything went well and everyone had a great time. The food was better than we could have hoped for. We loved the ability to have everything in one place... from getting ready in the morning, ceremony, cocktails, reception, after party (Three01), and sleep (this all made the day very relaxing). I would definitely recommend this to any bride/groom who is looking for a great place to throw a fun reception.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Dolce Valley Forge was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue. Kevin Kessler was also a big reason we chose the Dolce. From the moment we met Kevin it all just clicked!!! He was truly wonderful to work with. Right before our ceremony my parents and I learned that we were Kevin's last event at The Dolce. My parents and I can not thank him enough for staying on at The Dolce through our wedding, we would have been lost without him. Kevin's departure from the Dolce will definitly be a huge lose for them.

The food at our cocktail hour and reception was unbelieveable!! It was just as good as the night of our tasting. I only wish I had more time enjoy my steak. The seafood bisque was excellent as well....koodos to the kitchen staff!!!!

Amy and Michael Jacobs

• Wedding: 05/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful wedding reception here two weeks ago. From the first meeting until the day of my wedding everything was very easy to do. The food was plentiful and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would refer them to anyone who is looking to have a reception in the area.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dolce Valley Forge provided extremely excellent service. They were flexible to meet every request I had, no matter how large or small. I was very pleased with every aspect of my reception and cocktail hour and would highly reccommend Dolce Valley Forge as a wedding reception site.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place doesn't look like an ordinary hotel. It was very classy looking.

• Wedding: 07/17/2009
484-684-1479
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards