Bridal Boutique

Bridal Boutique

Favorite
Des Moines, IA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I had a great experience at Bridal Boutique!! I LOVED that there was no pressure to buy (like another store I visited). My only complaint is that the employee who was helping me was also in charge of managing the store, so I had to take off and put on a few of the dresses myself. She was so sweet, but she had too many responsibilities to give her full attention to me. She was very good with figure analysis and knew very well what styles would look good on me. I would definitely recommend this store!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

This quaint, beautiful store makes a bride feel right out of the movies. The staff is very dedicated to their work and want to make you look stunning. I felt that they genuinely cared that I be comfortable and feel beautiful on my day. The dress I wore was the 8th I tried on in this little shop. In other, more generic stores, I tried on several that were no where close.

1 person found this review helpful

Lyndsay was AMAZING to work with, I worked with another bridal store for the flower girls dress and was not impressed at all, it really made me happy to know how great it was working with everyone at BB, they were super helpful (I planned my wedding from out of state) and they were super flexible with me flying in for the wedding only 2 weeks in advance, also always returned phone calls, emails, etc.

1 person found this review helpful

I had a great experience with my dress at Bridal Boutique. The selection is great. The staff was professional, and attentive to my needs. I was traveling for 3 months before my wedding and they were great about making the timeline work! I got so many compliments on my dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at the Bridal Boutique was amazing, start to finish! I worked with Kristen, who now runs the Perry Bridal store, and she was awesome. She helped my find my perfect dress, and she made the process very fun and comfortable for me. They were low pressure, and allowed me to mull my purchase for a week, and still gave me their discount, which was so nice of them!

After I purchased my dress, the great service continued. Kristen helped me select my (meticulously chosen and complicated) bridesmaid dresses. They allowed me to come back and try on several times in order to match my accessories, and they had Kristen ready and waiting for me every time! Scheduling was very easy, I just called a few days out and they always fit me in. They even dyed my flower girls' shoes to perfectly match mine!

My alterations were perfect, and I could not have been happier with my dress. It was from a line I had never heard of (Lis Simon), and it was very original and different, unlike anything I had seen at other shops. Bridal Boutique really has it all... they are great at what they do, they make the process fun and easy, they know gowns and what will work, and they are affordable (my dress was WELL within my budget). This is THE place to buy your dress in Des Moines, hands down!

1 person found this review helpful

From the moment I first entered the store I knew I wanted to get my dress there. I had a small group with me and we were given freedom to walk around and pull dresses to try on but also had a sales consultant available to help. It was a weekday so we may have been the only group in the store. I described what I was looking for and they showed me several options without being snooty about how much I wanted to spend on the dress. The owner, Tonya, was a huge help when purchasing the dress and she offered to sell me my dress off the rack at a discount since it was the size I would have ordered anyways. This was a huge savings and I was also able to have minimal alterations and the bustle done on site by their seamstress. After initially visiting the store and again after purchasing my dress I received a handwritten thank you which made a huge lasting impression on me.

I ended up ordering my bridesmaids' dresses at this store as well a few months later because of how great they were to work with and they give you 20% off on each dress. Again, a huge amount of savings! My only complaints are that weekends were often chaotic in the store and some of their sales consultants were not overly helpful. Each time I returned to the store it seemed busier so it is also a plus for them that business is picking up!