1807 Penman Rd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About West & Lee Vintage Rentals

West & Lee Vintage Rentals is a Jacksonville, Florida-based furniture and decor rental company offering chic, one-of-a-kind vintage pieces for your big day. Founded by husband and wife Lyle and Rachael, the concept for West & Lee was brought to life while they worked together on their own vintage-inspired wedding. Their style is fun and eclectic, offering Victorian, mid-century modern and bohemian designs.

Products Offered
West & Lee Vintage Rentals travels near and far to provide couples with one-of-a-kind pieces to make their big day unforgettable. From tabletop details to unique furniture, West & Lee Vintage Rentals has what you need to make your big day absolutely beautiful. If you aren’t quite sure what you want, don’t fret! Their team of designers will help pick out the pieces that are perfect for you. Their products include:

• Aisle markers

West & Lee Vintage Rentals 1
West & Lee Vintage Rentals 2

Janice Exley · Married on 04/06/2019

Vintage books were great

We were looking for old books as part of centerpieces. The books we used were exactly that and looked great on the tables.

Sent on 04/13/2019

West & Lee Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Janice! It was so nice meeting and working with you, we greatly appreciate your business. I wish you and the newlyweds all the best :)

Sloane · Married on 04/06/2019

West and Lee - What a Dream!

Where do I even begin? West and Lee is a complete dream. Towards the end of wedding planning I decided I had a lot of gaps to fill and needed someone who had an assortment of items that could make our day extra special. I reached out to West and Lee for a few items that I had in mind and Rachael offered to meet me for lunch so we could go over what I had in mind, how wonderful that a vendor actually wanted to meet in person! Rachael was always so responsive throughout the process and literally every little idea I had she could bring something to the table to fit the need. My biggest request was this vision I had of a 'Champagne Wall' I had reached out to countless vendors asking if they had anything that could fit the need and nobody would help, until I found West and Lee. Rachael was so excited by my idea and said she would build it for me! Once again.....what a dream. The champagne wall ended up being one of the most talked about items at the wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and looked identical to the picture I had shown when we met.

On top of the champagne wall West and Lee supplied us with the most beautiful carpets that created a walk way for the wedding party at our outside venue. My nightmare was the bridal party walking down the isle as their feet sunk into the dirt/grass and Rachael once again said not a problem I have you covered! The carpets added the sweetest touch and made for some of the most beautiful photos. We also rented a wooden cross, lanterns for the ceremony, easels for signs, a couch set for cocktail hour and so much more!

West and Lee truly felt like family at the end of the experience. Rachael not only met with me in person but also came to our final walk through at our venue to ensure she understood set up and offered even more ideas for day of. I cannot thank West and Lee enough. They are SO professional, have the GREATEST rentals and are insanely affordable. Not everyone can walk away from their wedding day feeling like they had the most incredible vendors but I certainly did!

If you have any special needs for your special day I highly recommend reaching out to West and Lee I guarantee they will be able to bring your vision to life.

Sent on 04/22/2019

West & Lee Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and all the love Sloane! I absolutely loved working with you and Wesley...you were DREAM clients as well! I’m so happy we were able to help create your perfect wedding day, as that is exactly what you deserve! Best wishes to you in your new life journey ;)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Carrigan · Married on 03/27/2019

AMAZING Items and Service

Working with Rachael is always not only easy but fun. I never have to worry about anything with her. Se is on top of her game. Her items are amazing quality and she has an amazing eye for detail!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    West & Lee Vintage Rentals 3
    West & Lee Vintage Rentals 4

West & Lee Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the love, we appreciate the kind words Becca! We are so happy to have any opportunity to work with you :) Cheers!

West & Lee Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 100.00

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Floral Designs By Kari
    Floral Designs By Kari Wedding Florists

Working with West & Lee is one of the neatest experiences! Rachael takes special care of her pieces and has an amazing collection! Not to mention she is very patient, understanding to her clients needs and efficient in her furniture arrangements. She creates a mood with her pieces and that is artistry at its finest. Many of my clients admire her work and cannot wait for her to be a part of their events.

• 1807 Penman Rd Neptune Beach, FL, 32266 See on map