Center Stage Video

Value
Flexibility
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dave was so wonderful and professional. He blended in so well we didn't even realize he was there!

Denise
08/04/2012

When I saw my video from my wedding, I was able to relive the whole day over again and get to see things that I either missed or completely forgot about. Center Stage did a great job of capturing all of the special moments of the day and the best part is I didn't even realize they were there! They were great to work with and we recieved our video right after our wedding!!!! If you are looking for someone to capture your day and not be too imposing on your guest Center Stage is the way to go!!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Videographer was very professional, very easy to work with, charged reasonable prices for services, and in a very timely fashion delivered a high-quality product upon completion of editing. I would highly recommend Center Stage Video to all family members, acquaintances, and colleagues that are in the market for videography services to capture a memorable event on film.

Services Used: Videography

I am beyond THRILLED with my wedding DVD. To start, I didn't even realize that the videographer was there during the ceremony and reception; he did a perfect job of staying out of the way but capturing every single moment of our special day. I was so happy to see different aspects of the wedding day that I missed due to being pulled in one direction or another. The editing of the video was simply incredible! I don't even have the words to say how wonderful it came out...with the editing, the music, the still shots...EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend Center Stage Video to all of my friends and family!

Services Used: Videography

Dave was awesome! He went the extra mile for me and I truly appreciate that! He was on time and stayed the entire day and night. We were lucky to get him!

Services Used: Videography

Center Stage Video is the best! They are so easy to work with and do not miss a detail. During the wedding and reception I had forgotten they were there filming! They aren't in the way at all. They were very timely in sending us the completed project. My video is amazing and such a treasure from my special day. I am so happy we worked with Center Stage and would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you for being part of our special day and for helping us preserve our precious memories!!!

Services Used: Videography

Dave from Center Stage Video was perfect to work with. He is very personable, open, flexible and professional. I am very happy we found Dave to have as our Videographer at our wedding.

Services Used: Videography

Dave was extremely professional and the least stressful part of our wedding day. Our video is so well done, a little bit of mic interference during the vows, but otherwise flawless. He included everything we wanted, let us choose the music and put it all together for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend using Center Stage Video.

Services Used: Videography

Center Stage Video did my August '09 wedding video and we absolutely loved every minute of it. We could not have asked for a better vendor and love watching it each and every time.

Services Used: Videography

Center Stage Video was very professional and flexible. We were very happy with the finished product, especially since we did not even realize he was there. He was not at all intrusive and did great work.

Services Used: Videography

We were very pleased with our wedding video, we wanted something simple that captured our day and Dave did just that for us. He was professional and easy to work with - we definitely reccomend his services!

Services Used: Videography

I'm thrilled with my wedding video and would highly recommend center stage video to anyone planning a wedding!