Digitalegacy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marc Brown and his team were wonderful to work with! The highlight reel from my daughter's wedding is just so fresh and exciting. He used great music, creativity, angles and absolutely captured everyone's uniqueness! I love, love, love Digitalegacy!

Services Used: Videography

True talent is the ability to capture an entire wedding and highlight such a memorable event in six minutes. Marc & Maureen Brown went far beyond our expectations for creating a wedding memory. Our first impression was that they were thorough, yet unobtrusive, genuinely interested in our story, and highly methodical in terms of capturing every aspect of the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. We had no doubt that our highlight reel was going to be good. Little did we know it was going to be far beyond good; an innovative, artistic work we will proudly share and treasure for years to come. The duo followed up quickly after the wedding and asked us for our song selections. The songs we chose represented us as a couple and were different from the norm. The Browns took the challenge to make a highlight reel with very non traditional music that would define a happily married couple that they had known for only five hours. We could not be more pleased, and encourage future couples to embrace unique song selections and let this dynamic duo capture and produce a wedding memory that will leave you speechless. They are that good. To see our wonderful reel produced by Marc and Maureen visit: http://www.weddingphotoaustin.com/2011/02/amberandcole/

Amber & Cole Fiser

Services Used: Videography

We met with Marc Brown after receiving rave reviews from one of my daughter’s good friends. We were hooked after he showed us the video reel from her friend’s wedding. It was obvious that Marc was extremely creative and was able to capture the emotions of the day both in photographs and in video. He and his team were awesome – we didn’t even know they were there – but after viewing our photographs and video reel – we saw that he did an absolutely fantastic job of capturing the excitement, tenderness and beauty of this very special day in our lives. We recommend him every chance we can!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Digitalegacy is absolutely amazing! As soon as I met Marc Brown and saw work, I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. He is a brilliant photographer and his acute attention to detail enabled him to capture every precious and beautiful moment of my wedding. Marc and his team are extremely professional and easy going—our guests raved about how great they all were. After reviewing our photos and highlight reel, my husband and I were amazed at how Marc instinctively knew who and what we would want photos of. He took a photo of me with two childhood friends and my husband with two of his childhood friends—the night was such a wonderful blur that we didn’t realize it until we saw the photos after. These pictures are priceless to us both and we are so thankful that Marc knew how special these friends were to us. I also highly recommend Digitalegacy for videography—our highlight reel is something we will cherish forever and brings me such joy every time I watch it. I have recommended Marc Brown and Digitalegacy to all of my friends and will happily recommend him to anyone I meet!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

There are so many things you worry about on your Wedding Day and it is inevitable, some things do go wrong. The 2 things you NEVER want to end up bad or wrong are your video and photos. Everything flashes by you on that day and you barely remember what happened but your video and photos last a lifetime to remember the day.

Marc and Maureen take away all of our worries when it came to our photos and they were extremely professional and creative. Our video was everything we hoped for and more. Tearful, cheerful and extremely artisticly moving!

I HIGHLY recommend you do a video to remember that day and you go with the very best, Digitalegacy.