New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Erika Parker

I fell in love with telling a story through taking pictures. A picture is more than just an image, it captures the essence of a time, a place, a person. The beauty of telling a story in images is in the details, its in capturing the twinkle in your eye, or the way the sun lights your hair. For me, all of this translates into wedding photography. Capturing the love between two people on such a special day is telling a story full of its own details and charm. Wedding photography is the art of telling your story. I love being a part of your special day, I hope to make you feel comfortable, and I want you to have fun. Most of all I want you to have pictures that will make you glow every time you look at them for years to come.

The best way to contact me is to email me at: erika@erikaparkerphotography.com

Follow Photography by Erika Parker on

Photography by Erika Parker 2
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Erika’s work is amazing!

Choosing Erika to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. And that’s saying a lot because we chose to get married in beautiful St. Lucia!

We first met Erika when she shot our engagement photos on our sailboat, where she embraced the challenge of shooting while simultaneously managing our dinghy. That’s when we knew she would be perfect for the wedding.

Erika has an eye for landscapes unlike any other photographer we considered. The way in which she captured our wedding weekend, guests and the scenery of St. Lucia helps us to relive those precious moments every time we look at them. They are simply STUNNING. I feel like our wedding came straight out of the pages of a bridal magazine.

If you are having a destination wedding, Erika is particularly adept with international travel and navigating unfamiliar places and cultures. This is super helpful as you won’t have to worry about taking care of her - she’s got that covered. She comes with her game face on and works tirelessly to get all the shots to help you relive that magic. We are so grateful for her.

Photography by Erika Parker 3
    Photography by Erika Parker 4
    Sent on 02/16/2019

Renee · Married on 11/22/2014

Erika is a joy to work with. She is so easy going and makes taking pictures on your wedding day a breeze and FUN. I just received my wedding photos back from her (in a VERY short period of time!) and they are STUNNING. She is so talented and wonderful!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Laura · Married on 11/15/2014

So, I used Erika for both my engagement photos and wedding day photos and I could not be happier with my photographer selection! To start, Erika is a very friendly, easy going person to work with. She was very prompt in all of her communication with me and presented all of her photography options to me in a very non-aggressive or pushy manner, which I really liked. As a bride a lot of people are trying to force their services on you and Erika simply sold me on her personality and also her work, which she allowed me to see before I even selected her. Her easy going personality made taking pictures very fun. She does a great job getting you to do things you would normally do with your special someone, and capturing those moments. My wedding day was no exception. She arrived plenty early so she was ready to go at the time I had selected to start photos and was so organized throughout the entire day. I actually really enjoyed taking photos with her. My groom is not a picture person either and even he enjoyed being in front of the camera and really liked having her as our photographer. And that's just her services! The photos were AMAZING! I have yet to see my wedding photos, but I am in LOVE with my engagement photos and I am sure my wedding photos will be just the same! She does amazing work and is so awesome to work with. I honestly can't say enough good things about Erika and would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Photography by Erika Parker FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Glam Nola
    Glam Nola Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erika Parker photographer is one of our favorites! If you are looking for a whimsical, unique and romantic style wedding day photographer, then Erika Parker Photography is the photographer of your dreams ??????

• New Orleans, 70130 See on map