Blooming Elegance

• Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
Out of business. Flowers were browned when we arrived and buttoniers fell apart within an hour
Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cathy is very accommodating and easy to work with. She is very knowledgable and has great ideas. My flowers were gorgeous. Highly recommend her! Great job.
Wedding: 03/03/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A bride can be pretty stressful on her wedding day, and not everything will go 100% right. I was a little disappointed especially being that my flowers were my most expensive vendor along with the venue.
I want to start off by saying Cathy was very nice, sweet and seem to know what she was talking about when it came to flowers. I was very happy with our meeting thats why I hired her. She was always available when it came to meeting her or even emailing her with changes or whatever it is, I needed to get ahold of her for. I was a little disappointed the day of. I had met Cathy a few weeks before the wedding and specifically told her I needed the flowers there at a certain time before the ceremony because we were going to take pictures with all the girls. So of course I needed my flowers early. She was totally fine with it. The Day of the wedding my flowers were 45 mins late. Picture session was behind schedule. Through everything off. In my bouqet I said over and over I do not want lavendar. Their was lavendar. my flowers started dying so in some of the pictures u can see the brown. My ceromy flowers that were attached to my chairs were not the flowers that we had arranged.I remember her saying she had another wedding that same day. So I thought maybe my wedding didnt cost as much as the other one. not to metion she wasnt the one that set it up. her daughters did. Not happy. Flowers are not cheap. I had to write a review to share my experience with this vendor.
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OUTSTANDING!!! Cathy was helpful in making our flower choice as we began the planning. She continued to prove to be professional and easy to work with as we finalized all the details. She showed up promptly and delivered the quality of flowers she had promised. Our ceremony and reception were gorgeous and Blooming Elegance was a big part of that.
Wedding: 10/15/2011
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Cathy from Blooming Elegance and she offered great rates for the flowers we were wanting to use. Her prices came in well below some of her competitors.

When our flowers were delivered we had received everything but there were a few things that I wasn't totally pleased with. Our groom's boutonniere was to have hot pink spray roses but a red rose was used instead. I am not a fan of the traditional rose and made this clear during our meeting so I was fairly disappointed to see this error. Also, I had asked for pictures to be sent of the flowers we had selected (I'm a very visual person). They were provided in a very timely fashion but the product that was given didn't have quite the same vibrancy as the pictures. I understand flowers vary quite a bit but there was one particular flower that was to be hot pink and came in more of a dark red color in my bouquet. Again, not was discussed or promised. I was also disappointed with the amount of calla lilies used in my bouquet. I am not a fan of these flowers either but Cathy convinced me there wouldn't be too many of them, just enough for the color and I wouldn't notice them. It seemed that about 1/3 of the flowers were calla lilies. Our MOH was to have a watermelon color wrap and the others were to be white but that was switched as well.

I do have to say that Cathy was flexible with our meetings and was also very accommodating to any changes that we needed to make in our contract. She always responded in a timely manner and was professional throughout the process.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They were very flexible and the flowers turned out gorgeous. The only problem was that the flowers were starting to wilt before the ceremony even started. I dont know if it was the flowers or because of the heat!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Our wedding bouquets were beautiful! The center arrangements were also very nicely put together. The only negative with this vendor was that I didn't feel we got a lot of flowers for the value. We also had some issues getting in contact with Lorie prior to the wedding...
Wedding: 09/25/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lorie at Blooming Elegance is a great florist. All the flowers & centerpieces provided for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! They were exactly how I wanted them to look and my bouquet was unbelievable. The only thing I was disappointed about was the charge of $225.00 for delivery and pickup. Other than that, I was complete satisfied.
Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the most beautiful flowers ever!! Not only was Lorie a great florist, she is a wonderful person. When I was having a "bridezilla" moment due to a different vendor she listened and even helped me solve my problem!! If you want beautiful flowers with a little something extra go to Blooming Elegance!
Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lorie did an amazing job! I loved my flowers, they were perfect, exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Thank you so very much!
Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blooming elegance was a great florist!! Lorie was amazing with all the details. She knew exactly what I was looking for and made it even better than I could ever imagine. She is very professional and knowledgable about this buisness. I would recommend this florist to anyone.
Wedding: 05/16/2009
beautiful flowers!
Wedding: 11/01/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have not had to work with a florist before, but this is exactly what I would have expected and so much more!! Lori was amazing is capturing the ideas and colors I was looking for. I even dried my bouquet and some other flowers because I could not see them going to waste. She did an amazing job and she has a great eye for detail!!!!
Wedding: 05/12/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lorie was fun to work with and is extremely knowledgeable about floral products. She was very receptive to our ideas and assisted us in finding what matched our personalities and wedding party.
Wedding: 04/12/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The quality of her service was extremely high. My daughter was the bride and met with her after we saw a display at a wedding show. She was very responsive to her ideas and wishes. I met with her a second time and doubled our order after we picked our venue. Our final bill was more than my daughter had hoped to spend but our venue was more than twice as large as originally expected and we had the most fabulous flowers I have seen anywhere - at any cost. We could have cut back and still would have had an impressive display, but flowers really make the event in my opinion and Blooming Elegance exceeded our expectations.
Wedding: 05/26/2007