Best Catered Events

Best Catered Events

Great food for the BEST Events!

17677 Old Jefferson Highway
Prairieville, LA 70769
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1500
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Catered Events was wonderful. The name says it all from the food to the service received everything was excellent. I will be using them for additional functions.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Catered Events provided us with wonderful food, service, professionalism and quality for my daughter's wedding. They were helpful and accommodating. There was never a time when the buffet was not filled with hot delicious food. The wait staff was awesome. Diane went out of her way to make sure that our guests were well taken care of.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Dianne is a great host, she and her staff made sure all our guests had enough food and were having a great time. She provided a variety of options that was catered at our wedding and after talking to some of the wedding guests, they had a wonderful time and said the food was very good. The lay out of the decor was beautiful and eye-catching and she was very prompt in making sure we had enough food and making us and our guests feel at ease during the reception. We even took some of the food home after the wedding and we enjoyed eating it after our honeymoon. Among all the food, the pork sliders were one of our favorites. The chicken and sausage jambalaya was deliccious too. Everything was tasty! She did a great job and provided good service.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick and Diane were awesome in helping us prepare for our wedding. They always responded back in a timely manner and had answers to our questions. We had a lot of kids a out of state people coming to our wedding and wanted to fix foods they would remember and that kids would eat. Diane and Rick made this happen for us and their staff was amazing. They made sure everyone was happy and full!! At one point in the night one of the caterers noticed I was running around trying to meet everyone and organize and had not eaten yet...she offered to go an fix me a plate!! Very friendly and outgoing staff!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dianne and her team are THE best in south Louisiana! Dianne worked with us the entire way and was extremely professional while being easy and fun to work with. She was able to "cater" to our every wish and even went the extra mile in making our day special. If you found Best Catered Events, book them.

The food was excellent and we ate the leftovers until they were gone. Her menu was very extensive and all the guest thoroughly commented on how good the presentation and taste was. The best thing about Dianne is she makes YOU look good! Really. Best Catered Events isn't just a name, it's their business model. I know it sounds like an ad, but isn't this what you are wanting to say when you are on your honeymoon? Oh and by the way, I'm the groom saying all this. :)

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dianne and her staff are amazing. They were easily able to accommodate a large, hungry crowd and did so pleasantly! Dianne has catered for us before and her food is spectacular! Her staff is phenomenal. You can relax and leave food and beverage details to them! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Best Catered Events!

• Wedding: 08/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is very willing to fix the tables at the reception in the style and colors of your wedding. Imy guests are still talking about the food.

Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dianne and her staff are so professional and wonderful to work with. The food is not only delicious, but is so artfully displayed you don't need any other table decorations.

Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Dianne and her crew made the catering part of my wedding planning a breeze. She provided a food list, food samples, and great prices. She had a ton of choices to pick from and everything we had was delicious! The food never ran out at the wedding and they packed a ton of food for us to eat in our room that night! Not only was the food perfect, but everything was decorated and beautiful. It was nice not having to worry about anything dealing with the food.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Dianne and her team did an amazing job catering our wedding! They truly went above and beyond with the variety as well as the gorgeous set up. Everything was absolutely beautiful and mouth watering! All the guests at our wedding were blown away with how delicious everything was. Will definitely use Best Catered Events in the future! Thanks for everything, you made our dream wedding come true!
-Brandon and Rachel Thompson

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Catered Events was incredible! I feel that they truly made my wedding a success and any time my wedding is brought up in conversation, people always mention how delicious the food was. Ms. Diane Evans and her awesome crew (all polite, professional and incredibly friendly) were so helpful and kept everything running quite smoothly: my guest didn't have to do anything but sit and be served.

I'm a bit of a nervous person, and I would call every couple of weeks just to "check up." They never lost patience with me, and I appreciated that tremendously.

The day of the wedding everything was set up perfectly, promptly, and their experience and expertise was very evident. Their tables were decorated beautifully, and went along so well with my theme.

I cannot say enough good things about Best Catered Events! I thank them!

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ms. Dianne and her staff at Best Catered Events went above and beyond to make our wedding not only delicious but memorable. She was so helpful in the planning process, made sure to prepare things according to our strange food allergies, and worked to provide an experience for our guests. People RAVED over the gumbo and grits station, and we certainly enjoyed the packed bag of food and champagne when we got to the hotel that night. She was a joy to work with and a very special part of our wedding. We look forward to using Best Catered Events in our future personal and professional endeavors. Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!

Devon & Matt Sibley

• Wedding: 12/30/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dianne & Best Catered Events catered our wedding in December 2011. There are not words to describe our experience with them. Dianne was so easy to work with during the planning stages (even coming out the home to plan the lay-out). On the day of our wedding her staff took over, knowing exactly what to do, where things go and we just let them be. It was great knowing she had it under control. ...Throughout the night, her staff was attentive to our guests needs and has top-notch customer service. The food was heavenly, almost a month later and I am still hearing about how delicious the food was! After the ceremony her staff cleaned up and left the house looking like nothing happened (except for the yummy left-overs in the fridge). I will forever recommend Best Catered Events to everyone and look forward to working with them again!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Catered Events was absolutely wonderful. My guest returned to fill their plates with delicious food time and time again. The staff was extremely nice and provided anything that was asked of them. Both rehearsal dinner and reception ran smoothly without problems. Guests were full and happily raving about the wide variety of choices and selection of choosing Best Catered Events. I would highly recommend this catering company for any type of event. Means of communication was excellent; emails and phone call were returned quickly allowing many ideas to flourish.

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of our wedding preparations were coming along, but the one thing we could not decide on was a caterer. Mrs. Diane at Best Catered Events was highly recommended by both family and friends. When we first spoke to her on the phone she was so nice and very helpful in answering all of our questions. When we first met with her at her shop, she was so knowledgable and walked us through the planning as though she was part of our family. She provided several samples of menu items for us to choose from. It was so hard to choose because they were all delicious! She showed us albums of her beautiful spreads that she had done in the past. Her eye for decorating is impeccable! As we decided on the final details for our wedding I was confident that she would do an outstanding job. Our expectations were far exceeded! Everything looked absolutely gorgeous. The food display was picture perfect and tasted even better! Several of our guests complemented the wonderful food and friendly service of the staff. We also loved the honeymoon package they put together for us! There were so many little things that they did that just made our special day perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing! I can't thank them enough! Mrs. Diane and her professional staff truly have their hearts into what they do and it shows! We definitely recommend Best Catered Events to help make your wedding day perfect!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SOOO glad I chose Best Catered Events for my wedding. They were easy to work with, and went completely above and beyond my wishes and expectations. Communication was amazing, and they were willing to do everything in their power to make my dreams a reality. They provided so much more for the reception than I ever thought a catering company would, and it was gorgeous. The staff was so nice and responsive to all our needs during the reception. They really exceeded my expectations and everyone was ranting and raving about how great the food was and how nice the staff was. I will recommend Best Catered Events to EVERYONE and I will always use them as my caterer of choice.

Best Catered Events responded with the following comments:

Rosie, Thanks so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you two to make Your Special Day perfect.

Enjoy your first holiday together newlyweds! Mrs. Dianne

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
225-588-1555
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards