Chi Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chi made me and my bridal party look absolutely beautiful! I will forever forget how much time she spent with me caring to make my day as beautiful as possible. I truly felt and looked beautiful on my special day. She is the best and sweetest make up artist. She is well organized and listens to exactly your wishes. I highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Chi is a wonderful makeup artist! She and her team are professional, talented, and extremely personable! She provided makeup services for my engagement photo shoot in July 2011 and my wedding on 10/08/2011. For my wedding, she did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and a random last-minute cousin. A-N-D she went to my mom's house to do makeup for her & my aunt. She was so sweet & even stayed around to do any necessary touchups. I would definitely recommend her to any person needing beauty services. She can make anyone look beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Chi is a true make up professional! She does my make up for when I attend charity and gala events. I simply show her a picture of the dress and I trust her to match my look to my attire...she NEVER misses! And she's a very calming influence while she works...it's very enjoyable to be with her while she completes my look. She's on time, uses quality make up, has a gentle touch, calls back right away to set up a schedule, and can design conservative to "out there runway". She also does hair...up-do's, etc.

I highly recommend her services! 5 stars from me!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love me some Chi :) She is the BEST makeup artist in the business. You will be so happy with the results. She knows her stuff. I used for my wedding and for other events and I have had so many compliments on my makeup. Whatever the event, you will not be disappointed. SHE ROCKS.

On the day of my wedding, she went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked for. She did most of the wedding party, me and the mothers and everyone was thrilled. She was on time and everyone was ready to go when it was time for pictures. Very professional. Her prices are phenomenal!