Bridal Boutique

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My experience at the Bridal Boutique was amazing, start to finish! I worked with Kristen, who now runs the Perry Bridal store, and she was awesome. She helped my find my perfect dress, and she made the process very fun and comfortable for me. They were low pressure, and allowed me to mull my purchase for a week, and still gave me their discount, which was so nice of them!

After I purchased my dress, the great service continued. Kristen helped me select my (meticulously chosen and complicated) bridesmaid dresses. They allowed me to come back and try on several times in order to match my accessories, and they had Kristen ready and waiting for me every time! Scheduling was very easy, I just called a few days out and they always fit me in. They even dyed my flower girls' shoes to perfectly match mine!

My alterations were perfect, and I could not have been happier with my dress. It was from a line I had never heard of (Lis Simon), and it was very original and different, unlike anything I had seen at other shops. Bridal Boutique really has it all... they are great at what they do, they make the process fun and easy, they know gowns and what will work, and they are affordable (my dress was WELL within my budget). This is THE place to buy your dress in Des Moines, hands down!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
 515-244-2266
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire