Daniel Jens

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phenomenal singer. We found Daniel on the internet and liked his stuff. We knew he'd be solid, but he blew everyone away. Singing some covers that we chose or singing some of his own music... it was all amazing. He books most of his stuff through Gigsalad, and the process was pretty easy. His clips online are good, but I can assure you that in person he is even better. Daniel worked hard to make sure everything was as good as it could possibly be. He was able to bring an accompanying guitarist along as well, and the two of them really played well together. Definitely check him out for your wedding. People said that his singing made them get emotional... in a good way.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I think he was more popular than me (the bride) at our wedding! Learned my favorite songs and did such a great job with them. Everyone commented on how great he was. My only regret is that I wasn't sitting with guests to hear more of him before the ceremony!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daniel was amazing! He made our wedding day even more special with his beautiful singing and guitar playing. He even took the time to learn two new songs for our day! We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Profile Picture
Laura
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We originally heard Dan playing at a wedding expo and we immediately fell in love with his talent. After we talked with him; we knew we had to have have him for our wedding. We hired him to play his guitar and sing for our ceremony and dinner. He was extremely responsive during the planning process and also offered suggestions with regards to song choices and timing. He was the talk of the day, following the wedding. He really made our day special!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
262-422-4109
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire