3540 US HWY 1 So., Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number

About Lovely Loo Portable Restroom Trailers & Toilets

We provide new and exceptionally clean portable restroom trailers and porta potties for weddings and other special events in Florida or South Georgia. "Clients of Lovely Loo, a small family owned business, have come to expect refreshingly personalized service as well as top quality amenities that flush away the typical preconceptions about portable restrooms. We’re talking wood floors, fresh mints, and event-coordinated flower arrangements." As written about in The World Golf Village Blog, October 2013

Follow Lovely Loo Portable Restroom Trailers & Toilets on

versag fron
versaggi wedding

27 Reviews for Lovely Loo Portable Restroom Trailers & Toilets

Betsy · Married on 02/12/2016

I found Lovely Loo through online reviews after we fell in love with an outdoor wedding venue that didn't have restrooms accessible. I scoured the Internet to find the best quality (no one would be using port-o-lets at my WEDDING... Just couldn't swallow that one for a beautiful place) and best price so that I felt comfortable locking down our wedding venue with appropriate restrooms - for a price within our budget. The restroom trailer was spectacular I'm told - multiple guests actually commented on how nice it was. Bo was very quick to respond with a quote and answering any questions or coordination concerns I asked. I would highly recommend these guys for any event!

Miranda · Married on 04/25/2015

I was extremely happy with the service provided by this vendor. They were very responsive and helpful and made things as stress-free as possible which is a HUGE plus for any bride-to-be!!

Amber · Married on 04/25/2015

Such a great experience. I was very happy with my communication and the flexibility and kindness of Bo and his team.

Award

Lovely Loo Portable Restroom Trailers & Toilets FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a very nice portable restroom, call on Bo at Lovely Loo. Bo is professional and always follows up with all of his clients. I highly recommend them for all of my clients.

• On Scene Social
    On Scene Social Photo Booths

The most luxurious portable restrooms we have ever seen!

• Chillula
    Chillula Wedding Bands

With the millions of things to think about on a wedding day, sometimes people forget where guests are going to use the restroom, especially for outdoor weddings. Lovely Loo will drop off the bathrooms where you need them and they look and smell nice.

• 3540 US HWY 1 So. Saint Augustine, 32086 See on map