Black Onyx Photography

• Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
The pictures we have seen proofs of after 4 weeks are nice, nothing special. nothing thats going to make you feel wow. No grandparent pictures, no guest at table pictures, no family pictures. A lot if dance floor pictures
Wedding: 10/26/2012
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I have to say I was very excited about using Black Onyx for our photos. We paid everything in full one week prior to our wedding and here we are STILL with no photos/videos/etc. When we signed the contract it stated that everything should be received within 3 weeks of the wedding. We are now going on 11 weeks after the wedding and ....NOTHING! They will not answer the phone and I'm starting to feel pushed to the side and avoided! AGAIN... We've paid $1650 IN FULL!!!!!!! I would not recommend using Black Onyx Photography.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These guys are awesome. Not only are they very professional, affordable, flexible and simply talented, but they will go out of their way to make you happy and make sure they do their job just right. Heidi even asked me if she could attend the rehearsal the day before the wedding to check out the light and make sure she knew who was in the wedding! You usually have to run after vendors for these kinds of details - if you ever itget at all! I would recommend them 100%. The make you feel like your day is as special to them as it is to you!
Wedding: 05/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Black Onyx does amazing things with the images captured. I am in love with my pictures! The color effects and the lenses that were chosen by the photographer made my pictures amazing! I am very happy that I chose Black Onyx to make my special day last forever in pictures.
Wedding: 05/22/2011
By far the best photographers out there. 5 stars
Wedding: 05/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Black Onyx did an AMAZING job on my daughter's first birthday photos. They were professional, prompt in answering any questions we had and the value FAR exceeded the cost. I have already recommended them to two people and will continue to refer friends and family to them in the future. They have certainly earned a customer for life in my book!
Wedding: 05/02/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
Total satisfaction...Full recomendation!!!
Wedding: 04/17/2011
Wonderful! Affordable!
Wedding: 03/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
great work & awesome prieces. They know how to give good guidence and love what they do which makes working with them even better.
very recommended.
Wedding: 03/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They are great fun and professional team
Wedding: 01/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You guys are AWESOME! We will definately use you again soon! Many Blessing's to Black Onyx Photography! :)
Wedding: 01/07/2011
 813-495-2479
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire