Connie Duglin Linen & Chair Cover Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Huge choice of linens!!!! They have their own warehouse so you can set up a table and see what it will look like the day of your wedding. They are super flexible. I had to change the final count of linens several times a week before the wedding, and they willingly helped!

Haley
11/17/2012

Very acomidating I had last minute linen changes and they were able to switch it out no problem. Linens we nicely pressed and clean and were given laundry bags to put the dirty linens in afterwards.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a wondeful place. The lady was very friendly and helpful to all my needs. very organized and prices are just wright.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beth was extremely helpful with picking out the perfect chair covers and sashes for the wedding. They took care of all the setup and the value was reasonable. Guest commented on how the chair covers transformed the space. Beth was easy to work with and professional. We would recommend using Connie Duglin Linens especially if you choose The Club Continental.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our linens were beautiful and they came and tied the bows which looked amazing. They also delivered the linens on 3 days prior to the actual event which worked very well with our venue! There website online is awesome because you can design your own table to be able to see different options. They did a great job!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Since I live in a small town, our local chair cover rental place wanted $4.00 to rent 1 chair cover. Since we were already way over budget, I checked into Connie Duglin's chair covers and they were only $2.00/chair cover and they looked awesome! They were easy to deal with, very professional, very helpful, and accessible despite being 2 hours away!

Private User
2+ years ago

My brother in law picked up our chair covers from Connie Duglin Linens & Chair Covers.They where great quality linens,and fit perfectly with our rented chairs.Definitely will recommend them,I hear they have a great selection.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The rentals arrived on time and it was beautiful. The colors look exactly like the ones displayed on the website. So happy with the rentals. It made our day perfect!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beautiful linens and a fair price! I met with a consultant and picked out what I liked and never had to worry about it again. They worked directly with the reception venue to make sure they had the right amounts and took care of everything! I didnt have to lift a finger! Highly recommend!

Private User
2+ years ago

Locating black linens was not easy, but Connie Duglin Linens had them ready.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

these linens were subperb! loved the colors (apple and ivory) made the room look absolutely gorgeous, so glad I decided to cover the chairs as well and not just the tables. prices are fair and didn't have to worry about a thing with set-up and tear down