Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jacques imos

Tasty food that will make your event one to remember.

Jacques-imo's Café has been a staple of the New Orleans competitive restaurant industry for over twenty years. For the past seven years our Catering Department has brought the Creole/Soul cuisine and warm Southern Hospitality off-premise. With an extensive menu ranging from some of the restaurant's favorite dishes such as the famous Chef Austin Leslie Fried Chicken to creative salads and appetizers only available for catering. Working with any budget and party size our team is ready to make your wedding festivities memorable ones.

We are also available to cater rehearsal dinners, lunches and any type of event!

Contact our catering team for more information!

Monique.pyle@jacquesimos.com

Bartender(s) (1)
Open Bar (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)

The food was amazing. Monique was great to work with and helpful in creating a menu that kept my husband’s food allergies in mind. They also provided food for the bridal party before the wedding. The staff was polite and profoessional during the reception.

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Southern

A month has passed and the raves continue to come in as though the wedding celebration was yesterday! The only criticism I got was that people did not get around to taste everything, but everything they tasted was over the top! I’ve already referred two families to Jacques Imo’s, and will be returning myself when I get to NOLA again.
.....and then there’s Monique. The secret weapon. The absolute BEST, Over and beyond and above the call of duty especially when she was at a difficult time in her life. She transitioned my event from nice to elegant. Without her expertise it would not have been the same. Professional, patient., tireless and gave me confidence that all would be taken care of. Can’t praise her enough!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Top notch service with cuisine that shines. We were in a bind less than 6 weeks from the wedding when our venue that was to include food (appetizers, dinner, late night po'boys), beverages, glassware, dinnerware and labor went bankrupt. Jacques Imos saved the day! Literally, they made our wedding possible and look seamless to all the guests that didn't know the back story. Very responsive with emails and phone calls. When we met in person, I couldn't have been happier. Having felt vulnerable dealing with a shady venue, I could tell the Jacques Imos crew was sincere and genuine. They represent the real NOLA people that my husband and I fell in love with. Southern hospitality, hardworking and professional. I would hire them again at the drop of the hat.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/30/17, 1 Review