Continental Jewelers

Continental Jewelers

Tampa, FL
813.286.8004
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility
3.8

My engagement ring is very old (family heirloom) and as such, two of the smaller diamonds fell out when I was working. The jewlers at Continental were able to put new diamonds in, and secure it in such a way that it would be less prone to bending in the future. It took about two weeks and cost a fair price. I did look at wedding bands there, but they were slightly out of our budget. But they did have some lovely stuff and run sales often.

Services Used: Jewelry

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. They have a great selection of wedding bands and can customize. Little pricey but they will work with your budget without making you feel bad if you can't afford the most expensive thing.

Services Used: Jewelry

Great ring. Had problem with original stone but fixed it with no problem. Love my engagement ring!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

My engagement ring is beautiful and my husband said he felt very comfortable and never felt pressure or judgement reguarding his budget. I've brought it in several times for cleaning and everyone is kind and professional. We returned and purchased our bands here as well, all with Christy, who was knowledgable, comfortable and also sweet. I was very happy with their selection and service and look forward to purchasing more jewelry from Continental in the future.

Profile Picture
Foxy Pence
03/07/2009

Perfect Engagement ring! Great price! Free cleaning, checking and rhodium treatments for life!

Services Used: Jewelry

All I can say is my engagement ring is gorgeous!! My Husband had the ring made and they helped him find a stone to fit what I wanted and his budget at the same time!!! They have beautiful jewelry there!!! And for all those guys who hate going ring shopping, they have a bar inside so the girls can shop while the boys hang out!

Services Used: Jewelry

I loved Continental Jewelry. They have so many amazing choices- so many more options than other jewelry stores. I was able to choose my cut, band...etc. I have the most perfect ring because of Intercontinental!

Services Used: Jewelry

Janae helped us design my custom wedding band using diamonds from my grandmother's wedding set. She was upfront about costs and challenges this might present, and helped us through the design. She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and I would recommend working with her. The ring is everything I dreamed it would be. They even let me drop off my engagement ring before the ceremony for free rhodium and cleaning. Janae was great, and I highly recommend working with her!