Avondale, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Portable Air

Portable Air is a wedding air conditioning and heating system rental service based in Jacksonville, Florida. Offering a wide range of high-quality systems, they can help keep your celebration at the right temperature no matter the situation. Specializing in cooling and heating large venues, including tents and barns, their professional team aims to help your guests sit in comfort throughout your celebration.

The team at Portable Air understands that every event requires a different approach when it comes to heating and cooling. Their expert professionals can work with you to create a customized experience that caters to your needs and venue. Along with their commercial air conditioning and heating systems, they also offer outdoor heaters and lighting for alfresco affairs. With their round-the-clock availability, this reliable team takes pride in the accommodating service they provide. They regularly cater to events throughout Florida and are open to provisioning for events in Georgia upon request.

acd tent 51 1986139 161063621952858
The shop
The shop
acd tent 51 1986139 161063621952858

Portable Air FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Tent Accessories
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up

Team of Portable Air

Dan Leaphart

Dan Leaphart

Account Manager

Born and raised in Florida, I worked in the media and events world for 15 years before joining Portable Air. Portable Air was a great opportunity for me as I recently left the corporate world and was looking for something more personal. It so happened that I was a client of Portable Air for over ten years at my last job, so I knew coming in that they do customer service right (and employee service, too). You always speak to people who know what's going on and work in our office, not a corporate office that isn't connected into our daily routine. I like to say we're a smaller business capable of big things. I'm into sports, my morkie pup and reading.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Avondale Jacksonville, FL, 32256 See on map
    321-420-4659 (Phone number)
    800-341-4297 (Other Phone Number)
    321-632-3100 (Fax Number)
    Always on call 24 hours a day.
    Location of (Portable Air)