Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

My Superpower: helping Hot Mamas grow their CONFIDENCE by rediscovering their BEAUTY.

1229 Heights Blvd
Houston, TX 77008 | map
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to do something especial for my hubby to be and came accross doing a boudoir session. When I decided to go ahead and do it, I did some research. I saw that Christine was coming to New Orleans and saw her work and fell in love. I had to schedule my session with her, and so glad I did. I had so much fun! Christine was amazing to work with. She made it so effortless and fun. She made it a fun experience. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. She was great! The pictures came out amazing! I definitely recommend her. :) Thanks Christine!

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You are a well-adjusted, easygoing, calm person. Your friends – of which you have many (yes, you actually have a real, personal friendship with each of your 1,494 Facebook friends) – all look to you as the strong one, the one who can handle anything with ease and grace, the one who looks at a challenging situation as a way to re-write the rules and kick its proverbial ass. And look at you! You found a partner who is as intelligent as is gorgeous; humble yet confident; and loves you in a way that would have had Elizabeth Barrett Browning rewriting every love poem she ever penned, as you have raised the bar in that regard. You decide it’s only natural to take one another’s hand in marriage and your well-adjusted, easygoing, calm self is now about to embark on the adventure known as wedding planning. Nothing you can’t handle, though, right?

You soon realize you are experiencing something you have never really felt before: you never were more wrong about anything in your entire life. Except, perhaps, that time you had the take-out sushi from the combination pizza-wings-Chinese-Japanese place attached to your freshman dorm. And similar to those lingering stomach pains and dizziness that ailed you for weeks after that fated drunken mistake so many years ago, you can’t seem to shake the uneasy feeling that’s been accompanying you with every call to every vendor, every trip to the bridal shop, and every revision of your guest list, of which you can’t help but notice is getting larger and larger by the millisecond.

Even the calmest of us can’t go through wedding planning without some sort of agony somewhere, because it’s just not designed that way. It’s likely the biggest party you’re ever going to have to plan, and all eyes are on you. And at the end of it, when the equipment is all put away and the tables are folded back up and the decorations are tossed, all that is left are your memories. It is no surprise that the choice of photographer is the most important decision you have to make, after the choice of partner of course. As someone not quite as calm as you are (I admire you, really I do!) I had more than my share of wedding-related stresses. Except in the photographer department. Having Christine Tremoulet do my destination wedding photography was nothing less than an incredible experience through and through. I cannot thank her enough.

Her pictures were absolutely beautiful, but beyond that, she is a master of her craft and was able to figure out the varying personalities of our guests and use that to create memorable scenes. When we looked through the photos, we were consistently stunned by how many things she captured that we had no idea she’d even seen. She was so attuned to everything around her and she did not miss a thing.

The final product was delivered to us in gorgeous packaging, which we were thrilled to share with our families. And most importantly, Christine was professional and easy to work with from the very first day she was hired. Destination weddings come with extra stresses and Christine was able to do it all and then some (including help me get my wedding dress on properly… talk about above and beyond!)

If you are having a destination wedding and you want creativity and professionalism and just the warmest, sweetest, and most talented photographer, look no further than Christine Tremoulet. You will be so happy, I promise.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We truly loved having Kelly as our photographer, she was amazing. Christine did our engagement pictures and she was super fun! The best thing about Kelly was how sweet she was, she truly cared about our wedding. She even helped the girls corset my dress. She really felt like a part of the wedding party and we loved it!! She can even do the cupid shuffle backwards while taking pictures! She even gave instructions on the steps, really she is killer!

The only reason I did not give it 5 full stars is that sometimes emails can be a bit slow. It may be that I was so nervous about the wedding that I wanted an immediate response! She is a busy lady, so give her a few days to respond. In any case, I would totally use the company again, maybe for some sexy boudoir pictures for my love!!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There aren't enough words to describe Christine! She was absolutely worth every penny and I would highly recommend her to anyone who asked. From the first time I spoke with her to the last time I spoke with her (1 month ago & my wedding was in September of 2010) I immediately knew I found "the one" when it came to my photographer.

I can tell you from experience that as far as wedding photography & boudoir photography there isn't anyone better. For someone that isn't always comfortable in front of the camera (especially in a boudior setting!) she has a unique character that makes you feel like you are with your best friend hanging out.

My engagement, wedding & boudior session photos came out absolutely beautiful (and I'm not a size 2 try 18 and I felt sexy after looking at my boudior session). When you look at her pricing you think, surely I can find someone less expensive. Well guess what, you get what you pay for. Her prices are extremely reasonable for her amazing work!

IF you want the best, hire Christine Tremoulet! Oh, and I was a basket case the day of my wedding. Not even my mom & best friend could calm me down, as soon as Christine got there.... well let's say there were more smiles & calmed nerves. I don't know how she does it but I needed it!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Immediately I knew Christine was the one to use. I had been given her name and was impressed with how fast she responded to my initial email and on such a personal level. She made me feel like I had known her forever. I first met with her about 4 months prior to the wedding and she was extremely friendly, excited, and came ready with lots of materials for us to browse through. She was very flexible and even worked in my bridal portraits just 2 weeks prior to the wedding! I knew I would have nothing to worry about.

Pictures for my bridal portraits and wedding were online very quickly and her online system is very professional, user friendly, and organized. She made me feel comfortable in every situation and it helped me, I believe, to take my best pictures!

I felt comfortable the day of the wedding knowing she was there. She captured everything from the rings to the food, and gave us so many memories to cherish forever! I had not even seen the food at our wedding and to have that on camera was wonderful! We had such a great time with Christine and my wedding party, family, friends, etc. just raved about how amazing she was! They also commented how they had really mean photographers in the past who took such staged shots and would push people out of the way, but not her!

I, personally, am deeply thankful I found her. She was so kind, patient, friendly, personal, compassionate, and I am constantly impressed with her skill and dedication. I think I truly found the BEST photographer!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine is wonderful! She is friendly, fun to work with, and flexible. Christine also has a great sense of humor, really takes the time to get to know you, and takes awesome pictures. We found her website online when we were planning our wedding, and we knew she was the photographer we wanted to use. She was great to work with! We love our photos and will treasure them for years to come!

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! Christine Tremoulet is a true artist! I am simply blessed to have her as my wedding photographer. Photography was on the top of my important list, and I did more than my share of research. Christine was the very first and only photographer I meet with and hired! I faithfully stalked her blog and was amazed by the images I saw - and I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to shoot all the images for my wedding. She is friendly, great, fun and an absolute joy to work with! Her cheery personality is a plus! She made me feel comfortable from our very first meeting. She promptly answered questions and emails!

From the engagement session, to the bridals and finally the 18+ hour wedding day (hair & make - up, complete with two ceremonies, formal photos, reception and grand exit) – Christine never ceased to amaze me, she captured our wedding in its true essence, very genuine, very glam, very fun, very us! There were a total of 2700+ photos taken. I couldn’t decide what to print because her work is stunning. I ended up printing over 2000 photos!

Many thanks for making our day so special and for being such a trooper … all smiles and cheer from Christine during the whole 18 hours! She went above and beyond anything I ever imagined – she even gave me a two special gifts the morning of the wedding, and was always ready to lend a helping hand! She gave me a huge framed with one of my bridal photos! And she made hundreds of business cards with the password and link to our wedding photos and one of our engagement photos on the back of the business cards - to give to our guests to view our linline phot galleries she set up for us!

All our beautiful moments, joy and emotions were captured memories because of her amazing talent! We are lifetime fans of Christine!

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first met Christine at my cousin's wedding in October of 2009. During my cousins wedding day session Christine captured every single detail, from the makeup to the morning toast, girls doing their hair and everyone getting dressed. She was spunky, energetic, funny, and so creative. My mother then go in contact with her and she gave us a wonderful package! She called me to discuss details and her energy really made me feel comfortable. My fiance at the time decided to take pictures on a Saturday morning, at the Woodlands Resort. The day was rainy, gloomy, and a little depressing but when we met with Christine it was like all the bad weather faded away, and her smile brought the sunshine! She was so funny, she has the greatest ideas and all though it was a gloomy day- the pictures turned out wonderful. We got married on New Years Eve 2009. Christine took excellent pictures of our family and friends, she captures the true essence of happiness. Everytime I look at our pictures I can remember exactly how I felt at that moment. She is so talented, outgoing, alert, upbeat, efficient, warm, silly, trustworthy, and I encourage anyone to use her for any type of session. She can do it all, but you dont have to ask around or take my word for it, Just look at her work, it is breathtaking. Thank you Christine for my beautiful memories, and thankyou for just being you. Love Always, Tiffany Garcia xoxo

• Wedding: 12/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine is AMAZING. Not only are her photographs beautiful, she really listens to you and works with you to capture your vision of your wedding. She is also amazingly fun, easy to talk to, and completely flexible. Unlike a lot of photographers, she addresses any concerns and issues right away. She does prefer to go with the flow, but don't let that attitude fool you! She is very professional. She also does a fantastic job making you look good - even if (like me) you're not typically photogenic! I absolutely adore her, and her photographs - highly highly highly recommended!!!

She has set wedding packages, but she will also work with you to create a custom package. She includes a DVD with all your images in high resolution and a print release so you can have them printed where you like.

• Wedding: 10/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine is a great photographer! From the initial consultation I knew that I had found the perfect fit for me. She worked seamlessly with my other vendors and everyone mentioned how professional and personable she was. If you like her style and are ready to be taken care of she is perfect for your event!

• Wedding: 10/30/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day and night! I'm so happy we hired her, I don't think anyone else could have taken such beautiful photos. Hire her! She is worth every penny and then some!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started looking for photographers, Christine was at the top of my list (and price point). After meeting with a few other "less expensive" photographers I couldn't help but want Christine - her work was amazing, and I wanted my wedding to be amazing. After debating over it for a few weeks I took the plunge and called Christine, letting her know my concerns, budget, ideas, etc. It was instant chemistry! She was able to work with me and get me everything I needed. Christine (and her team) made everyone very comfortable and made the day extremely enjoyable! My pics are AMAZING and I wish she could just follow me around to every big event to capture those cool shots!! I would highly reccomend her for any wedding event big or small. If you want to be relaxed and know that everything will be taken care of on your wedding day, Christine is it!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine becomes more than your photographer, she becomes your friend. She will tell you herself, that there are so many amazing photographers in the Houston area. Heck, she has meetings with many of them every month. She is not trying to compete with the ability of so many others out there. She wants to be your friend. When you book Christine, you are ensuring that you will be 100% comfortable on your wedding day and with your picture being taken and that it is all being captured. I was a bride that put the photographer above all other vendors...no pressure right!? Well I met with several photogs and Christine was it! She is silly and fun, and works her tail off to make sure you have all the images you want. Also, my guests complimented how nice the photographers were and as a result...we have great photos of our guests from the wedding as well! I didn't get to meet Elaine cause she was in an accident and hurt a few weeks before my wedding, but Christine went through her list and secured us Kari Noser. She was amazing too!! I love our wedding photos!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Yes, her work was great but there's no point of good work if you don't get the album! It's been 11 months since my wedding and I have no wedding album. I've called and emailed her 11 times and she hasn't responded. It's been almost 9 months since she last replied to an email. She's already cashed my checks worth $6000 and I have no wedding album and no parent albums. I thought something happened to her, but i checked her website and she's still blogging and sharing all the events and weddings she's doing. She may not do this to all her clients, but if you decide to use her... You may not get all that was promised. It's unfortunate that this is happening and I hope this doesn't happen to future brides and grooms.

October 25, 2010 - Update
I actually had contacted her office as well as her cell phone. I don't understand why rocketmail.com would be blocked all of a sudden since we had contacted each other via rocketmail.com before all this mess happened. On another note, I still do not have an album. It's been 19 months now since our wedding. I feel I've been very patient and now, my emails have an automatic response of "Out-of-Office". As a warning to other brides-to-be, don't pay everything up front and get a contract.

The main point of this update is that I have no album.

Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography responded with the following comments:

We truly appreciate Carob's honest review and we are sorry for providing an unsatisfactory experience. We are very committed to providing great service to our clients, and are so grateful for the opportunity to work with Carob and her husband.

Carob approved her final album design revisions on December 15, 2010. The album manufacturer has an 8-12 week turnaround time. Her album was delivered to her on March 10, 2011, within that timeframe. Her parent albums were also delivered on the same date.

On a side note: All of our clients receive a contract that we both sign at the time of booking our services.

We only ever use an "Out of Office" notice if we absolutely necessary - normally in the past if out of the country or in a location with poor cellular service. At the beginning of 2011, Melissa has joined our team, so this is no longer the case.

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I found Christine online I knew I had to have her for my wedding, and I am so happy I was able to. Not only are her pictures amazingly fabulous, but she is such a pleasure to work with; she really cares about getting to know you and making sure your day goes smoothly. Between having her and her assistant on your weding day and all that the packages include, it is a great value. I couldnt be happier, she is the best!

• Wedding: 10/12/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved everything about working with Christine, except that after the wedding we had some communication problems. I wasn't made aware that it would take 3 months to get my pictures, and when I didn't hear from her after repeated emails I got frustrated. However, I did finally get in touch with her and she told me that she hadn't received the prior emails. Since she was wonderfully responsive leading up to the wedding, I trust this to be true.

Thanks, Kathleen! This situation has prompted us to create a brand new "after the wedding" email set that we will be sending out afterwards just to keep everyone up to date. DVDs of the wedding images are sent with the album, or when the online proofing gallery expires.

• Wedding: 10/03/2008
713-401-9269
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7