2803 St. Philip Street, New Orleans, LA 70119 Map · Phone number

About My House Events

My House Events believes in the power of people coming together over a meal. By collaborating within an ecosystem of chefs, event planners, food lovers, and venues we deeply believe in what happens when we all come together.

Every event is different, so why should menus stay the same? We work with every client to customize and curate their menu. At the heart of everything we do is ensuring every meal is an economic and creative opportunity for chefs. We support their growth and have them at the center of all of our work.

OUR SERVICES GO FROM IDEATION TO CREATION

Procurement of all needs relating to food and beverage, including but not limited to catering rentals and staffing
Discovery phone call so we can customize your menu
Food and beverage curation
All-inclusive pricing
Dedicated on site management
Event management outside of food details

Follow My House Events on

my house social 3 51 704205

4 Reviews for My House Events

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommended, best decision ever!

We are so thankful that we used My House Social for our wedding. They made selecting the food, drinks, rentals, and more SO easy! We didn't want the "traditional" wedding food, and MHS allowed us to find a chef that could provide exactly what we wanted, while still staying within our budget. One of the best decisions that we made was using a month-of coordinator. Katherine was AMAZING! She was extremely helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. Katherine handled everything - from confirming vendors, to ordering rentals, to our day-of timeline, to post-wedding clean-up. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day (and the month leading up to the wedding) because of her! I can't recommend MHS and Katherine enough!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Elysian

Elysian Events Catering · Married on 04/06/2019

Your Culinary Curators!

We love working with the ladies at My House Social! They are truly professional and great at what they do. Their attention to detail is amazing, and the uniqueness of what they offer can't be beat. We highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Beth · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

If I could give My House Social, especially Katherine, 20 Stars, I would. My daughter’s wedding was the most amazingly, memorable day and we have Katherine and My House Social to thank for it. The first and most valuable piece of advice I was given as a new mother of the bride was to get a Month of Coordinator so that I can enjoy the wedding and reception, and Katherine did not disappoint. A month out, she took over working with all of the vendors for the wedding. She made the day look effortless. She had everything for the day planned down to the minute, starting at 7am that morning (actually the day before with the rehearsal) to the clean up that evening and I didn’t have to worry about any of it. It was an amazing day and I can’t begin to tell you the number of compliments I received about how wonderful everything was and how well things flowed, and it never would have been possible without Katherine and My House Social. With a 22 month engagement, there was lots of time for ideas to change and desire for things to be added. Katherine was able to help us out with all of it. Since the wedding and reception were at Felicity Church, we were able to customize so much, including our catering. With multiple revisions of our dinner and cocktail hour menu, Katherine and Fete Au Fete worked with us to find the perfect menu with a New Orleans flair, but also accommodated our vegetarian and pescatarian guests. Katherine has the patience of a saint. The food was unbelievably amazing and unforgettable! Katherine’s knowledge and expertise provided us with wonderful suggestions and guidance. I cannot recommend My House Social and Katherine highly enough.

Sent on 04/08/2019

My House Events's reply:

Thanks Beth!! We loved working with you for all the planning and on the day of! Such sweet words!, we really appreciate it!!

My House Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 2803 St. Philip Street New Orleans, LA, 70119 See on map
    (504) 517-3912 (Phone number)